FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Chavan   21 December 2022 at 19:37

Swapping of unit numbers in echallan

I have recently purchased 2 units of commercial shops in Pune which are next to each other..namely "Unit 36 & 37"

While executing assignment deed during purchase, all documents and supporting were correct except the challan docs where challan for 36 was enclosed for 37 and vice versa.other all pertaining references are pertaining to respective units.

I own both the units (proprietor)and combinely use the premises for my business.

Do I need to do the correction deed kind of document or not ? In case I wish to sell one of unit in future will there be any problem ?


Ravindra Babar   19 December 2022 at 16:55

मृत्युपत्र कायदेशीर मसुदा

मृत्युपत्र कायदेशीर मसुदा पाठवा

Anonymous   17 December 2022 at 10:55

Subdivision of my land

We have combined patta with my father and paternal uncle name.. Both are dead.we have patta issued In1991& no mother document etc. We want to subdivide this land with my paternal uncle family.in tahsildar office they are asking documents to divide this land.we have only patta. I need clarification either document required are any other possibilities are there?

Murali Krishna   16 December 2022 at 18:38

Regarding to gift deed

Hi All, I am Murali Krishna, could you please clear my doubts My father wrote 1/2 of the property as gift deed to me in 2009. I got the job in AUG 2008, i cleared his personal debts around 15 lacs in 2013. Later I married with my money, In Nov 2022, again my father said I have 17 lacs debt please clear it so that I can write another 1/2 of property as gift deed. He wrote the remaining property as gift deed to me. Now I am planning to clear his debts. I have three sisters, one of the sister is not accepting and planning to go to court. what is the best option? Can I cancel both gift deeds and re-register with the sale deed? Any other option I have to stay with gift deed lands?

bhavesh bhanshe   16 December 2022 at 17:32

Can i file benami property file against sra flat purchaser.

Builder given us Flat on lottery base but haven't given any papers.

after 15 days, the builder people and some 5 people sold the same flat to one person.
they made our bank account for address proof of the flat and made agreement, Power of attorney.

My father is flat owner and he is no more.
can file benami property and benami transaction file against purchaser.

P Venu Gopal   16 December 2022 at 16:00

Advice request

I need some guidance on agricultural and forest land laws in Andhra Pradesh.
Can anybody guide me please.
This is humble request.

Anonymous   16 December 2022 at 07:05

Inheritance of property in pagdi system

Dear sir

My friend's mother is having small property of Pagdi system. She wants to do nomination or execute any other documents which protects rights of her children in the property in the event of death. What can be done?

Syed   16 December 2022 at 00:01

Adverse possession

My name is Nawaz, I reside in Kandivali Mumbai
In 1984 architects put land for Reservation of garden (as per Bmc subdivision layout),
My father has possession of land since 1993.
My father has paid assessment tax till 2011
As per bmc Development Plan the land is residential (Reservation for garden is cancelled)
My father has 1 to 8 commercial shops (in which we took rent as per 1999 Rent Control Act)
Total land area is 10000 sq ft in which my father has occupied 2250 square feet.
So my question is can I put my father's name on property card and 7/12 extraction by
Using limitation act adverse possession
i need to discuss more and seek your advise

Anonymous   14 December 2022 at 20:34

Transfer of flat

Dear Sir,

Father sold and transferred the Flat to Mother in the year 1987, and then after making sale deed, mother had nominated her 4 daughters before society by filing nomination.
Thereafter, mother died and society has transferred the Flat as per nomination to 4 daughters by making entry in share certificate.
Now that all 4 daughters again wants to transferred the said flat to their father...

In that case whether Release deed can be executed where all daughters shall release their share in favour of father.

Or daughters will have to executed gift deed in favour of father...

Please advise

Anonymous   12 December 2022 at 17:22

Drinking water in building

Our building in South Mumbai was made in 2011 but received Oc in Oct 2022. The water connection is still not there. Builder and BMC both are not co operating even after OC received. What we can do.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query