Raj Kumar Makkad's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 44360

+ View Full Profile

About me

"let justice be done though the heavens fall....."

Adv at Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh Mr.  Raj Kumar Makkad

email : rkm_makkad@yahoo.co.in. my blogs/articles/frequently asked questions :www.lawyersclubindia.com

Tel : 9416058227, 08360215466

Stay Connected via adv.rajkumarmakkad@gmail.com or rkm_makkad@yahoo.co.in

** Know your advocate ** 

*A learner and good presentor of Law, Free-lancer, having vast contacts in Legal Fraternity in all over India, Worked as Central Govt. Standing Counsel for more than 7 years, Worked as Arbitrator appointed by Punjab & Haryana High court, Penal Advocate of Various Govt, Semi Govt, & Private Organizations &  had been Featured Member of lawyersclubindia.com continuing top position, having expertise in almost all fields of law, practicing since Jan 10, 1990 in various Courts & now practicing as Adv in P & H High Court at Chandigarh.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Land laws, Matrimonial, Consumer, Land Revenue Related

My area of expertise
    Civil, Service Matters, Industrial Law, Matrimonial, Consumer

My experience in the area (years):
    I am legal adviser of various organizations and have experience of more than 20 years in the field of law practice

Organizations I belong to:
    Union of India, Central Board of school Education New Delhi, Ch. Charan Singh Agriculture University, Hisar, Vaish Education Society, Vivekanand Education Society and various other organizations

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Times of India, Legal Chronicle, The Tribune

Educational credentials:
    B. Com. LL.B.

Award & Honors:
    State GS of Adhivakta Parishad,

• Agalya says : House selling
    sir ,we are 3 daughters to my parents and my mother is no.more now , my father is selling the house which is in the name of my mom . We dnt have any objections too. I am married and currently in US . So is it mandatory to physically present to sign as a legal heirs

• Vinod Deswal says : Regarding land usage for commercial purpose
    Dear Sir, Good afternoon we have a land on hisar delhi bypass comes under controlled area of town planning deptt and the registry of the land (in 2 parts) is under gair mumkin and tibba so we want to construct a shed over there for commercial use buafter completion of shed we got the notice from town planning deptt saying that no construction can be done on this land and asked us to remove this structure. so, i want your suggestions regarding this matter. please help us. Thank you in advance.

• raviaggarwal says : Needed Phone No. of Your Friend dealing with copy
    Needed Phone No. of Your Friend dealing with copy right

• Jasleen Kaur says : Does religion of wife to that of husband ?
    Respected Sir, I request you to quote me with reference. If a Hindu girl marries a Sikh Boy, will the girl become legally Sikh. Secondly can she avail the reserved Sikh Minority Quota benefits legally after mentioning her marriage as the only proof ?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 52347

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31527

×

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x