Gudiya Shaikh   21 February 2024 at 00:16

Upsc form name changed

Hi sir/mam
I want to apply for Upsc.
My name is different on 10th marksheet. my degree is also in original name of 10th marksheet. And I changed My religion through gazzete certificate. Now I want apply in new name of gazzete but I don't have Any Educational documents with new name.
I am very Nervous about If upsc Reject it

raju   20 February 2024 at 18:18

Withdrawal of case

My query is case complaint has been dismissed by trial court. There is also transfer petition pending before higher court which was relatively to the case and how to withdraw.

Anonymous   20 February 2024 at 07:45

Gift deed of mortgaged property

Gift deed of mortgaged property registered without consent of Bank. On first page of deed along with property valuation loan amount Rs 32,00,000 mentioned for calculating stamp duty and donee will pay loan writen in deed. also stamp duty on loan amount paid by donee. Is gift deed valid ?

Keshav E   01 November 2022 at 13:36

Carrying alcohol from madurai to munnar

Hi experts,
Is it legal for me to carry alcohol from madurai to Kerala via road? If not is there any other alternative way to carry alcohol?

Thanks and regards
Harish

Anonymous   01 November 2022 at 09:54

Builder change ibms to ifms

Dear Sir/Mam,
In my residential society, earlier it was a IBMS but from 2016, Builder change it into IFMS means before 2016 sell out flat has IBMS and after 2016 sold out flat has IFMS now there is two types of fund in one society even if someone want to transfer his flat to other (via sell) then forcefully Builder changed it to IFMS. IS this legal as per RERA or not can any builder run two rules in one society.

Note- Few Person in this forum like Mr. Rajendra Kumar Goyal is giving a very fake advice so I request him not to give his advice, Some time he simply say file consumer complaint, Everyone knows it but before consumer complaint it is just evaluation so please stay away with this post.

Pendyala Vasudeva Rao   02 September 2022 at 21:14

Lr petition

LR petition is pending in declaration suit. Respondents not filed counter since 1200 days. Court not forefrited the right of respondents. Already 5 defendents set exparty. O 8, R 10 petition filed by plaintiff.Can the court pronounce the judgement in favour of plaintiff? How?

Mohan Krishan   02 September 2022 at 10:15

Matters

I need a very junior lawyer
to handle a few of my personal cases in civil and consumer forums in
delhi and gurgaon - basically I will be preparing etc and he will
provide some guidance, coordination etc. Will pay small fees as
a lumpsum or otherwise. If you can help me connect to some of them.
Thanks. Sharad.

Balaji Bakthavathsal   21 August 2022 at 13:05

Opposing restoration petition of an appeal suit

Dear Learned Lawyers,
I humbly request you to give your valuable guidance / suggestion in the following matter.
As some fraudsters attempted to grab our property with the help of some fake documents, we filed a civil suit in the lower court in the year 2010 seeking permanent injunction restraining the fraudsters against trespassing and mandatory injunction to the registrar for cancelling the fraudulent encumbrances made on our property. Since the respondents failed to appear before the court, the judge awarded an ex-parte judgment / decree in favour of us in the year 2016, granting the prayers sought by us. However, one of the respondent who is a mere power agent who obtained the Power of Attorney from another fraudster and whose power of attorney got cancelled by the fraudulent principal filed an appeal suit in the next appellate court immediately in the year 2016 itself and dragged the suit with the intention of of giving mental torture to us and thereby extorting money from us. We did not yield to expectation and patiently attended the case. However, the appellant did not appear in the court nor his counsel came forward to argue the case. After more than 6 long years, finally the appeal suit got dismissed by default by the appellate court as there was no representation from the appellant side. Now it is learnt that the appellant has filed restoration petition to restore the appeal. The notice is yet to be served to us.
Under these circumstances, I humbly request the learned lawyers to suggest / guide the best means to encounter the restoration petition ?
Thanking you,
With regards
Balaji

BHARTI KOTHARI   17 August 2022 at 23:10

Bail aplication

Accused has been srested for the charge of S.376 and since March 2019 is behind bar. he has preferred bail apllication for bail after filling charge sheed in the year 2021 however it has been rejected. then he has got heart problem and therefore filled fresh bail application on the ground of chnge of circumstances on medical condition and raised the ground of consentful act of the victim and seek bail. Now the judge got convinced on the consenting act but he is saying that accused medical report is coming normal and therefore it can not be change of circumstances and asking how he can entertain fresh bail aplication. here i want to say in previous bail aplication consentful act was not the defence and this defence was raised for the first time and further this bail aplication is filled in AUgust 2022 after 1 year and there is no progress in matter as no charge even has framed. kindly advice

sonavnayak   12 August 2022 at 14:32

Contempt petition on board time limit

Bombay High Court : I win arbitration interim order in the year 2018 and respondent fail to obey the interim order. Arbitrator after covid grant them again several chances but respondent fail without any valid reason and arbitrator order us to file Contempt petition in Bombay High Court. I file on 01-04-2022, till date case came not on board, how much time it takes to come board. Please help me