Sudhir Kumar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 20718

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    A central Govt employee can answer question on service matters of Govt servnts as well as private servants particularly on disciplinary matters and also on criminal law

My area of expertise
    Service Law, Human rights law

My experience in the area (years):
    28

Organizations I belong to:
    Central Govt

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    BA, LLB Dip Labour Law, Dip Human Rights Law, Dip Environmental Law

Award & Honors:

• Tanu Khan says : Regarding caste
    Sir , iam a general category girl and lies in EWS but my husband is OBC and he belongs to Haryana. So my question is , my caste will change or not ? And what will happen to my EWS reservation?

• Mohit Sharma says : Caste certificate
    Hello sir, I have knowingly got obc caste certificate for rajasthan state beacuse my father made for himself the same to avail the benefits...it was easily made but when i went for centre caste certificate ..patwari asked me to show the property papers where my caste was showing general category so i couldn't get it...i never applied for obc category in any form filling and never avail the benefits of obc category..so plzz sir can you tell me how to cancel it

• Surya kkkkk says : Wife remarried
    Wife remarried without divorse and she and here brother posted marriage pic on facebook with pic of both bride and grome standing in hindu marriage dress and all there freinds commenting happy married life query 1:Can I file case under section 494 IPC with this marriage pic in facebook query2 : is it enough if I file case under section 494 IPC or do I need to file another case for divorse

• S.B.adil rahman says : Bigamy
    I am thankful for your response. I would request you to kindly elaborate about such rulings of the courts that dismissal for bigamy is a extreme act and not in accordance with the doctrine of proportionality.

• Sonu Rai says : Need help with an urgent situation
    Greetings dear sir! I would request your comments on my following query please: I am a non gazetted level 4 central govt employee serving in New Delhi. I have tendered resignation from service on 8 April 2019 and requsted to be relieved by 30th April 2019. Today evening i got a message that i have been deployed as polling personnel for the upcoming general elections. Would i still obliged to do election duty if my resignation is accepted? I would appreciate your expert comments

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49788

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 42798

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×