Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Queries Participated

chirag patel   08 April 2021 at 17:09

Bank refuses to return property documents

if bank refuses to return original property documents even after full and final payment of home loan account citing the outstanding in credit card and personal loan account, which court to be approached..can bank refuse to return original property documents like this.

continue
chirag patel   08 February 2021 at 11:34

I HAD TAKEN LOAN FROM ONE PRIVATE BANK AND AFTER COMPLETING THE FORECLOSURE OF THE LOAN ACCOUNT BANK REFUSES TO HAND OVER THE PROPERTY DOCUMENTS (ORIGINAL) WHICH ARE WITH BANK. I HAD A DISPUTE WITH THE BANK WITH THE CREDIT CARD DUES. CAN BANK HOLD MY PROPERTY DOCUMENTS EVEN AFTER MAKING PAYMENT IN FULL FOR MY HOME LOAN. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS....

continue
Anonymous   07 January 2020 at 17:05

Contempt application after filing sca

I have a clear case of contempt.. contempt was done in the year 2015. I had filed sca in the year 2017. Presently my sca is at final hearing stage. Can I withdraw my SCA and can file contempt petition now.

What are the chances of condonation of delay.

thanks

continue
chirag patel   17 November 2019 at 13:50

Paying guest accomodation

I am residing in ahmedabad and i want to use my flat for paying guest accomodation to students and bachlors. Our society committee saying that no members can give their flats to bachlors or paying guest purposes. Our society is registered under bombay non trading corporation act 1949...which was abolished by the gujarat govt. in 2005. can society put such conditions on me...

continue
chirag patel   24 April 2019 at 18:45

Can i file criminal charges for discrimination and harrasmnt

On which grounds can agrieved employee files criminal charges against the employee of an employer for harassment and discrimination by not giving regularisation though there is order by supreme court. How criminal case can be filed in court of law. Civil case already filed. can criminal case paralelly can be filed.

please advise.

continue
chirag patel   30 March 2019 at 11:56

Affidavit

I filed sca in high court of gujarat in July 2017. repondents prefer not to appear on the notice and court admits my case. in march 2019 respondents files counter affidavit for the first time since 2017. Is there any time limit to file affidavits in the courts . what is the time limit.

continue
chirag patel   30 December 2018 at 14:56

Credit card dues

I had a credit card and since last 10 years I am not using it. I had something overdue when last I had used. Now in Dec 2018 local court summons came to my residence by the bank recovery person in which judge has summons me to appear before the court on say 07.12.2018. I with my advocate reached the court as per the timing mentioned in the summons but we were told that since judge was not there our new date of present in the court is 26.01.2019.

Suddently on 24.12.2018 same bank recovery agent and bank personal and alongwith the police approx. 5 to 6 people came to my house when I was not present at the house and one of them said that he is bailiff and he has warrant to seize my household articles. Surprising the warrant date was the same date when I appeared in the court i.e. 7.12.2018. Wife called me and I said I am coming and as soon as i reach the bank officials forcing me to come to settlement otherwise this court bailiff will take all the house furnitures fixtures etc.

Please also let me help whether law of limitation act applies in my case.

Looking to all this my wife got frightened and we have called our family and friends at my house.

Please advice me whether this procedure they had followed was as per law. Can a court issues warrant and give date on the same date of first appearence of the defendent.

It looks that something is fishy in the entire matter. How can I take up this matter to higher authorities.

thanks

continue
chirag patel   02 December 2018 at 19:42

Arbitration order

I had defaulted a credit card payment in the year Feb 2009. But today suddenly I received a local court order to appear before them. Bank has filed for application for execution of award as per cpc order 21 rule 11. Date of decree (award date is 06/03/2012) What is a legal remedy for me ...Please help.

continue
chirag patel   28 September 2018 at 10:56

Closing of current account

Can I close my current in any bank in India by sending mail from registered mail ID.

continue
chirag patel   08 August 2018 at 16:34

Case dismissed by supreme court.

Honourable Supreme Court has dismissed ONGC SLP in the year 2015 and ordered to implement Gujarat High Court Order. In the Gujarat High Court Order I am also one of the beneficiary but ONGC refused to consider my appointment. Now I had filed SCA in Gujarat High Court. I wud like to know whether can I still appeal before the Supreme Court for implementation and execution of Guj High Court order.

continue