LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   26 May 2022 at 20:36

Regarding legal heirs

My father died recently. He has 2 sons (including me ) and 1 daughter. My brother died in an accident 4 years back, he has a daughter.

I am planing to apply for legal heir certificate of my father. I have to mention all legal heir names in the application form. I am getting confused here.

Should I mention my brother wife name or his daughter name in my father's legal heir certificate application form ?.

I would like to who are legal heirs to my father in this case.

suneetha Jain   26 May 2022 at 10:58

Partition deed among co owners of house and land properties

Sir, one House and 3 land plot Properties ( in Andhra Pradesh )are in Joint ownership among three brothers (after removing the rights of Mother and Sister legally.). Recently one of the brothers has passed away. He has Legal heirs (Wife, two minor daughters, Mother). Out of the remaining two brothers, one of them is settled in USA and has no intention to return to India.

Now, the remaining two brothers and the wife of deceased brother discussed on the properties and decided on which property should go to whom so that they can separate away. I request you to please let us know the procedure of separation

Sachin Kumar   25 May 2022 at 22:18

Free mobile phone from up government

I got free samsung mobile phone from my college because of Uttar Pradesh Government free mobile phone distribution scheme.
I do not need this new phone as already I had mobile phone.
I had not received any bill of new phone from UP Government , only on box my name , course, college name is mentioned.

Can I sale this phone ?
Any legal consequences of selling phone ?

Anonymous   24 May 2022 at 23:39

Dowry harassment in islam

I m a muslim woman married for close to 5 yrs now and living seperately for around 2 yrs mainly due to domestic violence and dowry taunting. We have a daughter who will turn 4 soon. What is a better option to seperate in such a scenario, should it be through a khulanama via maulana and then declare the same in court OR strictly insist on legal separation only as there is evidence of domestic violence and dowry harassment.

Anonymous   24 May 2022 at 12:07

Succession matter

The respect senior experts
Mr A (died) and Mrs A have 3 sons X(male and died), Y(male ) & Z(female and married).

Mr. Y and Mrs.Z by giving a written declaration relinquish their right over a land that belong to their father Mr A(died).

Now my queries to the respected senior experts are :
Can Mrs A (widow of let Mr.A) by mutation transfer the entire land to her name?
If possible , then is any court procedure required for such mutation?

Anonymous   24 May 2022 at 07:03

Benami property transactions

I am in live in relationship with a women. A child is born between us. I have purchased a property in the name of said women from my money.

Will this purchase of property is illigal ?

If any dispute occurred, can I claim that property ?

Is the women can be treat as my spouse as on date ?

Anonymous   24 May 2022 at 01:08

Spouse meaning

Can live- in- relationship couple termed as spouse ?

Anonymous   24 May 2022 at 00:35

Ownership of property

My friend has purchased a property in the name of his son's mother ( my friend was live-in relationship) from his hard earned money.
She remarries & refused to hand over the property to my friend.
Can my friend go to court to recover to the property ?
Is there any judgement ?

Anonymous   23 May 2022 at 17:22

Resignation & unpaid salary

Worked for delhi branch of a co in mumbai for 2.6 yrs.

As per appointment letter
Probation period was 6 months which could be extended. No confirmation letter given after 6 months. During probation period co can ask to leave at 7 days notice period.Court jurisdiction Mumbai. My place of work Delhi.

For the last 2 years co paying half salary without anything in writing w.r.t salary cut. Suddenly HR informed on phone that today is my last day and no salary will be payable from tomorrow.

I Requested to issue relieving letter but .not received yet. What can I do for relieving letter and pending salary.

Atharva Upadhye   23 May 2022 at 13:01

Flat sale aggrement extension

We are trying to buy old flat in bangalore. we signed sale aggrement but it seems like we will not be able to register property before sale aggrement date.
Do we need to get extension document for this ? Also does this extension document needs to be notarized ?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query