Sudhir Kumar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 20435

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    A central Govt employee can answer question on service matters of Govt servnts as well as private servants particularly on disciplinary matters and also on criminal law

My area of expertise
    Service Law, Human rights law

My experience in the area (years):
    28

Organizations I belong to:
    Central Govt

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    BA, LLB Dip Labour Law, Dip Human Rights Law, Dip Environmental Law

Award & Honors:

• Surya kkkkk says : Wife remarried
    Wife remarried without divorse and she and here brother posted marriage pic on facebook with pic of both bride and grome standing in hindu marriage dress and all there freinds commenting happy married life query 1:Can I file case under section 494 IPC with this marriage pic in facebook query2 : is it enough if I file case under section 494 IPC or do I need to file another case for divorse

• S.B.adil rahman says : Bigamy
    I am thankful for your response. I would request you to kindly elaborate about such rulings of the courts that dismissal for bigamy is a extreme act and not in accordance with the doctrine of proportionality.

• Sonu Rai says : Need help with an urgent situation
    Greetings dear sir! I would request your comments on my following query please: I am a non gazetted level 4 central govt employee serving in New Delhi. I have tendered resignation from service on 8 April 2019 and requsted to be relieved by 30th April 2019. Today evening i got a message that i have been deployed as polling personnel for the upcoming general elections. Would i still obliged to do election duty if my resignation is accepted? I would appreciate your expert comments

• ASHOK says : Deputation after NFU
    Sir, I was serving in Govt organised serve Group A in the Grade Pay 6600. I applied for Deputation in the Grade Pay 7600. I got selected but before joining I got Non functional upgradation (NFU) to 8700 Grade pay. I joined the post on Deputation , but at the time of pay fixation the organisation is telling that since you are in higher pay scale you will be relieved as an officer drawing higher par can not come on deputation to lower pay. Pls help me and explain. regards

• Mustafa Bhat says : 498A & 406 Written arguments
    Sir, In my 498A & 406 case oral arguments was done, after oral arguments both counsels requested for written arguments which was allowed by Court, Now the prosecution is saying that they will submit the written arguments one or two days after the defense will submit their written arguments and after providing a copy of defense arguments to prosecution. Can any one please guide me what is law on it. Is persecution correct.. Any Law / Judgement plz.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×