FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan kumar Online   01 February 2023 at 00:15

Suspension order

Lately they raised a False Suspension OrderĀ  saying I assaulted the Manager on 05.01.2023 around 5:30PM, and stopped my attendence being recorded and took a false apology note regarding the same, it has been a month now, I am getting to know from the sources that their intention is to remove me from the Job. But during the said period I was in site and have recorded my Attendence with GPS Location at 6:34PM, It takes 30 min drive from office to site location where I have recorded my Attendance, I have screen shots of the same, They have prepared False Eye Witnessess as a Testimony for the same. I want to know legal standing on :

1) The Fake Apology Note taken from me in hope of quick resolution to restore my salary.

2) Weather Screen Shot of Punches showing Location has more Evidenciery SupportĀ 

Please guide me on how i can proceed further

Ziaur Rahman   25 January 2023 at 10:24

498a ipc by wife

The wife filed a case under section 498A IPC against her police constable husband. The husband filed a divorce case which is pending. The wife again filled a complaint against her husband to the police superintendent alleging that the husband was not paying maintenance. A departmental proceeding was started against the husband wherein merely based on the statement of wife and the police FIR, husband's 3 increments were forfeited as a penal measure. The police superintendent also ordered to pay maintenance to the wife. I want to know the legal authority ship of the police superintendent whether he was justified in passing the order based on the allegations of the wife and taking the FIR as a proof and by interfering in the matter of maintenance when the suit was pending in the court. Kindly opine with the case laws, if any.

Anonymous   20 January 2023 at 14:28

Judges abdicate from sacking caught fake sc employee

Why do Judges abdicate from sacking any caught fake SC employees within 3 months? STAY orders gets issued that speaker volumes of corrupt minds of Judges. The basic truth is that only the caught employee possess fake SC papers while her& in-law's family are non-SC(same category). All inference laws get failed in judiciary if bribes are paid periodically. The senior counsel shouts at PP to disclose the name of complainer with boisterous voice with soliloquy in court hall. All laugh& watch drama in HC. Judge too insists PP to disclose name of complainer. There is to say- no secrecy anywhere. If name is disclosed, he/she will be killed by senior Advocate. If name is not disclosed, Senior Counsel makes mockery at IAS officers by default. This art was enjoyed by Judges in judiciary. Here, Hyd Dist collector caught & removed a fakeSC woman lecturer smt Birudha Raja Ratnam of Telangana saraswata Parishad, Hyd in 2011. She stays in mytripuram, karmanghat, Hyd. She was appointed in 2002. Still she is continuing in same job in 2023 also. The family members like siblings, spouse, children & in-laws knew basic truth of use of fake SC papers& other IPC 406 crimes . The hired Advocate started spying on family members. PP was in handy. Removal order was challenged by hired senior counsel in High court after formal hearing in metropolitan courts. STAY orders were immediately issued by blaming Dist collector as inhuman & not paid attention to stories. All knew the back ground of STAY order, how it was prepared prior to hearing day. Principles of Natural Justice clause was used to trample social justice,as if social justice didn't have any principles. After obtaining STAY, a routine concocted story was narrated that 1st or 2nd demised mother of caught fakeSC employee had SC surname in place of regular story that brought up in some SC family. These are common frivolous, infructuous ..simply to say useless stories. IPC425-440, Perjury and suborning perjury were used by Advocates. It resulted in Reinstatement of removed fake SC employee& disbursement of salary. Local Police filed F.I.R as SC/ST Atrocity Act and station bail was managed Advocate filed writ petitions to dismiss F.I.R with CrPC 482. Police didnt do anything beyond F.I.R. Family member names were squeezed to mere minimum by Police & Advocates to deceive nation even after suicide of elder daughter smt Sarikonda Vishali. Ofcourse her name was remover in affidavits also by Advocate. Some educated family members are intimidated & instigated continuously by hired Advocates with Legal Notices..etc. Family split occured due to IPC 406 and with the entry of Advocates. Tress passing was carried by Advocate. But, Mother in law was sent out who succumbed to corona. Vishali too succumbed to death by suicide in 2021. Suicide Note blamed parents but Police were managed to believe that it was forcefully got written by her husband or hand writing doesn't match. All identify her hand writing but bribes tilt the side. These detractor ideas are common by hired Advocates. Own daughter was sent abroad on pretext of MS. Even Telangana Govt issued G.O 13 of 2016 dt 27.04.2016 for her removal. Again 2nd STAY was given. STAY order says.. Not looking into merits, refraining from merits, court not expressed any opinion in substantial evidence. This is talent of Judge in helping a caught fakeSC. LLB knowledge beyond CrPC 482 not there. How can an Advocate send Legal Notice of SC/ST atrocity case to daughter in same family, if step mother was caught ? This was informed to Police. But no action. This resulted in suicide of sensitive step daughter. When these atrocities inside judiciary will end? Ref Hyd HC WP34322/2011& WVMP 2102/2016.

Vasudevan   13 January 2023 at 19:42

Ccs pension rule, 1971 - reg.

Respected Learned Expert(s), I am a retired Central Government Group B employee governed by CCS (Pension) rules, 1972. I had been convicted by the CBI court and therefore my pension was reduced to the extent of 40% under Rule 9 of CCS Pension Rules by the President. The President order has not spoken anything on the payment of gratuity. Therefore, I had claimed the eligible gratuity. Now my appointing authority (not the President) has ordered that no gratuity shall be payable as the official has shown moral turpitude and grave misconduct. Whether, any supplementary (second) order may be issued for forfeiture of gratuity by the authority other than the President. Kindly clarify the rule provision and oblige. Case citation, if any may also be informed please. Thanks in anticipation.

Anonymous   08 January 2023 at 00:48

No objection certificate

I'm working in an psu bank and I'm on leave since last few months on medical grounds before taking leave I have applied for ibps po notification before I could inform it to my organization i went under medical ground leave.. Now I have been qualified for ibps po mains and called for interview.. Will my organization provide me noc to attend the interview .

sourav gujjar   01 January 2023 at 13:22

Pay protection from state to delhi

Is pay protection is allowed when a govt employee joins Delhi govt (DASS grade to 4600 pay scale) after resigning through technical resignation/proper channel from UP state govt (Highcourt Review officer 4800 pay scle).

Vijay Kumar   26 December 2022 at 01:13

Limitation for filing claim under employee compensation act

Kindly tell the Limitation for filing Claim under Employee Compensation Act, 1923. Despite reading the Text of the Act, I could not get it.
I want to know the limitation applicable tom the state of Karnataka.

Vasudevan   25 December 2022 at 19:14

Writ filed before high court of madras

Respected Learned Experts, I am a retired Central Government servant. During the service period, I was suspended for 10 months and the Appointing Authority has declared the period as 'non est'. I had filed OA in CAT, Chennai to treat the suspension period as period spent on duty. The CAT allowed the OA. Now my department has filed a Writ Petition in High of Madras challenging the CAT order. The High Court has adjourned the case for 4 weeks time with liberty to private service of notice for admission. Even after the lapse of 3 weeks time, I have not received any summon and writ papers from the department advocate. No stay has been granted on the CAT order. How can I proceed further? As I am not well enough on financial matters, I would like to appear as Party In-Person before the High Court. What is the procedure? Please guide me. Advance Thanks to all Learned Experts in anticipation. Advance greetings to one and all in the club for a Happy New Year and seasoned greetings.

Anonymous   24 December 2022 at 17:40

Free consent

I put a case as a fraud on the opposite party in the consumer forum, 1st appearance is over where the judge said to lodge the complaint in PS and gave another date, i have spoken to the lawyers and they said to end the case in settlement however i tried to connect with the opp party but they aren't giving any response even they haven't come on the 1st appearance. Now i want to withdraw the case as it wil take yrs to get resolution and it will effect my career and this case is effecting badly on me, so i decided to pay the money and end it off, please tell me how to withdraw the case in consumer forum

Sudarshan   09 December 2022 at 15:36

Forceful unpaid leave after resignation

Dear All,

I have resigned from one of the companies by giving medical reasons and requested the company to relive me early. Company is un-willing to relive me early and advising me to serve notice period without pay. company is suggesting me to hand over all the items and take unpaid leave till the notice period is over.

Do we need to go on unpaid leave till completion of notice period even I if don't want to?
Any suggestion to handle this situation?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query