LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Keshab kumar Sarkar   25 September 2022 at 10:18

There is a problem with my document

I am keshab kr sarkar. My father name is Tapan Kr sarkar .this name my start write from my birth certificate, now I have start writing me & father name keshab kumar sarkar, Tapan Kumar sarkar my other documents. Like,in addhar, PAN, college degree certificate , Even the HS pass certificate has keshab kr sarkar & Tapan Kr sarkar written on it. Will there be any problems in the future?

continue
Aani Verma   31 August 2022 at 14:18

वाद - विवाद कोर्ट

मूट कोर्ट को आईपीसी और सीआरपीसी के किस धारा में और कहा परिभाषा किया गया गया है |

continue
Jayant   29 August 2022 at 13:33

Claim reserve panel at the place of withheld by ssc

In Delhi police 2020 recruitment
625 candidate kept withheld by SSC after CFSL investigation 135 candidate found fair and 490 again withheld and they are fraud and their proofs are in SSC and Delhi hand
SSC prepare a 10% reserve panel list
can we cliam these 490 withheld candidate seat
490 investigation under process and proof of maximum candidate are given to CAT by Delhi police
we want a written order that whenever these 490 candidate will be debared than their seats give to 10% reserve panel
is it possible ?

continue
Anonymous   23 August 2022 at 21:02

Reservation category changed from st to obc

Hi sir, I am AJAY KUMAR from BIHAR. I applied 'IGCAR Cat 1 Adv. 2021' under st category in 2021. I qualified with st category and appeared for interview and Documents varification. While my category changed to OBC 2/3 days before interview but i didn't mentioned at the time of documents varification asked about that. Naw final result announced in August 2022 and got selected under ST category. Naw Am i eligible or not ? If yes, what should I do?

continue
PRAJWAL KUMAR LINGAYATH   07 August 2022 at 12:43

Moot court sec 302 and 304b

Please solve my moot problem

continue
PRAJWAL KUMAR LINGAYATH   07 August 2022 at 12:38

Moot court

Please solve my moot problem

continue
Chonga Hub   04 August 2022 at 21:12

Ran away from spot

I am with girlfriend in a ground at 9pm with my bike and 2police came with bike and i suddenly ran away but the police read my vechile number At that time .So please tell me is it a crime or if it is crime then what is the panesment

continue
Ajat Shatru   01 August 2022 at 00:26

From where to pursue llb

I am a student of Company Secretary course and I want to pursue LLB after the course. My question is, does it really matter from which college I am going to get my LLB degree, currently I am planning to do it from Chaudhary Charan singh university, but I am not sure if its okay to get my LLB done from there. Please help me out.

continue
Anonymous   12 July 2022 at 14:24

Non creamy layer certificate validity issue

I have a non creamy layer certificate but its validity is over , is it valid for documents verification or not?

continue
Anonymous   11 July 2022 at 20:57

Government coutress

Dear sir,

As i am from Bangalore, Stranger member have sale it her government coutress to another person. That person have sale it to my mother sister , he gave that original property deeds without signature, later on she also sale that to my mother. Now the second party person is refused to put signature on that deed papers he is not ready to transfer for both parties after taking money.... Please sir give me a solution for this problem

continue

Expert of the Month