Om Ali   23 May 2024 at 12:50

Builder money fraud on property, refuse to give back money

Dear Sir
Good Day

Hope you all are doing well

I went to buy apartment in 2017 and had paid total of 20 Lakhs of rupees till Dec 2019, and all those financials were handling by my parents, since I am working in hyderabad City. I had planning to travel to see the development of the apartment but unexpectedly covid pandemic.
And on Sep 2022 went back and surprise to see that the apartment was already sold out to someone.
The builder informed me that wherever you complain no issue. I then went to commissioner of police and lodged complaint, since no result over month period, I then lodged DGP police complaint and local police summoned me and asked to provide all the documents, which I did and had said that they will summon builder and investigate, all lied by local police then I travelled back but on the day of my travel builder came to local police station and handover 3 PDC each with 5Lakhs and every PDC three months gap.

At the beginning of May 2024 I hired local advocate to deal the case, he went and meet Inspector, SI and AC at station, advocate had informed me that the builder will settle money of five lakhs in cash in May 2024 and will handover 5Lakhs cheque Jun and Jul 2024 as Cash, but on 13-May-2024 advocate called me to come to police station to collect cheque, but when I went there he handed over the same 3PDC where builder handed over to local police station and informed to collect the original agreement.
The advocate forced me to sign the letter (in local language, I don't know).
In that letter. I would like to highlight below

1- I went to complain to commissioner of police along with my sister on 10-Nov-2023, Please note that I went alone and my sister arrived to Chennai City from Abroad only on 25-Mar-2024 after Covid pandemic.
2- The letter prepared on 10-May-2024 but presented on 13-May-2024
3- In that letter, mentioned that I went to complain for 15Lakhs, but I lodged a complaint of amount 20Lakhs rupees
4- In that letter they had mentioned that I accepted the offer of 15Lakhs rupees from builder and agreed to close the case against builder, which is absolutely false because I don’t know Tamil language and they forced me to sign.
5- I took the cheque and deposited it in bank and it was rejected and I know all of them are playing the builder, advocate and others.

It is like nightmare to get back my money from the builder, don't know where to complain, what action needed to take, to whom I trust? don't know.
I complain to CM Cell three times and local police closed
Personally went to meet DGP office but met the Inspector, went to complain to Police commissioner but met grievances cell Inspectors
Went to meet DCP and explained all in details but again went case to local police

Kindly advise how I get back money 20Lakhs and my sister 15Lakhs from the builder
I will be really grateful for all your advises,

Thanks you all with all for your time reading and suggesting.

Thanking you
Samy

Anonymous   23 May 2024 at 10:37

Can i claim a share

My mother hold a saving bank account opened prior to 1980.
In the said account there was no nominee.
Unexpectedly my mother expired on 2006 with a balance of 150000 in the account.
The bank transferred the said amount to newly opened the joint saving account of my elder brother and my self ,( younger son ) with noc from my younger sister and surety of my friend holding a current account in the same branch.
After one year my elder brother purchased a property in his name at my native from the amount withdrawn from the bank and paid the amount in cash.
My elder brother is uneducated not married and jobless I was looking after him.
In the year 2017 he went live with my younger sister in her house at my native and expired on 2020.
Now I came to know that the plot purchased by my elder brother was sold to some unknown person in our Village.
I obtained the sale deed from the sub registrar office and came to know that the plot was sold in the year 2018 for 15 lacs and the entire amount was paid in cash by the buyer, witnessed by my younger sister.
Can I claim a share from the above dealings

Anonymous   23 May 2024 at 09:50

Can i claim a share

Anonymous   22 May 2024 at 20:54

Retirement township housing

Sir/Madam
I had purchased villa at Retirement township for senior citizen and undergone an agreement for construction and another one for Maintenance and service.and occupied. But layout and township is not yet fully developed and service charges started. So I obtained the copy of approval from RERA through RTI. As per RTI, layout is approved only for plots sale under project name Retirement township.
Ministry of home and urban development guidelines is forwarded to RERA for implementation. But in approval copy of registration of layout there is nothing condition regarding construction, maintenance and service for developer.
Now who is the defaulter for misleading the Public.
Whether consumer court will solve and for Justice.
We senior citizens under roof of Retirement township without any amenities and cannot sell the property at this moment.
Regards.

Anonymous   22 May 2024 at 03:46

Legal heir for pagri system

Hello all,

My grandmother lives in a pagri flat currently and has two legal heirs (my mother and my uncle) both not residing with her currently.

My grandma wants to pass on the tenancy rights of the flat to my mother after her demise (A will has already been created and I also have a No-objection certificate from my uncle).

Additionally we spoke to the current landlord and he is asking us for money to change the tenant from my grandmother to my mother.

My questions are :

1) After my grandmothers demise can my uncle claim the house as a legal heir? (Note : my mother visits my grandmother regularly ,whereas my uncle visits her once in 3 months)
2) Is it legal for the landlord to ask for money for transfer of tenancy rights to my mother?
3) Is it possible to sell the current house and pay around 30-50% of the sale fee to the landlord without his permission or is a consent necessary from him before sale?

elson serrao   21 May 2024 at 16:29

Lost property documents

I have shortlisted a property to buy. However the owner has informed me that they are not in possession of the original papers but have a true copy of the same. The flat was handed over to them by their parents via gift deed. Their parents have now passed away.

In such case what would be most appropriate legal route to follow to buy the property if I decide to go ahead with it? How would you know if there any outstanding loans against the property? In the future would it be difficult to sell the property?

Shailesh Jha   21 May 2024 at 01:31

Zamindar return vivarani

Hi
Anyone have Bihar Madhubani side zamindar return vivarani
Please contact
skjhagm@gmail.com

Anonymous   20 May 2024 at 22:27

Settlement deed cancellation

Hi Experts,
My father gave a settlement deed to myself (minor) and my mother. My father passed away few years back and's we need to cancel the settlement deed now due to personal reasons. I have two sisters. Can myself and my mother alone can cancel the settlement deed or everyone in my family need to sign in the cancellation of settlement deed

Anonymous   20 May 2024 at 16:45

Cc not received

I had booked a flat in Ruparel luminaire on April 22 .I did registration on June 2022 .They took a huge amount from me and then there was no response.After much inquiry I got to know they didn't received any CC on the project and BMC didn't allow further construction.Also the previous partner siddhivinayak construction CC was also denied by BMC and the project was takenover by Ruparel. Possession date is Dec 2025 but there is no progress in the project and builder is telling if you want to back out you have to pay the penalty of 20 percent . Please tell what should I do as I want to backout from the project without giving a penny to this builder as the staff didn't give reason why CC is not being provided

Prem Dhawan   20 May 2024 at 15:28

Joint ownership by gift/sale/...

My Bhabhi is the owner of a small (DDA) plot in Delhi, as in the current deed.
The objective is to add my wife as the joint owner.
Can my Bhabhi gift 50% to my wife through gift deed? Will the new name added or a new deed will be made or the current deed and gift deed will go together or ....?
Should my Bhabhi make a sale deed to sell 50% of the property?
Or something else?
There is no issue in the family.