Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   16 October 2021 at 17:46

Bank's notice to acquire property - lessee's affliction

Hello, I request the legal opinion of the experts here on the following matter:
I have taken a house on Lease basis . The Owner of the property has leased out all the three floors of the building and taken a bank loan (bank being a co-operative society) too against that property. The owner has not paid the principal nor the interest to the bank which has resulted in NPA. The owner has gone bankrupt and talks of his helplessness. The owner is a state government employee. Now the bank has issued us a notice to vacate the house within a week to acquire the same. Please suggest us the action plan as to how can we get back our deposit amount. Our woes are surmounting, pls help us with the legal opinion. awaiting for the response. Best regards

suneetha Jain   16 October 2021 at 15:04

Land documents

Sir, I have purchased 2 acres of an agricultural land in Andhra Pradesh along with my relative with 50:50 partnership (1 acre in my name and 1 acre in my relative's name). The registered documents of mine are also kept with my relative because of our plan to convert the agricultural land into residential land and sell them. Recently, I and my relative had disputes on other issues and I asked him to give my land documents for which he refused to give. My Queries are:

1. What should I do now??
2. Can my relative sell away my land without my notice??
3. How can I get back my land documents??

Anonymous   15 October 2021 at 12:24

Stamp duty on settlement

our paternal aunt intends to settle an immovable property (land with house) in my sister's name. what would be the stamp duty payable? is any income tax payable by my sister on receipt of the property?

Anonymous   15 October 2021 at 09:39

Son in law demanding money

I am a senior citizen and my husband is retired with no pension benefits. We have limited resources. My son in law is asking me to sell our only house and give him money. Can he do it? What can I do to secure our old age.

Anonymous   14 October 2021 at 11:18

Is a daughter entitled to second fathers share in mumbai


My grandmother married twice within the same family.
After the first brother passing away she married the second brother.

Is my mother entitled to the share of her second father?

Mrityunjaya T S   10 October 2021 at 11:41

Cmo-sheristedar refuses certified copies to party.what to do

CMO-Sheristedar refuses certified copies to Party. What to do?

I am a Party in a case and applied for copy of case papers (without lawyer). CMO (Sheristedar) has responded saying that I should only file through lawyer but the CMO/Sheristedar letter seems unofficial since it does not have Court seal or Document ID. What to do?

jaideep   06 October 2021 at 09:25

Stamp duty of gift deed from parents

Dear Sir my mother wants to gift me residential flat of 571 sqft what should be the stamp duty and it is necessary to get it registered

Diya J.V.   05 October 2021 at 12:42

Unregistered gpa with a registered sale deed

I am law student. I am asking this question for a research project.
A is the GPA holder for B. The GPA authorizes A to sell the property but the GPA is unregistered. A executes the sale deed and sells the property to C.

What would happen in such a scenario? Are there any case laws from the Supreme Court or Karnataka High Court which have decided on this issue?

Anonymous   04 October 2021 at 18:48

Member of co-operative housing society for unbuilt flat

Can there be a Member of co-operative housing society for unbuilt flat

Anonymous   03 October 2021 at 22:53


My mother made a registered will in my favour for a house property. I have one brother who is a U S citizen and has no interest in the property. For name transfer of the property in municipal records is it necessary to probate the will? I am living in Tamilnadu and the property is in Tamilnadu.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query