25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Anonymous   28 September 2022 at 16:33

Partnership firm should be counted valid or invalid

SUPPOSE THERE ARE THREE BROTHER RUNNING A HUF PARTNERSHIP FIRM.NAMELY1) MR R
2)MR A AND 3) MR M
NOW MR R DIES 10 YEARS BACK , LIKE ALL OTHER COMPANIES HIS SON MR M2 BECOMES KARTA ,BUT WHILE DOING AUDIT, NAME OF KARTA i.e MR R IS USED INSTEAD OF THE NAME M2.
IS THE AUDIT AND PARTNERSHIP FIRM COUNTED VALID.

continue
Anonymous   26 September 2022 at 22:40

Divorce if no marriage certificate

One of my friend want to file divorce petition against his wife. Though their marriage has been solemnized as per Hindu marriage act in a private hall, he has only documentary evidence of is the certificate from the private Hall authority. The Marriage was neither registered with caste authority nor with government authority. So what should he do to obtain a marriage certificate without participation of the wife and how can he get a decree of divorce from a family court without producing a marriage certificate.?

continue
Suraj Kumar   25 September 2022 at 12:45

Stay of suit as per cpc

1) My wife was filed 125 CRPC on year 2013 which was dismissed for default.
2) Thereafter she is again file a case for restoration of dismissed case.
3) That restoration case was also dismissed for violation of court order.
4) She again file 125 Crpc wherein interim maintenance is allowed.
5) As per section 10 of CPC:
Stay of suit.—No Court shall proceed with the trial of any suit in which the matter in issue is also
directly and substantially in issue in a previously instituted suit between the same parties, or between
parties under whom they or any of them claim litigating under the same title where such suit is pending in
the same or any other Court in 6
[India] have jurisdiction to grant the relief claimed, or in any Court
beyond the limits of 6
[India] established or continued by 7
[the Central Government 8
***.] and having like
jurisdiction, or before 9
[the Supreme Court].

Can I go to ADJ court for stay of 125 CRPC ?

continue
Anonymous   21 September 2022 at 21:29

Live in female rights on male's income and property

I am having cases from mother of my two sons both living with me. We are not legally married hence my divorce petition was also dismissed on this base saying not maintainable. She lives alone forcibly occupying my property.

1. Can you help me by finding some law or judgement about a female live in partner's rights on her male live in partner's income or property?

2. Or right of a lady having two sons without legal marriage.

3. How to get rid of such cruel, corrupt, characterless lady. Divorce not applicable.

Thanks💐🙏

continue
Venkat   20 September 2022 at 20:13

Self representation in supreme court allowed?

I have a simple query. Recently child custody was awarded to me by family court on which the other side filed appeal in high court with an application to suspend the lower court order. That application to suspend was dismissed and hence they approached SC with a SLP that is posted next week.

My question - Since I represented myself in FC, may I represent myself in SC and give my version or will the SC insist that I engage an advocate? Also, can parties representing themselves avail the facility of appearance through VC?

Hope a response will be provided.

Thank you.

continue
mabusubhani   18 September 2022 at 09:45

About vehicle ownership

Respected sir,
Two wheeler vehicle is on my father name. He was died without any will or register to any other person.But my mother given this vehicle to others.Can I file case as vehicle theft.My mother have right to dispose like that, without legal heirs consent.

continue
mabusubhani   13 September 2022 at 11:17

Right on father self acquired property

Respected Sir/ Madam
I one of the family member.My Father died recently. from that occasion my mother and my sister not allow me in to the house which was my father self property( NOt write any will or gift deed). Now i can break the locks of the compound wall and veranda to take my possession. give advice

continue
Anonymous   10 September 2022 at 15:30

What is mean by "bind over on lw1" in 498 a case

LW1- is my wife , the prtitiner. not been able to produce listed witnesses for 3 censecutive vaida,s and yesterday court said bind over LW1.

can you please tell me what it means ?

Thank you sir.

continue
Venkat   05 September 2022 at 21:28

Caveat necessary after order?

Dear experts,

I have been fighting for custody of my child for four years in family court and recently won the child custody order in family court in my favour. Child is still with the mother and she was given two months to comply with the order of the family court and handover the child to me. I am sure that she will appeal the decision in high court.

I am in a dilemma and seeking your expert opinion. Some LLB holders (not advocates) have stressed that filing a caveat petition in high court is mandatory for me, because in its absence, high court might almost automatically grant a stay order against the lower court order (in this case, family court). Some others (advocate clerks) told me that filing caveat surely prevents adverse decision against me that would otherwise be given without notice to me, but the adverse decisions are based only on the merits of the appeal and not automatic. Further, that I would always be given the chance to give my version to vacate any stay orders. So, in their opinion, filing caveat is not necessary.

Requesting you to share your valuable advise in this regard. Please note that I do not have an advocate. I have represented the case in family court by myself all these years. I don't plan on having an advocate for the caveat or in high court for the appeal either.

Thank you very much,
Venkat

continue
Anonymous   03 September 2022 at 19:42

Petition suite

My father had bought a house and sale deed was executed on my sisters's name. That time her age was 15 years.

He put that property on my sister's name due to sentiment. When he was alive , he used to stay that me and my sister should share equally even though that property is on my sister's name.

Recently my father passed away. He did not leave any WILL. Legal heirs are my mother , sister and myself.

Now my sister is saying that house is her individual property and does not want give my share in that property.

Could you please suggest me how can I get my share in that house legally ? Can i file for partition suite ?

continue

Expert of the Month