LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TUSHAR REVANKAR   10 July 2021 at 12:37

Moot problem solution

The parent act required the state government to constitute expert board under the act .the parent act empowers state govt to make rules in consultation with expert board .the state govt has not constituted expert group , but has framed rules .the rules are brought into force with effect of 12.4.2021.swamy has challenged the rules as ultra vires.
The case is posted for final hearing before a single judge of Karnataka High court , Dharwad bench ( I'm representing respondent )

Anonymous   10 July 2021 at 09:08

Regarding fees refund

Hello everyone,
I had joined in SRM Amaravathi,deemed to be a university.
Due to covid 19, my fresher year (1st year) had completed on online platform including semester exams also.
We paid fee of 2,50,000 for the entire fresher course. Now we are asking for refund of at least 1,50,000 RS ,but they are not not responding.
Now we have to do?
Do we need to appeal to any organizations ?
Please give the solution.

Kerthivas P   09 July 2021 at 19:58

Name correction

My is kerthivas my 10th mark sheet in have my keerethivas how to change it

Pazhanimurugan A   06 July 2021 at 17:28

Obc certificate name mistake

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Pazhanimurugan A

I have obtained my OBC certificate through TNeGA which valid till 31.03.2022

Which mentioned as Pazhani Murugan son of Appathurai mistakenly because of my old Aadhaar proof. I have recently updated aadhaar correctly as Pazhanimurugan A and M Appadurai as per my 10th & 12th and Graduate certificate.

I want to correct my name and father name in this certificate which would necessary for my upsc examination. so please tell me in what way I would able to change it.

I have explained to my taluk office regarding issues but they said we cannot change in online verified certificate, you have to wait until the certificate date is expired.

So please suggest me possible way to resolve this issue .

Pazhanimurugan A

Asim Das   03 July 2021 at 00:43

Obc certificate

Sir who are the competent authority to issue OBC-NCL certificate required for SSC CGL exam?

Anonymous   27 June 2021 at 16:29

Higher studies

Hello Sir(s),

Myself Naveen Kumar working in Central Govt PSU. I have applied for higher studies for MBA in my office and permission was given to me to pursue the same. Now I have completed the same. Now i want to get the same updated in my office records.

When there were exam I took leave only for actual number of days for the exam plus one day before and after exam. i.e. two days before and after exam and actual exam date. Is there any misconduct in taking leave.

Pls comment.

Anonymous   24 June 2021 at 12:52

Upsc exam

Respected sir,
I want to ask that in my 10th marksheet my mother's name is written as BANDANA SINHA whereas her original name is BANDNA SINHA . There is only a letter mistake and in all my other documents it is written correctly. Will there be any objection while applying for UPSC ???
And if yes what is the solution?

Avinash   23 June 2021 at 13:23

Can i practice in delhi and ghaziabad courts at same time??

I am final year law student after enroll I want to practice both places delhi and ghaziabad court ??
I mean can i take both place jurisdiction cases at same time.

Is this possible???? As per Rules.

Anonymous   17 June 2021 at 16:01

Noc for llb while doing job

I am a government servant currently working in indian railway. I had applied for for NOC to persue llb but my supervisor is constantly stating that permission cannot be given for regular course of study. The higher authority will reject your request. I have got an OM of GOI decision that employee can do regular course of study by joining the institute in THEIR LEISURE HOURS.
Can I get permission from railway to attend college and persue my llb while doing job concurrently? Is there any rule regarding this matter?

Kandarp Singh   15 June 2021 at 10:06

Unfair means in semester examination

I had a UFM case in my first-semester exam. They found a mobile phone in my pocket. I was given a zero in the paper(term 1 ) and was allowed to attend the end-term exam of the subject. Do I have to mention this detail in attestation forms of govt exams and will it affect my future in any way?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query