ajay sethi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 31527

+ View Full Profile

About me

address: 4th Floor , 11 , Churchgate House

32-34 Veer Nariman Road

Fort Mumbai 400001

I AM NOT AVAILABLE FOR PHONE CONSULTATIONS ON THIS SITE 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    queries relating to divorce cases, summary suits, winding up petitions , consumer forums ,bank cases, coopearive hosuing societies

My area of expertise
    civil cases, customs cases , consumer cases, DRT matters

My experience in the area (years):
    22

Organizations I belong to:
    none

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    none

Educational credentials:
    BA economics Hons LLB

Award & Honors:
    none

• Mahadevan Iyer says : SOCIETY TRANSFER CHARGES
    I PURCHASED AN OFFICE IN A COMMERCIAL BUILDING FROM THE BUILDER IN NAVI MUMBAI. THE PROPERTY WILL BE REGISTERED NEXT WEEK. HOWEVER, THE SOCIETY IS FORMED ABOUT FOUR MONTHS BACK. WHILE REGISTERING THE SOCIETY, THE BUILDER HAS PUT HIS NAME IN THE LIST OF UNSOLD OFFICES. NOW THE SOCIETY SECRETARY IS SAYING THAT I HAVE TO PAY TRANSFER CHARGES OF 25,000 AS AS PER THEIR RECORD, BUILDER IS THE OWNER. PLEASE GUIDE ME. REGARDS, MAHADEVAN

• khurana says : Protection to Life
    I am Petitioner and have filed a Writ of Mandamus under Article 32 which pending Listing, however can I file an urgent and independent I.A, for protection to life and property

• khurana says : Selling House without Probate
    There are two owners of a house. One Owner' death has willed his share to his son . Can the second owner and the Vaaris (the willed heir) sell the the house with out going thru the process of Probate.

• SAMI FAROOQ says : 138 case
    Sir I have a case in 138 NI act and a NBW is issued against me even though medical certificate and exemption application was filed. Now the case is posted on 18-12-2018 for judgement. I cannot travel due to my illness as i am bedridden. Case is in Bangalore, I stay in Mumbai. What is the remedy i can seek?

• Mustafa Bhat says : 498A & 406 Written arguments
    Sir, In my 498A & 406 case oral arguments was done, after oral arguments both counsels requested for written arguments which was allowed by Court, Now the prosecution is saying that they will submit the written arguments one or two days after the defense will submit their written arguments and after providing a copy of defense arguments to prosecution. Can any one please guide me what is law on it. Is persecution correct.. Any Law / Judgement plz.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41422

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×