FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20

ravidevaraj   27 January 2023 at 16:59

Whether lessee is liable for cancellation of lease

If there is no specific clause in the registered lease deed, who is liable to bear the charges for cancellation of lease deed. is the lessee to bear the charges for registration of cancellation of registered lease deed.

Anonymous   25 January 2023 at 18:40

How to get possesion of a property

Dear Experts,
My father settled a shop (about 250 square feet) ten years ago in favour of me. Documents with me and changed my name in Municipality and Electricity Board. A tenant was there and now with my father's possession last two years. One of his another sons running a cloth shop. He went RDO for cancellation of settlement deed. He has other properties. I am not receiving any rent for last 10 years.
Through RDO and collectorate vide Tamil Nadu Senior Citizen Act. RDO and Collectorate ordered to send Rs. 3,000/per month for his maintenance.
I have sent money by money order which he did not accept for last three (03) months.
I want my property back and last ten years rentals. Please guide me.

Prakash   25 January 2023 at 11:05

Title on ancestral property

Sirs,
Mother converted to islam from hinduism left behind immovable property of her mother both are no more. The property of her mother is lying unclaimed.

Whether the grand children (who are muslims after the conversion of their mother) are entitled to get the property under specific relief act or any other relevant act ?

If at all it is possible, which succession act will be applicable for the transfer of such property ?

Prakash   25 January 2023 at 10:59

Title on ancestral property

Sirs,
Grand mother converted to islam from hinduism left behind immovable property. Grand mother is no more and the property is lying unclaimed. Whether the grand children (who are muslims after the conversion of this grand mother) are entitled to get the property under specific relief act or any other relevant act ?

Swaty Gupta   22 January 2023 at 16:57

Transfer of share and interest in cooperative society

Dear Experts,
Can a member of a cooperative group housing society transfer his share and interest to a person who is not a relative or family member. If yes, then how? Kindly guide.
Swati

Swaty Gupta   19 January 2023 at 19:29

Transfer of share and interest in cghs

Dear Experts,
An original member of a CGHS wants to sell his share and interest in a society. He is yet to be allotted a flat. The rest of the flats were allotted many years earlier. 2 of them were delayed due to a membership dispute. The dispute is resolved now and this person's membership is upheld and accepted by the society.
Now this member will be allotted any one flat out of the 2. I am interested in buying it. The property is leasehold.
My husband is already member of society. I do not own any property in my name.
Am I eligible to buy the share and interest and then get the flat allotted in my name after paying all the dues and other formalities.
Kindly note that the draw for the 2 flats is yet to take place. Plz guide

Sunita

Anonymous   18 January 2023 at 19:02

Amalgamation of 2 flats

In my society one member and his wife both holding individual flats have merged and amalgamated both the flats into one unit and enjoying a big flat without any society and or bmc permission . The society managing committee is not agreeable on this and want a way forward as to how to restore both the flat to its originals. Pls advise

Prince Sgh Bhadouriya   17 January 2023 at 19:22

Issues with dakhil kharij in society plots of gda?

Respected Helper,
I want to purchase a plot (residential) in GDA (Gwalior Development Authority).But its a society plot. Will there be any issue in daakhil Khaarij of it..after registry..??

Anonymous   16 January 2023 at 19:52

Land demarcation issue

Respected Experts,
I had purchased agriculture land in 2012 but due to some dispute not able to demarcate the land now when i applied for demarcation now it is reported by patwari that out of total land of 1.157 Hectare there is only 1 hectare land is in possession and 0.02 hectare of the land is encroached by neighbour and build house on it and balance 0.135 hectare land is in village road. Now please suggest me how to proceed further and how can i get the land on which village road is built as i had not get any compensation and had not known previously that the road is on my land. Please help....

vivek singh   16 January 2023 at 18:50

Transfer charges

Is it legal to pay property transfer charges to apartment committee not society for selling my flat in Maharastra?