sale deed -reg

I have purchased a land during 1998.
The seller who use to be under the influence of alcohol has died during 1998.
Subsequently, I have transferred the ownership of land to my daughter.
Now the seller's wife and his two minor children have registered a case stating that,the registered sale deed is fake as it is forged.
The sale deed has been registered in presence of sub register with witnesses. I am not able to search witness at this age of 77years.
Please help me in this regard in order to resolve the problem.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)

Snce the deed was a reistered then the case filed by his wife does not have much merit. Rest assured, on investigation nothign will come out. The signature of the vendor and the witnesses can be proved on their absence as well.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert)

If it is ancestral property then you will be in trouble. If it is self acquired property of the deceased then no problem. It is regd., sale deed no problem.

it is ancestral property. But, ownership established through partition deed between brothers.Apart from this, there are other properties divided among brothers through partition deed. Case registered on this property only because other brothers are maintaining the propery with them. Only this property has been sold to me by one of the brothers.

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)

anonymous query-no reply.

ajay sethi (Expert)

we dont reply to anonymous queries

×