Gouranga Dey   26 February 2022 at 11:36

Admission in 3 years llb

I passed the Secondary exam with 64.87% marks in the year 2004 from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education and passed Higher Secondary exam with 56.4 marks in the year 2006 from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary examination.
I have 42.51 % in B. Com (H) from Calcutta University in the year 2009 and completed M. Com from Netaji Subhas Open University with 64.10 % marks in the year 2022.
Am I eligible for admission in a 3-year LLB course from any University in West Bengal?

PAWAN SINGH   18 February 2022 at 22:02

Kcc loan default

Sir my father had taken KCC loan in 2018 and he died in 2020 and till now not a single penny has been paid to bank. What should I do now to avoid paying complete amount.?

Anonymous   18 February 2022 at 21:41

Kcc loan default

Sir,my father had taken KCC loan in 2018 and he died in 2020 then,Now what should I do?

Sujit Nath   07 February 2022 at 23:08

Is original documents submit to law college?

Hi,
I am from Mumbai have been applied for MHT CET 3 Year LL.B 04.10.2021 which is score is 80/150.
I have registered in Centralized Admission Process (CAP) which I have received college in Round 2 (31.01.2022). When I freeze a seat by online and paid 1000/- Rupees on MHT CET site, at the time of taking admission in college they are asking to submit original results and documents along with their Xerox as it they have verified for those results and documents during admission process. So is it necessary to submit original results and documents in law college?

Anonymous   26 January 2022 at 13:43

Name creation ssc and hsc

MY NAME RIGHT NAME IS SHAIKH AAMIR SOHAIL SHAIKH ABDUL WAHAB AND WRONG NAME IS AMEER SOHAIL ABDUL WAHAB

kalaivani.c   22 January 2022 at 10:14

Enrollment

Sir
I completed my llb in 2018 in Banglore. I was working in corporate So I didn't enroll in bar council of tamilnadu. Now I want to enroll myself in tn bar council. But I don't have transfer certificate. Is it mandatory for enrollment (tc) ? And also I don't have provisional certificate. I do have degree completion certificate

Preetimayee Sahu   30 December 2021 at 19:57

College not refunding my fee on cancellation of my admission

I was alloted Basaveshwara Engineering college in Round 3 of COMEDK counselling. I had to pay the whole tution fee (1,63,000 Rs) to comedk so that I could proceed from Round 2 to Round 3. Last date to report to the college was 28/12/2021. I did report to the college on 28th and took admission on 29th of December. While admission process was going on I saw that total tution fee paid at college was 1,43,000 Rs. And I also paid extra 9810 Rs. for skill lab facili8 and as a part of university fee. Now on the very same day I got admission offer from Alliance University for Btech in CSE. So on the very same day I wrote a letter to the principal to cancel my admission, because taking admission in this college had more opportunity for me is look to the future and also it solved my transportation and accommodation problem which I was facing in this college. During admission in Basaveshwara engineering collegeI was bound to sign the admission declaration form that stated that no fees shall be refunded in any circumstances. When I talked to the principal regarding that particular clause he said that we won't refund fees in any situation. I even wrote a mail to the principal on 30th of December and still waiting for response.
Now as I cancelled my admission before 31st of December, then acc. to the UGC guidelines I should get a refund of my total tution fees deducting no more that 1000 Rs. as processing fee.
I wanted to ask what should I do if the college refuses to refund my money, because 1,52,810 Rs. is really a huge amount for us.
I request you to Please Help Me and Guide Me.
Please Please Please...

Aditya   29 December 2021 at 19:37

Fee refund

I am Aditya Singh from Patna, Bihar. I took admission in English Journalism in IIMC, Aizawl campus in the first list of the academic year 2021-2022 for which I deposited an amount of ₹52000 on 21st of September, 2021. I was selected under the EWS category. The online classes for the same began from 7th October, 2021. After almost 2 months of attending classes online, I applied for withdrawal of admission via e- mail on 6th December,2021. On contacting IIMC for fee refund, I was told I would be refunded only ₹8500 of the amount that I had paid for fees. I told them regarding the UGC guidelines for fee refund for the session 2021-22 which was issued on July,2021 which clearly mentions: "In view of the financial hardships being faced by parents due to lockdowns and related factors, a full refund of fees should be made on account of all cancellations of admissions/ migrations of students up to October 31, 2021 for the academic session 2021-2022...Thereafter, on cancellation/ withdrawal of admissions up to December 31, 2021, the entire fee collected from a student should be refunded in full after deducting not more than Rs.1000/- as processing fee." The institute refused to acknowledge my request and reiterated that they are not binded by any such policies of making full refund. I contacted the vigilant section of UGC where I was told to contact Ministry of Information and Broadcasting as IIMC comes under Information and Broadcasting ministry. But there has been no help from their end as well. I write this complaint with hope and faith to find solution to my agony. Hailing from an economically weaker class and being currently unemployed, the loss of around ₹ 43,000 of my family's hard earned money that could have fulfilled our other necessities is unbearable and an added contribution to our already exiting financial hard times.

Anonymous   29 December 2021 at 19:23

Suggest some good law firms for practice in ghaziabad

Dear Experts,

Requested you to please suggest some good law firms for practice situated in Ghaziabad.

Anonymous   18 December 2021 at 20:01

Father's name problem in passport and 10th cbse certificate

Hello, please respond to my query urgently.
My father's name on my 10th memo (CBSE, passed in 2016) and state intermediate and bachelor certificates is different than his name given on my old passport. I am looking to pursue Masters's abroad but my passport renewal is being rejected because his name is different on my 10th memo and my old passport. I am based in Hyderabad but my father comes from Mumbai. In Maharashtra, they generally add the father's name to the child's name and so my father had my grandfather's name attached to his name in all of his documents. But they don't do this generally in Hyderabad. So, my father ended up writing his name without my grandfather's name on my and my siblings' educational certificates. Basically, now my old passport has my father's name with my grandfather's name in it but my 10th memo doesn't have like that. My father's passport has his name with my grandfather's name attached to his name and he also has a spelling mistake in his 1st name in his passport. My question is how can I renew my passport with my father's name given on my 10th memo. Educational certificates cant be changed now so I need to follow them in order to study abroad. But, passport officers will reject my educational certificates and label me as illiterate to link me to my father's name on my old passport. If this happens, I cant study further ahead. Please suggest me how should I renew my passport with his name given on my 10th memo and not the name given on my old passport.