Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAJWAL KUMAR LINGAYATH   07 August 2022 at 12:43

Moot court sec 302 and 304b

Please solve my moot problem

PRAJWAL KUMAR LINGAYATH   07 August 2022 at 12:38

Moot court

Please solve my moot problem

Chonga Hub   04 August 2022 at 21:12

Ran away from spot

I am with girlfriend in a ground at 9pm with my bike and 2police came with bike and i suddenly ran away but the police read my vechile number At that time .So please tell me is it a crime or if it is crime then what is the panesment

Ajat Shatru   01 August 2022 at 00:26

From where to pursue llb

I am a student of Company Secretary course and I want to pursue LLB after the course. My question is, does it really matter from which college I am going to get my LLB degree, currently I am planning to do it from Chaudhary Charan singh university, but I am not sure if its okay to get my LLB done from there. Please help me out.

Anonymous   12 July 2022 at 14:24

Non creamy layer certificate validity issue

I have a non creamy layer certificate but its validity is over , is it valid for documents verification or not?

Anonymous   11 July 2022 at 20:57

Government coutress

Dear sir,

As i am from Bangalore, Stranger member have sale it her government coutress to another person. That person have sale it to my mother sister , he gave that original property deeds without signature, later on she also sale that to my mother. Now the second party person is refused to put signature on that deed papers he is not ready to transfer for both parties after taking money.... Please sir give me a solution for this problem

Member (Account Deleted)   04 July 2022 at 23:20

Query about middle name

Sir I had missed mentioning my father's middle name in ugc net exam. Would that be problematic?

Jyoti   24 June 2022 at 21:55

Anti-ragging affidavit

Non judicial stamp paper of 10 rs is purchased in the name of college can be used by student for anti ragging affidavit declaration?

Anonymous   21 June 2022 at 21:08

College not giving my certificates

Myself G C ARUN KUMAR, completed my and worked as Assistant professor in Engineering college we're i completed my am old student served for 2 years.due to my health issue I relieved from college after completing all my formalities...but they are not giving my original certificates...i submitted medical certificate also....plse give me suggestions

Sini Surendran   16 June 2022 at 16:38

Birth certificate

My daughter was born in delhi in 2007 and at that time we haven't added her name in the birth certificate. Now she is 14 and we want to add her name as it's mandatory for her registration for 10th exam. Also I am seperated form my husband for the past 10 yaers. What can I do.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query