Anonymous   21 July 2024 at 02:17

Relationship/ promise of marriage

Like I didn't want to get in depth but want to sort it without getting anyone in trouble ....I have been in relationship from past 6 years. I came abroad to study last 1.5 year but when i was in realtionship only he started cheating on me from Novemeber 2023. But i wasnt aware he was cheating on me and later he tried to manipulate it. January 2024 I went back to india after a day or so he tried to tell me about and later promised me that he would leave her and get back to me so he asked me space and time for 3 weeks which i gave infact i gave for 4 weeks. So, I waited and eventually at feb 22,2024 he did leave that girl. Later I tried to give some time to fix our issues but he started behaving different. Not picking calls , acting rash, rude, mental torture. Later he said he doesn't want me because I had been emotional manipulating him for the 5 years and I was controlling so he wanted to leave me. But nothing that of it is true .What can I do in this situation? As i planned my whole life with him. I was physical only because he would marry. Later I tried to suicide this has nothing to do with it was only because he wasn't talking or with any communication with me. Then later I did say I am filing a case that time he said no no why would let's try to sort don't do something like and all. And he accepted that after my graduation he would marry me and meanwhile we will sort out our stuff. Later I went abroad he started again not talking and said no I can't be with you and will not. And he is like what compensation how much you want. That was soo disrespectful and I am soo hurt. I don't want any of that. I just want to marry him. Please help me what can I do.... As a girl I am completely broken.

Anonymous   20 July 2024 at 23:33

Pay protection term basis employee from psus to another psu

Dear Experts
Kindly provide the clause or provision in guidelines for availing the basic pay protection for Term basis served employee with 10 years terms appointment (5yrs + 5yrs) in one CPSU and joined with proper NOC & proper resignation from previous organization to new CPSU. In my previous organization i was confirmed from probation for one level and regular promotion with probation period completed. Hence, requesting to share the any provision to submit the application for basic pay protection with clauses of DPE guidelines.

Anonymous   20 July 2024 at 23:08

Mv act 2019 amendment section 15

Mv Act 2019 Amendment Section 15 Meaning tell me sir & madum
Presently my case supreme court bench
Slp No ; 8684/2024

A Ajmera   20 July 2024 at 22:53

Mhada lottery scheme for nris

Hi,
I'm currently residing in UK and wanted to enquire if I am eligible to enrolled in Mhada mumbai lottery scheme for properties in Mumbai which I am planning to buy on outright. I currently hold indian passport with aadhar pan card in place already but income is from UK only. If I get on outright will I still have to show income as not from India

Anonymous   20 July 2024 at 20:11

Defendant cross without authority

Dear sir

I'm party in person plaintiffs POA holder in civil suit wherein my affidavit and cross examination done but before file affidavit by plaintiff himself defendants file affidavit and verification done and matter posted for defendant cross but defendant filed set documents so I'm taking objection that after verification and matter posted for cross there is no further documents allow to file. more over in POA filed by defendant side in which only permission for submit documents is mention, can I take cross or file CRA to challenge order of allow defendant to file documents

Pls guide

Wayne Murray   20 July 2024 at 19:25

How to win the lottery

I won the $10million lottery jackpot twice within one year, although it was not by my powers. I'm Wayne Murray from Brooklyn, i was very lucky to contact Dr Lucas a great spell caster that has never fail, when i contacted Dr Lucas through the Email and WhatsApp i got online he responded to me at once and i explained to him that i want to win the lottery, his response was that making people win the lottery is the easiest thing for him to do, so he started working on my spell immediately i provided all the necessary requirements for him, i was curious to know how it is going to work and how I'm going to win with his numbers so that made me obbey all his instructions, after 48hours he gave me the numbers and instructed me on how to play, so when i played i actually WON, but i still didn't believe he did it then, so i pleaded with him to give me another numbers again which he freely did, and to my greatest surprise I won the second time, Dr Lucas is real and genuine, tested and trusted. I never wanted to mention this on social media but i can't keep this to myself alone, i need people to also benefit from the blessings of Dr Lucas, his Email is Drlucasspelltemple@gmail.com this is the best tips i can give to anyone who's trying to win the lottery.

Anonymous   20 July 2024 at 18:01

Forwarding a service file through proper channel

My department is not implementing cat orders. There were three respondents. First one the DDO who forwarded file to director and she kept it with herself. Nxt hearing of CAT, respondent no. 2 i. e director was asked to file compliance report along with affidavit. She still doesnt comply. CAT asked learned counsel of govt. to file reply. What should i do now

Wayne Murray   20 July 2024 at 04:47

How i won the lottery

Dev   19 July 2024 at 19:17

Took personal loan but unable to pay

Hi,

I have taken a Personal loan from ICICI Bank 2 years back initially I was paying the EMIs but then after few months my financial condition forced me not pay the EMIs. Last year in October I was diagnosed with Kidney damaged and Hear Condition with Hypertensive condition and I am without job.

From Last 3 months I am in touch with the bank explaining the situation also told them if you need my medical reports I can give that too. I never said that I will not pay the money back but cant do it one time. But now they are saying that I have settle the account now. The original amount was 625000/- , now I wanted to get the advice how much low can be the settlement as I have medical condition and my CIBIL score is already gone down.

Anonymous   19 July 2024 at 13:05

Brother & his family not agreeing for partition

My brother(cannot hear& speak but understand), his wife(no disability)& children( no disability & 18+) are not agreeing for partition of the property purchased by my father( father is owner and died recently). I tried to divide property by mutual understanding but they are not agreeing because they are getting rent out of it. I approached police, police asked them to come to police station but they are not listening and making excuse of illness( sometimes self sometimes children). They have taken all FD amount of father and applied for disability pension as father was in govt job.
Please suggest what steps can be taken?