LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Anonymous   18 January 2022 at 22:27

Not honouring the promise

I have purchased a agricultural property. the seller promised to provide fencing gate, eb connection and getting patta from the Registrar office, despite with long patience over 6 months..
I have paid all the money in full the cost of the property includes service charges for the above expenses

Now the seller fails to honour the promise, after taking the money in full from me, and disconnect the phone and even block my number.

May I know please, how to file the case against the seller..?! How do I get the legal service in drafting notice and getting the damage from the seller. (I lost the time where profit from seasonal crop is dealyed because of deficiency of service by the seller)

vetrans, please advise me.

continue Answer now
Tanveer   18 January 2022 at 10:28

Notice period not mentioned in appointment letter

I have not received any appointment letter on company's letter head they have sent on my email id mentioning it as appointment letter but in that letter there is no clause mentioning notice period or any other terms & conditions which i have to follow.I have to join new job so do i have to give notice period or not.

continue Answer now
Ritesh   17 January 2022 at 16:14

125 crpc - maintanance case - income affidavit

Hello and Namaste to all the Lawyers, My query is simple, and its about maintenance case u/s 125 crpc; I have filed a maintenance case against my husband, I don’t have any source for survival, and he has ample income /funds through business and renting various properties and has 6-7 properties in his name. We have all the certified documents showing his income, like his income tax returns and lease documents and various documents showing his net worth. My query is that we filed the case in 2015 till now-interim maintenance has not been granted. During which the income affidavit guidelines have been changed three times, we have submitted all the three updated as per the higher courts suggested, but my husband submitted the 1st affidavit and the 3rd affidavit (as per supreme court guidelines). In the first affidavit, he has admitted some facts and his income as 50,000 per month but in 3rd affidavit, he is admitting his income as 5000 per month. All affidavits were submitted in the same court. After my 1st affidavit, he has hidden some assets for which I have filed an application in u/s 340 and disclosed the hidden properties. we have all documentary proof showing that his income is more than 2 lacs per month. Can the judge still be considering what my husband says in his 3rd affidavit or what he said in his 1st affidavit? Or as per the documents in front of the judge. My husband is still denying all the things what's the solution for that. Thanks

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/maintenance-case-125-crpc-affidavit-and-documents-query-urgent-222251.asp

continue Answer now
Vasudevan   16 January 2022 at 11:15

Eligibility of passport and visa - reg.

Sir, I had been convicted by the trial court under Prevention of Corruption Act. The verdict of the trial court has been stayed by the High court and the Criminal Appeal is pending before the High Court. In the above situation, My daughter and grand daughter is in foreign country. In the above situation,
i) Am I eligible for temporary Passport, in case of any medical emergency for my daughter and grand daughter to bring them back to India,
ii) Am I eligible for temporary visa to visit the foreign country for the above said reason.

In case if the reply is yes, what are the general conditions may be imposed by the High court? If any deposit to be made, the probable amount also please be informed.
Thanks in anticipation.

continue Answer now
Vikas Chopade   13 January 2022 at 12:50

Custom divorce prove in court

Can any one explain how to prove custom divorce Sec 29 (2) Hindu Marriage Act 1955 in court ?
Which documents required for custom divorce prove in court ?
Can give me case laws related custom divorce prove in court ?

Regard

Vikas

continue Answer now
shyam lal   09 January 2022 at 17:27

Supreme court ruling/orders

Experts
I would like to know if Supreme court rulings/orders are to be followed by the High courts? or are they just advisory in nature?

continue Answer now
raju   06 January 2022 at 19:40

Case transfer within same court

Can case be transferred within same court as court not cooperating in criminal case and no hope of justice. As in transfer application can mention the facts as afraid court will get annoyed. Whom to approach.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   06 January 2022 at 15:05

Non payment of price of goods by dealer

To
The respected fellow experts
Our company supply its products to its dealers on credit . But one dealer was not paying its due in spite our repeated reminder.
In dealer's agreement one clause inter alia states"OWNERSHIP OF THE PROPERTY IN GOODS REMAINS TO THE OWNER(COMPANY) UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAD BEEN RECEIVED."
My query is:
On basis of the aforesaid clause can we lodge FIR in local police station U/S 415(cheating), U's 403(Dishonest misappropriation of the property)
Abhijit Majumder

continue Answer now
Anonymous   29 December 2021 at 19:23

Suggest some good law firms for practice in ghaziabad

Dear Experts,

Requested you to please suggest some good law firms for practice situated in Ghaziabad.

continue Answer now
Rishi Doshi   29 December 2021 at 12:26

Employer denying paying variable pay

We were asked to resign by our employer or else we would be blacklisted.
Now when the Fnf has come to us after 3 months, it did not include the variable pay which was a part of the salary structure agreed upon.
Is it legal to do so? Can any action be taken against the company for such mistreatments?
The HR does not revert on the query and says since you resigned the variable component is deferred.

continue Answer now