Rajendra K Goyal 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 49383

+ View Full Profile

About me

will update later.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, audit, Project finance, Management Consultancy, accounts etc).

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    MA LLB MBA CAIIB

Award & Honors:
    Nil

• subramanyam says : Validity of summons received by wife
    Wife received summons which was addressed to the Husband by an arbitrator instead of husband is it valid service of summons.can the petitioner in that case claim that it is a valid service of summons.Please let me know sir Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/experts_profile.asp?member_id=38389

• Pendyala Vasudeva Rao says : Non joinder -Misjoinder of parties effect
    Suit filed for perpetual injunction restraing his peaceful possession.Defendant claimed right throught from third parties who are GPA holders to the plaintiff's father. But plaintiff's father given gift deed prior to the alienation of GPA holers to the defendent. Is it necessary to implad GPA holders as defendants in the suit? Are they nessesary paarties to the suit? Kindly give advice

• Green energy says : sole proprietorship
    HI Im kartar from Chandigarh. I wish to get dealership of solar panel and other products manufacturers and sell these solar products to my clients. My questions are:- 1- Please provide me official link of "Shop and Establishment act”. Can i use my house rent agreement to register it legally. 2-For that i have chosen name of firm “Green Energy Enterprises". As i checked on google there are few another companies with same name.

• MALLESHAM says : My sale letter from builder show it with terrace
    My sale letter from builder show with 1 BHK with attached terrace and Structure of the flat shows that "to enter my terrace one has to open my flat door. and after entering in my flat i can go to my terrace passing through my flat Hall. Now the concern is Building using my terrace for complete building water line. Water Flow line. if this continues then there is no security and privacy for me (Flat). what should i do now. Builder telling it is as per the approved plan. nothing can be done.

• Snoots says : Advice required pls
    Sir, require your advice pls. I am buying a house and have applied for a home loan. Since the EMI amount is huge, a friend has agreed to help me with part emi payment, 50%. if she transfers this money into my account every month, what are the tax implications on both myself as well as her? how advisable is it to take this amount in cash?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31527

×