Sudhir Kumar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 21065

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    A central Govt employee can answer question on service matters of Govt servnts as well as private servants particularly on disciplinary matters and also on criminal law

My area of expertise
    Service Law, Human rights law

My experience in the area (years):
    28

Organizations I belong to:
    Central Govt

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    BA, LLB Dip Labour Law, Dip Human Rights Law, Dip Environmental Law

Award & Honors:

• Manjunath Onlinesays : Job
    Dear sir, I have completed my 10th as a private candidate on the basis of my birth certificate that means I haven't attended any primary schooling... I have completed my pre University course, Graduation in Commerce and masters in commerce as well... I have cleared my National Eligibility Test for assistant professor also... Now I got an opportunity to serve as permanent faculty... Do I get any trouble while document verification since I haven't gone to school..

• Abhilash B Onlinesays : Accident Query
    I have been charged with FIR for accident which I have not made. It is b/w 2 wheeler and my car, the injury is not minor for pillion rider. I don't know wt I should do. Should I Challenge them in court or should I accept the accusation and pay fine in court. I have witness proofs and also tr is camera but it not visible I think as it was 200Mtrs away. If I accept will it occur any problem in future? Pls Help.

I have been charged with FIR for accident which I have not made. It is b/w 2 wheeler and my car, the injury is not minor for pillion rider. I don't know wt I should do. Should I Challenge them in court or should I accept the accusation and pay fine in court. I have witness proofs and also tr is camera but it not visible I think as it was 200Mtrs away. If I accept will it occur any problem in future?

• Pulkit Onlinesays : Seniority and lien
    Sir please share your valuable opinion https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/lien-and-seniority-724026.asp

• Deepak Jaiswal Onlinesays : Technical resignation and Repatriation to Parent C
    Dear Sir, My technical resignation with lien is accepted from Ministry of Corporate affairs w.e.f 09.09.2019(F/N) and join in Govt School under Department of Education (DOE) Delhi at higher pay scale. Now, i want to revert back to my parent cadre, but DOE Delhi has accepted my resignation only (Not Technical). Is it ok for me to revert back with simple resignation or i should insist for Technical resignation from DOE Delhi.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53507

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×

CrPC Course!     |    x