ajay sethi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 31529

+ View Full Profile

About me

address: 4th Floor , 11 , Churchgate House

32-34 Veer Nariman Road

Fort Mumbai 400001

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    queries relating to divorce cases, summary suits, winding up petitions , consumer forums ,bank cases, coopearive hosuing societies

My area of expertise
    civil cases, customs cases , consumer cases, DRT matters

My experience in the area (years):
    22

Organizations I belong to:
    none

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    none

Educational credentials:
    BA economics Hons LLB

Award & Honors:
    none

• Member (Account Deleted) Onlinesays : BLACKMAILING WITH PROMISSORY NOTE
    Respected sir, My name is Sai Sridhar. One man made my father sign on empty PROMISSORY NOTE(IN WHICH WE SIGN FOR TAKING MONEY IT IS GREEN COLOUR PAPER). Now he is blackmailing us with that empty promissory note, to sell our land or give him ten lacs. Please help us to get out of this Sir.

• Sanjay Singh Onlinesays : Lost parking allotment letter
    Hello Sir, I am sanjay singh, i have lost the parking allotment letter which builder provided. Now builder has sold that parking to someone else. What should I do to get my parking back.

• Mahadevan Iyer Onlinesays : SOCIETY TRANSFER CHARGES
    I PURCHASED AN OFFICE IN A COMMERCIAL BUILDING FROM THE BUILDER IN NAVI MUMBAI. THE PROPERTY WILL BE REGISTERED NEXT WEEK. HOWEVER, THE SOCIETY IS FORMED ABOUT FOUR MONTHS BACK. WHILE REGISTERING THE SOCIETY, THE BUILDER HAS PUT HIS NAME IN THE LIST OF UNSOLD OFFICES. NOW THE SOCIETY SECRETARY IS SAYING THAT I HAVE TO PAY TRANSFER CHARGES OF 25,000 AS AS PER THEIR RECORD, BUILDER IS THE OWNER. PLEASE GUIDE ME. REGARDS, MAHADEVAN

• khurana Onlinesays : Protection to Life
    I am Petitioner and have filed a Writ of Mandamus under Article 32 which pending Listing, however can I file an urgent and independent I.A, for protection to life and property

• khurana Onlinesays : Selling House without Probate
    There are two owners of a house. One Owner' death has willed his share to his son . Can the second owner and the Vaaris (the willed heir) sell the the house with out going thru the process of Probate.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 52640

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44360

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x