Sudhir Kumar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 21017

+ View Full Profile

About me

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    A central Govt employee can answer question on service matters of Govt servnts as well as private servants particularly on disciplinary matters and also on criminal law

    My area of expertise
    Service Law, Human rights law

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    Central Govt

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    BA, LLB Dip Labour Law, Dip Human Rights Law, Dip Environmental Law

    Award & Honors:

  • Deepak Jaiswal Onlinesays : Technical resignation and Repatriation to Parent C
    Dear Sir, My technical resignation with lien is accepted from Ministry of Corporate affairs w.e.f 09.09.2019(F/N) and join in Govt School under Department of Education (DOE) Delhi at higher pay scale. Now, i want to revert back to my parent cadre, but DOE Delhi has accepted my resignation only (Not Technical). Is it ok for me to revert back with simple resignation or i should insist for Technical resignation from DOE Delhi.

  • CHIMAN LAL Onlinesays : Rajasthan Govt Job Joining delay enquiry
    I got selected in Rajasthan Govt Job and pursuing regular PhD course from state university in rajasthan. My PhD course is completing in March 2021 but govt is offering job from 26 august 2020. How can I delay my joining ? or another best option to complete my PhD.

  • Shilpi Sinha Onlinesays : about obc and ews certificate
    sir i am an obc from bihar. i want to cancel my obc certificate and get an ews certificate. what will be the legal procedure for this. will i be in any trouble?

  • Umesh Kumar Onlinesays : Resignation from Deputation
    Sir, I am a central government employee (CAPF) and presently on deputation in a central University. Can I tender my Resignation from the University addressed to my appointing authority or it is necessary to join back to CAPF and then tender my resignation. Regards

  • Indian Locopilot Onlinesays : RRB GKP IN PROCESS OF PANEL LIST IN CEN 1/2018
    Sir I found in the process of selection in part panel. In first panel follow properly all rule but in the second panel merge all the ur seat as reserved for ur and in the remaining seat reserved category student can't fight . Please reply and contact me Wtsp 880836767839843713 Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/experts_profile.asp?member_id=142775

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 52649

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



IPC Grand Course     |    x