This query is : Resolved 

05 January 2011

A website has approached me saying it's articles are being displayed by many other sites without giving any acknowledgment.
What process can I follow ?

adv.bharat @ PUNEOnline (Expert)
19 November 2016

You can sen legal notice for violation of your right.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
19 November 2016

Please state clear material facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x