Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh singh   27 October 2021 at 14:34

30 years long lease stamp duty

i want to take 30 lease land on rent basis. first year rent is 1 lakh per acre and every 3 years there is 5% growth upto 30 years... what will be stamp duty and rent ?

continue Answer now
Anonymous   27 October 2021 at 11:19

Missing possession letter and allotment letter

We want to purchase one flat and the seller is a company who is owing 9 flat in one building... They have all the documents but possession letter and allotment letter is missing... They told us they have approached builder but they are not providing any duplicate regarding this... They have done FIR earlier for missing of these letters...Company's legal team is saying that they have possession of this property flat from 2007. We can also go for any newspaper advertisement for the said flat...Actually I need to know being a layman that should I go for this kind of property..

continue Answer now
PavanKumar Hittalmani   27 October 2021 at 11:15

Fnf settlement not paid

Dear Sir,

I was working for an IT company headquartered in Chennai, my job location was Bangalore, I was forced to resign saying as a non-performer, I submitted my resignation on Sept 22, 2021, and it was accepted on 11th Oct. I haven't been paid salary for the month of August and September.
I have already handed over the company assets, HR told me that the salary,FNF is done on 11th oct 2021, which I didn't receive after that they are not taking my calls or replying back to my messages or mail.

I sent a legal notice to them on 21st Oct 2021, now the management says to withdraw the legal notice then we will pay in 3-5 days' time.
Please suggest what should I do now.

Pavan Kumar

continue Answer now
RangaRajan J   27 October 2021 at 08:29

Documentary evidence mentioned in fir

Dear Respected Experts,

Brief of Case:
Wife filed a case u/s 498A & 4 of DP Act. The FIR was registered through court direction (u/s 156(3)). During cross-examination of SHO (station house officer, IO) my advocate asked if a document mentioned in FIR is marked in court. SHO told that it is marked. Immediately my advocate asked the Judge whether it is marked or not. The judge replied that it is NOT MARKED. Actually, the FIR was registered in JM court of Chennai and transferred to JM court of Bangalore due to Jurisdiction.

My Question:
1) Is it possible for the Judge to get the document mentioned in the FIR, from JM court of Chennai, to JM Court of Bangalore?

2) Would the Judge take the initiative to bring the document in his/her own interest.

3) Is there anything in Law mentioned as a MANDATORY procedure for the judge to demand any documents from other courts?

Thanks in Advance

continue Answer now
yogesh thaware   23 October 2021 at 22:36

Validity of dpc promotion order

Can I claim my promotion on the basis of old DPC order for seniority cum fitness vacancies ? The order was issued for previous vacancy years (from 2011 to 2015) The DPC promotion order was given on 8 th July 2021. Order says that the promoted candidate should join his promotion assignment within 40 days of the order after which this this promotion order will be inoperable. Since I had resigned when this order was issued I did not join. Now I am planning to withdraw my resignation. Can I claim my promotion based on this DPC order ?? This is a very strange kind of scenario. HR experts kindly comment.

continue Answer now
shyam lal   23 October 2021 at 20:21

False criminal charge

The compliant has died in a legal case. Query ..can the Legal wedded wife pursue the case havening the requisite prof and evidence? to prove him innocent?

continue Answer now
Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:47


An agreement between both parties written on A4 paper with witnesses attested, is it legal if any disputes arise in the future?

continue Answer now
Sundar   21 October 2021 at 14:14

Age or life of tamilnadu housing board dwelling

Dear Learned Members,

I live in a flat/colony which was constructed by Tamilnadu Housing Board in early 1980.
Is there a rule or act or notification that defines the criteria as a old or depleted building.
either from TNHB or CMDA or Corporation?


continue Answer now
Amaan   19 October 2021 at 01:14

Buying a pagdi house

I am planning to buy a Pagdi House in Mumbai Central.
Can you pls guide me on the process and what documents are needed?

1. The current owners (or tenants in legal terms) are 2 sisters on whose name the mother had transferred the house. There is also a brother but he is not mentioned in the old woman's will. May be because he was/is alcoholic
2. The sisters have signed the tenacy surrender affidavit with the landlord with approx 40L value.
3. The landlord has given cheques as security only around a month back but will take the cheques back from the sisters now since i am buying the house.
4. Also the landlord wants me to distribute the money as follows :
a. Transfer 20L directly to one of the sisters. another
b. 20 as cash to the sisters but no bank transfer
c. 10L to the landlord for transfer of Tenacy on my name.

Is this enough or any other documents needed? I don't want to get into any legal hassles in future.
Pls guide me.

Best Regards

continue Answer now
suneetha Jain   16 October 2021 at 15:04

Land documents

Sir, I have purchased 2 acres of an agricultural land in Andhra Pradesh along with my relative with 50:50 partnership (1 acre in my name and 1 acre in my relative's name). The registered documents of mine are also kept with my relative because of our plan to convert the agricultural land into residential land and sell them. Recently, I and my relative had disputes on other issues and I asked him to give my land documents for which he refused to give. My Queries are:

1. What should I do now??
2. Can my relative sell away my land without my notice??
3. How can I get back my land documents??

continue Answer now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query