LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

shyam lal   26 September 2022 at 08:26

Self acquired property

Share in unmovable property mentioned in a WILL is considered as self acquired.
Query.. Does the same apply to Share holders in unmovable undivided property mentioned in MoU of family settlement.

continue Answer now
Supersonics Industries   25 September 2022 at 10:12

Status of garage in pagdi system building

I am a tenant in building in Mumbai suburban under Pagdi system since 1995. I purchased a Garage in this building by transferring 33% amount to owner. I asked for permission to use this place as office but in writing such permission was not given by landlord. However I got the ratable value revised as office trough BMC & paid accordingly. Electricity supply is also commercial. I also have Shop & Establishment registration of above premises. The Garage is not part of the building but independent structure. BMC demolished the building being dilapidated but not my Garage since being structurally stable. Bmc before demolition measured carpet area of all tenements including mine & issued certificates to all tenants. BMC in its certificate issued to me mentioned the tenement as Garage ( Commercial).
Now the owner has moved for Redevelopment & assured 300 sq ft to residential tenements but not specified anything to me.
What are my rights as Commercial property or as a Garage in the redevelopment & what am I entitled to get.
Deepak Vanjare

continue Answer now
Anonymous   25 September 2022 at 02:59

Farm land

My grandfather purchased land in my father's name in year 1981 (2nd siblings out of 4), my father died on 2010 and grand father on 2015 and that farm land is transferred to my mother name . Now can our uncle have a claim on this farm land in 2022 ?

continue Answer now
Vinod Gupta Online   18 September 2022 at 10:35

awning on balcony of a residential flat in pune

I want to know the specific sections and rules of relevant Act and Rules that do not allow installing of an awning on Balcony of flat in Pune. The awning can be retractable and non retractable.

PCM has sent notice under section 53 and 54 of Maharashtra regional and Town planning Act 1966 to remove the sheds whether fixed type or awning.

Vinod Gupta

continue Answer now
Anonymous   05 September 2022 at 13:38

Sell undivided property

My father have ancestral undivided 40000 square feet property . Total 5 name mentioned on property (including my father).
Can my father sell his share in property as per Sunni Muslim law without partition?

continue Answer now
Pendyala Vasudeva Rao   02 September 2022 at 21:14

Lr petition

LR petition is pending in declaration suit. Respondents not filed counter since 1200 days. Court not forefrited the right of respondents. Already 5 defendents set exparty. O 8, R 10 petition filed by plaintiff.Can the court pronounce the judgement in favour of plaintiff? How?

continue Answer now
Sumedh Pakhidde   29 August 2022 at 11:06

Bank asking to complete sell deed before full payment

Hi, i sold my mhada flat in 50 lakhs, purchaser given me 6 lakhs as down payment and 44 lakhs is loan from icici bank, bank released 19 lakhs in favor of sbi to wave off my home loan. Now for remaining 25 lakhs bank asking me to do sell deed registration first in favor of purchaser. Then they will pay me remaining amount. As i have given all the Noc's and documents which was needed. For sell deed registration bank will provide me DD details of 25 lakhs. Bank is pressurizing me to do sell deed registration with DD details then i can collect DD from their office.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   29 June 2022 at 08:18

Existing home loan on to be redevelopment builder

I have a home loan of Rs. 28 lac on My one BHK flat in Dombivli Since 2013. Now the building is going for redevelopment and the builder wants noc from Financial institution. I met AXIS Branch Manager, he is refusing due to security. I told him that mortgaged flats area is getting bigger in redevelopment as we are getting addl. area. We are doing indivisual aggreement. But he is refusing. Builder is telling there can be a tripartite agreement between Builder, bank and me, but Bank is telling to clear the loan which is not possible for me now. What should I do Please guide me.

continue Answer now
Mahesh Aswaney   27 June 2022 at 21:16

Repossession of flat

I own a flat of 600 sq ft in A COOPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY IN GHATKOPAR WEST ,

MY GRAND MOTHER HAD LET IT OUT IN 1968,
The rent was fixed at Rs 120 PM and ever since then it continues till date .
The SHARE CERTIFICATES ARE IN OUR NAME AND MAINTENANCE BILLS ARE ALSO IN OUR NAME .

NOW THE SOCIETY HAS JUST ISSUED A LOI FOR REDEVELOPMENT .

QUESTION :
1.00 CAN WE EVICT THE TENANT (HE MAINTAINS IT WAS UNDER PUGDEE .(OUR CONTENTION IS THAT IN A COOPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY PUGDEE IS INVALID .
HE HAS NO DOCUMENT TO PROVE IT )

Q: IS THIS CONTENTION CORRECT .

2.00 THE DEVELOPER HAS OFFERED 300 SQ FT ENHANCED AREA .

CAN WE ASK HIM TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS AT THE CURRENT RATES .

AND REACCOMODATE TENANT AS A TENANT IN A REDEVELOPED FLAT OF EXISTING AREA ,OF 600 SQ FT 

IN INTERVENING PERIOD OF REDEVELOPMENT TENANT CAN GET RENTALS FROM DEVELOPER .

Q 3 WILL THE AAA BE SIGNED WITH US OR OWNER .

OUR STRATEGY IS AFTER REDEVELOPMENT WE WILL ASK FOR RENT AT MARKET RATE FAILING WHICH CAN WE ASK HIM TO VACATE ?.

IS THIS POSSIBLE 

PLEASE ADVISE ON ABOVE OR ANY OTHER ADVISE WHICH WILL HELP US RETRIEVE THE FLAT .

(LASTLY THE SOCIETY HAS 81 MEMEBER’s AND 12 no’s ARE TENANTS .

7 OUT OF 12 HAVE NEGOTIATED TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP BY RECEIVING 1/3 COST OF FLAT I.e RS 57.50 LACS (ON BASIS OF PUGDEE HOLDING)

Please advise framework of notice to be served on tenant .

continue Answer now
Muthukumar   06 June 2022 at 21:25

Change of private path

I am from Virudhunagar Tamilnadu. There is an ancestral property from my mother's side in Virudhunagar Town limit. After my grand mother, the property was divided into 3 portions. There is a L shaped private path that is used to connect to the main street.

My mother has given her portion as Gift deed to me.
Now, we want to change the private path to a straight path. My aunts are ready to change the path and register it.

The land of the L shaped path would be given to one of my aunt and she will give land for the straight path.

Is it possible to change private path in Tamilnadu?

continue Answer now