LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father name change karbana hai

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 12 April 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Claas 8 tc m father name change karana hai sir kaisae karao school m nhi Kar rhe hai
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 12 April 2024
The school is having no powers to change your father's name in the TC.
Besides your father only has to follow the name change process to change his name and not you.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 April 2024
Is the name of your father's actual name wrongly noted or a spelling mistake? If the name is wrongly noted, then your father shall follow the procedure through the Tahsildar concerned.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 13 April 2024
please be clear why you want name to be changed.
Have you submitted your Birth Certificate while taking admission to the School? If the School has written a name in the TC other than what is noted in your Date of Birth Certificate, they need to correct it as it is their mistake. In the absence of a Date of Birth Certificate, while joining the schools you must have given an application, in which your Father's name also must have been written. Whether the School now writing a different name? Then also it is the mistake of the School and they need to correct it. If for some reason you wish to change the name or spelling of Father's name, it is for you to approach the authorities concerned and you cannot ask the School to change the name and/or spelling other than what is available as per their records noted above.
P. Venu (Expert) 16 April 2024
What, exactly, is the mistake? Is it a mistake or a discrepancy? If the latter, it could be explained through an affidavit as when such a necessity arises.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now