Member (Account Deleted)
: Property Case in CIDCO NAVI Mumbai
I have purchased a flat in Ulwe,Navi Mumbai in 2013.
History of Property :
1) Property was given to two local persons on lease by CIDCO under 12.5% scheme for 60 years.
2) Those two owners sold their ownership to a builder by doing Tri-Party agreement with CIDCO.
3) Build had completed all construction and also acquired Occupancy Certificate from CIDCO and sold all his flats .
4) Now in 2017 , Sister of those two original Land Owners, has filed a case against them regarding her right in property . And regarding Cancellation of Tri-Party agreement.We also have got the notice from court to be present .
5) I have below document
a) Agreement with Builder
b) Occupancy Certificate
c) Tittle Certificate
d) Search Report
e) Tri-Party agreement copy
f) Final Order to transfer property ownership to Builder by CIDCO.
My question is :
1)Why we have received notice from court , as all our document is clear ?
2) Do i have any harm by this notice like loss of my property ?
Thanks a lot ...