LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Javed Ali Khan   28 January 2022 at 23:39

Tenant not depositing any rent with the rent controller

I have filed a petition for fair rent u/s - 17(6) of the west Bengal Premises Act in 2014 before the Additional Rent Controller at Alipur judges Court, Kolkata. The opposite party is my tenant. The matter is still as of date pending since 2014. The hearing date was fixed several times. But due to reasons like the opposite party was sick, the post of the ARC was vacant for a long time, then covid - 19 pandemic, till date the hearing never happened.
Further more, the tenant has not deposited any rent ( the previous rent amount) since 2014, nevertheless, he is enjoying all the amenities as a tenant. What action can I initiate as the petitioner /landlord in this stage, so that he tenders the previous rent amount with the Rent Controller, as the case is pending with the additional rent controller, Judges court at Alipore, Kolkata.

continue
kiran   28 January 2022 at 21:38

Buying property from legal heris

I am buying a property from the legal heirs (Wife, Son, Daughter) as the property owner deceased. As per the family member certificate issued by MRO, Government of Andhra Pradesh the family members deceased person mentioned were (Wife, Son, Daughter). Can you please help in know below queries 1. Are they authorised to sell the property 2. I have one, how can I make sure whether deceased person doesn't have 2nd wife or children with them.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/property-sold-by-legal-heirs-739401.asp

continue
kiran   28 January 2022 at 21:20

Property sold by legal heirs

I am buying a property from the legal heirs (Wife, Son, Daughter) as the property owner deceased.
As per the family member certificate issued by MRO, Government of Andhra Pradesh the family members deceased person mentioned were (Wife, Son, Daughter). Can you please help in know below queries

1. Are they authorised to sell the property
2. I have one, how can I make sure whether deceased person doesn't have 2nd wife or children with them.

continue
Nikhil V Sheth   28 January 2022 at 16:32

Capital tax

Hi,

I registered my new under construction property on 2nd March 2021. I am yet to sell my existing property.

Basically I have 2 queries

1) What date is considered for exemption of capital gain tax? Registration date or date when I will get possession?

2) Once i sell my old property , lets say within one year of new property purchase, Do i need to immediately transfer money to builder or i can invest it somewhere as I have taken builder subvention scheme where 75% amount is to be paid on possession.

continue
Anonymous   28 January 2022 at 14:32

Rights of first wife and her children on land sold by muslim

I purchased an agricultural land from a Hindu (Mr.X) who had bought it from a Muslim man. It was an ancestral property of the Muslim man. The Muslim man's wife (2nd wife) and her son had provided their consent in the sale agreement when it was sold Mr.X. Now, when I have bought the same land from Mr.X, few folks have approached saying the Muslim man had 2 wives, and his 1st wife and her children had not consented for the sale, and hence they have rights over this land. I want to know their legal standing on this and my rights?

continue
MRIDUL KALITA   28 January 2022 at 12:56

Regarding ta and da

All expert are request to give the Rule position and comments on following querries--

1.One Gr.B officer visit any place on official purpose ( i.e 300 km away from normal duty point ) and return to his headquarter on the same day ( Hours of absence 11 Hours) . In this case his journey is treated as "Local Journey" and DA will be paid at 35 %. Is this decesion of authority in order? As I think he should be paid 70% DA.

2. RoadMileage--In case of journey to be performed by Road ,(beyond Local Journey) , whether any prior permission is to be obtained in advance from higher authority to use own scooter or own car and to claim Road Mileage @12/-per km and @24/-per km accordingly.

continue
Parthiban   28 January 2022 at 10:49

Missing of original deed reg

Original document got missed and have lodged a police complaint they have issued CSR, and demanded for NTC, but the police are not in an intension to issue an FIR nor NTC,, what shall be done,, its been almost 4 to 5 months after getting CSR

continue
raju   27 January 2022 at 21:55

Uncontested allowed

Opposite party has not filled any objections to applicant prepone application but then also court dismissed the prepone application. My query is whether it is appropriate and can I appeal.

continue
Hari Konanur   27 January 2022 at 19:06

Property payments

Namaste Sirs,

Im in a pipeline in purchasing of one house in Bangalore but seller is NRI and resides in Califonia.

Now should i pay money to his Indian account or his Foreign account

Please advice
Hari

continue
Baiju Mehta   27 January 2022 at 12:04

Court order copy

Looking for a lawyer. I want an order copy from the family court.

Who can help me? Will pay necessary charges.

Baiju Mehta

continue