ajay sethi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 31527

+ View Full Profile

About me



address: 4th Floor , 11 , Churchgate House

32-34 Veer Nariman Road

Fort Mumbai 400001



    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    queries relating to divorce cases, summary suits, winding up petitions , consumer forums ,bank cases, coopearive hosuing societies

    My area of expertise
    civil cases, customs cases , consumer cases, DRT matters

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    BA economics Hons LLB

    Award & Honors:

  • Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

  • sonavnayak says : Fir in IPC 420, 406, 506, 34, IO file charge sheet
    FIR file in IPC 420, 406, 506 & 34, IO filed charge sheet, but still date no trial has commenced and accused file at HC for Quashing of FIR., CAN IT BE CHALLENGED AS IT IS IO ALREADY HAS FILED CHARGESHEET WITH ALL SECTION PROVE AS IN IPC SECTION OF FIR REGISTERED

  • sonali gujare says : online gaming
    Please give your expert opinion on the TDS applicability on the winning of online gaming

  • Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

  • SinghSingh says : Family Dispute
    Sir, We, married for more than 16 years. My father In law and his son, took her daughter and my children with them. She went with all her and children belongings. She blocked all possible direct contact with me. Family Elders tried to settle the matter but in vain. I am intermittently threatened by my Brother In Laws and not allowed to talk to my +40 years wife. Can they demand maintenance amt. etc. when she left the house on her own accord and will

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798


  LAWyersclubindia Menu