Raj Kumar Makkad's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 44370

+ View Full Profile

About me


"let justice be done though the heavens fall....."

Adv at Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh Mr.  Raj Kumar Makkad

email : rkm_makkad@yahoo.co.in. my blogs/articles/frequently asked questions :www.lawyersclubindia.com

Tel : 9416058227, 08360215466

Stay Connected via adv.rajkumarmakkad@gmail.com or rkm_makkad@yahoo.co.in


** Know your advocate ** 


*A learner and good presentor of Law, Free-lancer, having vast contacts in Legal Fraternity in all over India, Worked as Central Govt. Standing Counsel for more than 7 years, Worked as Arbitrator appointed by Punjab & Haryana High court, Penal Advocate of Various Govt, Semi Govt, & Private Organizations &  had been Featured Member of lawyersclubindia.com continuing top position, having expertise in almost all fields of law, practicing since Jan 10, 1990 in various Courts & now practicing as Adv in P & H High Court at Chandigarh.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Land laws, Matrimonial, Consumer, Land Revenue Related

    My area of expertise
    Civil, Service Matters, Industrial Law, Matrimonial, Consumer

    My experience in the area (years):
    I am legal adviser of various organizations and have experience of more than 20 years in the field of law practice

    Organizations I belong to:
    Union of India, Central Board of school Education New Delhi, Ch. Charan Singh Agriculture University, Hisar, Vaish Education Society, Vivekanand Education Society and various other organizations

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Times of India, Legal Chronicle, The Tribune

    Educational credentials:
    B. Com. LL.B.

    Award & Honors:
    State GS of Adhivakta Parishad,

  • Ram Prasad Onlinesays : Regarding cheque book lost
    Sir, Many days you gave one suggestion when I posted a query regarding cheque books lost. "DULY SWORN AFFIDAVIT with a prayer to lodge DDR".. Sir could you please tell what should I do ? I did not understand that wording at all. Till now what I have done is, went to bank manager and got those cheques blocked. Thats it. what else should I be doing. what do you mean by DULY SWORN AFFIDAVIT with a prayer to lodge DDR"

  • gagandeepvohra Onlinesays : Notified Area
    Hello Sir, Please provide the Notified area in Haryana for the purpose of Equitable Mortgage.

  • avadhesh Paliwal Onlinesays : ye kya ho raha he

  • Cindrella Shah Onlinesays : Limitation Act for recovery under Section 101
    Can members use Limitation Act to limit the payment of society maintenance dues in case of recovery application filed under Section 101 of MCS Act 1960?

  • Ankur Onlinesays : Help on 340 crpc
    Plz suggest experts mene ek civil suit kiya jisme mene registered vasiyat ko laagu karne ke liye kaha par usme mere chahca ne ek unregistered vasiyat jo ki registered vasiyat ke 2 mahine baad ki date ki hai kya me 340 move kar sakta hu kya fayada hoga usse kya forensic bhejha jaa sakta hai kyunki me sure hu wo froged hai

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31529



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x