LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Anonymous   23 May 2022 at 17:22

Resignation & unpaid salary

Worked for delhi branch of a co in mumbai for 2.6 yrs.

As per appointment letter
Probation period was 6 months which could be extended. No confirmation letter given after 6 months. During probation period co can ask to leave at 7 days notice period.Court jurisdiction Mumbai. My place of work Delhi.

For the last 2 years co paying half salary without anything in writing w.r.t salary cut. Suddenly HR informed on phone that today is my last day and no salary will be payable from tomorrow.

I Requested to issue relieving letter but .not received yet. What can I do for relieving letter and pending salary.

continue
Ziaur Rahman   22 May 2022 at 14:12

Evidence of a chaged officer against another

What's the legality of the evidence of one charged officer against another charged officers in a joint Disciplinary Proceedings against 9 charged officers? Any case law on this aspect of Disciplinary proceedings? Kindly enlighten with citations if any.

continue
Anonymous   21 May 2022 at 19:46

Suspension

Myself failed to pay interim maintenance to my wife but paid 70 % of due amount.
Court issue warrant against me.
I am a government servant.
If court sent me to jail, can I suspended ?
As I failed to fully comply court's order, is there is any risk of my service ?

continue
Anonymous   20 May 2022 at 07:48

Resignation - notice period

I resigned from an IT services company on 20 April 2022 due to better opportunity and dis-satisfaction. As per the appointment letter, an employee has to give 3 months notice before leaving the company.  At the time of resignation I did not have any project/work. Recently the manager has assigned a new task and asked me to complete it before last working day (19th July 2022)  otherwise he is planning to extend the last working day indefinitely.  Completion of this new task before last working day may not be possible even i work 12 hours/day.

The date of joing in the other compay  will be on 21 July 2022. If not joined on this date, the offer will be cancelled. They may extend only a few days on request.

My anxiety now is that if the current company will not relieve me on or before 19th July 2022, I  will become jobless. Because I lose current job due to resignation and other job offer will be cancelled automatically.

Please suggest whether i could file the case in court if current employer will not relieve me before last working day (19 July 2022) on the basis of voilation of notice period term.

continue
Anonymous   18 May 2022 at 19:18

Terminated

Many supervisory staff given 3 months notice given and terminated TVS Group company , by converting work mam to supervisory cadre . Later workmen given VRS scheme 20 Lakhs. Is that ok.

continue
Vasudevan   18 May 2022 at 10:30

Delayed payment of pension - reg.

Respected Learned Experts, Due to pending judicial proceedings, I have been sanctioned with provisional pension under Rule 69 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 in Jan 2020 i.e., after 3 years of of my date of retirement. I had filed my pension papers to my department in 2017 itself. I had filed a case before CAT claiming interest for the delayed payment of provisional payment. As I am appearing as Party In-person, I pray the Hon'ble Members to share any of the circulars/OM issued by the Department of Personnel and Training in connection with the time limit to sanction pension to under CCS Rule 1972. My e-mail address is vasuvenkat61@yahoo.in. Thanks in advance.

continue
Vasudevan   11 May 2022 at 13:10

Non payment of gratuity - reg.

I had worked under PSU and retired in 2017. I had not been paid with Gratuity. I had filed Form N under Payment of Gratuity Act to Assistant Labour Commissioner (Central). They had sent the copy of Form N to my employer calling for comments from them. There is no mention of any date for submission of comments. What is the time can granted for comments? What is the Normal period that may be taken by the ALC to pass a final order? Please clarify as I am representing as Party In-person.

Thanks to the Learned Advocates in advance.

continue
Anonymous   03 May 2022 at 12:36

Notice period

I resigned from an IT services company due to dis satisfaction and to search better job. As per appointment letter, an employee has to give 3 months notice before leaving the company. Now I am on bench( no project allocation/work allotment) , the company is trying to fire me before last working day on basis of poor performance. Can I file the case against the company? If yes please help how to approach?

continue
Anonymous   27 April 2022 at 18:08

Reliever charges for weekly off

we have a third party agency through which we have support staff deployed at our site .
one of the support pantry staff has gone for leave and its been a month since his reliever is coming at site .

so my question is we are ultimately paying the agency daily reliever charges in the monthly billing which is 26 and and 4 are sundays when company is shut due to weekly off.
so whether we should pay the agency salary for complete 30 days or 26 days as per the days reliever is present on our site against the hired pantry staff

continue
Pankaj   25 April 2022 at 22:36

Technical resignation not given

Respected Experts
I was working as Translator in C&AG since 2017. In March 2021 I got another job and joined as Junior Translation Officer in Department of Official Language(DOL), Ministry of Home Affairs. Prior to that I applied for the post of Translator in Lok Sabha through proper channel from the office of C&AG. At the time of joining DOL, I intimated them that I had applied for Translator in Lok Sabha. Now I am selected for the post of Translator in Lok Sabha but DOL is not giving me technical resignation saying that I did not complete probation. Please tell what to do now.

continue