Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Anonymous   10 August 2022 at 13:02

Nhai authority & tax authority -reg

When my mother in law died recently, she mentioned some of the property acquired by NHAI for the outer ring road in 1990 to 95.

She said that compensation money also was not obtained from such department authority and that the area abounded near Korattur Village for the outer ring road project at Padi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Where would be approached if money is allotted or not? And Kindly guide us to get the details.

Second thing that time balance rescued land tax payment also paid to concern revenue department too and we want get tax receipt from such authority for evidence.

Bhavani

continue Answer now
Anonymous   10 August 2022 at 12:56

Nhai land aquisition demand notice and claim status - reg.

In my mother in law died recently, she told some of the property acquired by NHAI for outer ring road in year of 1990 to 95.
and she told that compensate money also was not obtained from such department authority and that area abounded near Korattur Village for outer ring road project at Padi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Where would be approach if money is allotted or not? and Kindly guide us get the details.

Bhavani

continue Answer now
kavkaz   09 August 2022 at 16:09

Society noc

Respected Sir | Madam

I (Buyer) have recently purchased a resale flat in Mumbai Suburban area and I have availed a Bank Home Loan for the same. We are at the final step to complete the property deal but the Seller's Co-op. Housing Society Secretary is NOT issuing NOC in the prescribed bank format as required by the buyer's bank. The Secretary wants to add an additional point in the said NOC related to a future planned self redevelopment of the society so that the buyer's bank is well informed about the same. Though there is NO concrete plan of action related to this redevelopment but just the redevelopment proposal was discussed in last year's Society AGM with majority of the residents providing their consent. The redevelopment dates are yet NOT finalized and also NO goverment approvals for the redevelopment are ready at present. No builder is ready for this redevelopment and so the society has decided to go for self redevelopment. The buyer's bank will NOT disburse the Loan amount if the Society NOC has an additional redevelopment point outside of the prescribed bank format. In the aforesaid situation, below are my burning questions: 1. Is there any option like Indemnity Bond / Collateral so that the bank becomes ready to accept the said NOC with the additional redevelopment point? 2. Is there any Society Bye Law so that the Society can be legally forced to issue the NOC in prescribed bank format? Thanks in Advance.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   09 August 2022 at 13:30

Cs us 354 ipc

What if the IO of the case is served NBWA for not being able to appear in the Court can it be recall US 70 (2) CrPC

continue Answer now
Pradip   09 August 2022 at 09:08

Police inaction

I have filed 156(3) crpc from competent court for investigation & lodge of FIR.

In spite of passing of one month police did not lodge FIR in spite of court's order received by police station.

This delay in justice is seems denial of justice.

Please guide me.

continue Answer now
kavkaz   09 August 2022 at 05:31

Bank home loan & society noc

Respected Sir / Madam,

I (Buyer) have recently purchased a resale flat in Mumbai Suburban area and I have availed a Bank Home Loan for the same.

We are at the final step to complete the property deal but the Seller's Co-op. Housing Society Secretary is NOT issuing NOC in the prescribed bank format as required by the buyer's bank. The Secretary wants to add an additional point in the said NOC related to a future planned self redevelopment of the society so that the buyer's bank is well informed about the same. Though there is NO concrete plan of action related to this redevelopment but just the redevelopment proposal was discussed in last year's Society AGM with majority of the residents providing their consent. The redevelopment dates are yet NOT finalized and also NO goverment approvals for the redevelopment are ready at present. No builder is ready for this redevelopment and so the society has decided to go for self redevelopment.

The buyer's bank will NOT disburse the Loan amount if the Society NOC has an additional redevelopment point outside of the prescribed bank format.

In the aforesaid situation, below are my burning questions:

1. Is there any option like Indemnity Bond / Collateral so that the bank becomes ready to accept the said NOC with the additional redevelopment point?

2. Is there any Society Bye Law so that the Society can be legally forced to issue the NOC in prescribed bank format?

Thanks in Advance.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   07 August 2022 at 21:26

Police refused to lodge fir even after filing 156(3) crpc

I went to local police station to lodge a complaint. Since police refused, hence I lodge written complaint before Commissioner of Police to treat my complaint as FIR. No action.
I forced to lodge complain before court U/S 156 (3) due to police inaction. After that one month is over. I went to PS but they asked money.
Till now police did not lodge FIR in spite of court's order. Please help.

Can police refused to lodge FIR in spite of court's order.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   07 August 2022 at 18:42

Online consultations

Sir, could i know that the compromise will be allowed between complainant and accused u/s, 482 cr p c for allegation of 3/4 pocso.

continue Answer now
Deepi Saini   07 August 2022 at 12:04

Valuation listed equity shares succession certificate

Payment of Court fee for Succession Certificate is governed under Article 12 Schedule 1 of Court Fees Act,1870. However there is no clarity on how to do valuation of listed Equity Shares. Is valuation done as per FACE VALUE of shares or market value on the date of application made or market value on the date order is passed? Please share your views and experience on it.

continue Answer now
aman   06 August 2022 at 23:04

Spouse dependent or not

I want to know is spouse a dependent (in case of a govt employee) if he/she earn more than 10000/month and files itr return ? I have read in some places that spouse is a natural dependent irrespective to his/her earnings …please guide ?

continue Answer now