LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh Malhotra   20 September 2022 at 15:52

Seller not signing in witness section

Sir, I bought a plot few years ago. There were some mistakes in the sale deed for which we executed a rectification deed. But the seller has not signed in the Witness section at the end of the rectification deed on stamp papers. He has signed everywhere else on the stamp papers. He also appeared for webcam photographs and electronic finger print capture in front of the witnesses and has signed on the sub registrar's endorsement. The witness section contains only my signature and the signatures of the witnesses. The sub registrar has still registered the rectification deed. What legal issues could this have?

Anonymous   19 September 2022 at 23:30

Counter claim

Suit is for injunction. Defendant filed counter claim. No W.S for 1900 days. Petition filed under O 8, R 10 CPC. Court is continuing with further evidence after completing PW1 evidence. Is it not against procedure without disposing the above said petition filed by Defendant? What is the remedy for this problem? Kindly mention any citation. Thank u.

gorripati vl   19 September 2022 at 18:22

Unregistered sale deed

In 1961 my father has purchased a property for Rs 88/- ( Rupees Eighty Eight only) of an extent of 11 Cents and the sale deed is written on white paper. The property is under my possession and a tatched house is constructed in that site for which no door number is issued and no house tax is levied.
We have applied for a plan to local body and they rejected to sanction a plan stating that there are no register documents.
On enquiry it is known to us that registration is not required for sale deed below Rs 100/-as per stamp act.
So kindly suggest me that is it legally acceptable If I can get a ratification deed (registered)
with the available legal heirs of my father's vendor? or Is there any other solution for getting a registered deed.
Please guide me
GV Rao

Prakash   19 September 2022 at 02:21

Kumki application

Can my mother change the kumki akrama sakrama application in her name which was given 15 years back in the name of grandmonther.

Prakash   19 September 2022 at 02:15

Kumki land ownership

We have application of 15 years back for kumki akrama sakrama and fenced the kumki land in udupi, karnataka. 

Recently again fenced it and planted agricultural trees. 

We have received objection from one of the family member who doesn't have any akrama sakrama application and also not have any fenced land. 

How can we retain the rights of that old kumki land  and covert in our name as per application. 

Does complainent get any rights over it. 

Applicant A

Complianent B ( Aunty) in relation.  

Pendyala Vasudeva Rao   15 September 2022 at 23:04

Lr petition

Plaintiff filed LR petition for substitue legal heirs of deceased defendent. They failed to file counter even after 1200 days.counter closed .IA aloowed. Is there any right comes to LRs to file written statement? Can plaintiff file O.8, R 5(2) and O 8, R 10 petition to get judgement in favour of plaintiff

Anonymous   15 September 2022 at 12:14

Liability of father after his death

Father has so many debts after his death is the liability transfer to his son. Father has no assets. Sons property is bought by his sons own money and bank loan. Kindly advice me sir

Anonymous   14 September 2022 at 17:59

Cheque case

If father has a bounce cheque case is there any right to acquire the money or property from his unmarried son. As the son brought the property by his own money and bank loan
Kindly advice sir

Bharat verma   14 September 2022 at 15:20

Open shaded stack parking

We have bought the flat in 2021 ( New ) with Open shaded stack parking from builder.
The parking details are mentioned in the Index 2 as well as in the Agreement by the builder.

But, some members in the society says that open space parking is common parking and its illegal.
can someone share their input ? who is correct and is it legal/illegal?

Sunita   13 September 2022 at 23:30

Parking issue, need help please

Hi, I have a flat in airoli, where my mom dad and brother stay. I stay separately in my husbands house. My brother has a car which he keeps inside the society in an open empty space. There is another couple who also keeps 2 cars in open space. Now society is asking us to keep our car outside stating that they have passed in AGM that only owner cars registered on owners names can be kept inside building. Is this correct? Can such a rule be put in society?
What should I do? Transfer my brothers car to my name?
Please help me,
Nine nine three zero, double eight, forty nine, sixty two


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query