Rajendra K Goyal 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 53507

+ View Full Profile

About me

will update later.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

    My area of expertise
    Income Tax, audit, Project finance, Management Consultancy, accounts etc).

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Shankar Onlinesays : Please reply to my query
    https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/modify_message.asp?msg_id=880599 And there is no written agenda till now that society members should pay.

  • john Onlinesays : Query regarding Service Compensation & EL Lapse
    Hi Sir, Hope you are doing well ! I worked for an IT firm and I filed resignation there on 22 Dec 20 & they marked my LWD as 31 Dec 20.But instead they relieved me on 1st Jan 21 due to which 16 EL's got lapsed. Also,as i worked in the org for 2.5 years ,i should be getting Service compensation(SEZ allowance ) under Section 47 of the ANDHRA PRADESH/TELANGANA SHOPS AND ESTABLISHMENTS ACT, 1988 which they are denying to give. Kindly help me what should i do for the same. Thanks.

  • Umesh Kumar Onlinesays : Rape case (only section 376)
    A girl allegedly file case sex on false promises of marriage. Can i get bail? Please reply full process

  • Aju Kurian Onlinesays : TEAL check
    Simplify your property due diligence process in Delhi NCR with TEAL Check! View property ownership, municipal information, and litigation at an address level by simply clicking on- https://tealcheck.com

  • pandya Onlinesays : purchase agricultural land in gujarat,,My father e
    At present my mother nor I do not own any agricultural land, Dear Sir, Your above reply highly obliged for the prompt answer, Sir you have mentioned that my relative who is a farmer from the above family can buy the agricultural land in his name and then he can transfer to me, ?? Thanks

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31529



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x