Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Piaray Lal Pandita   23 September 2021 at 16:35

Apr grading

i want to know what is the adverse remarks in the APR. Normaly gradings are being given by the officers at very levels such as outstanding, very good, good, average, and below average.

GOVINDAN RAMAMURTHY   22 September 2021 at 08:41

Eligibility to contest election soon after flat purchase

In a Thane Co-operative Housing Society, a couple had purchase a flat in September 2021, in which wife name first and husband name stands second in the Agreement. Their names have been transferred in the Share Certificate. Husband wanted to apply for Associate Member and he wanted to contest the forthcoming election to be conducted by Housing Society having members less than 250. Can he contest the election now or he has to wait till their names approved in next year AGM. Please kindly advise.

Anonymous   21 September 2021 at 21:40


I don't have 10th marksheet because I have discontinued my 10th but i have 10th TC, Pancard, adhar card can i get passport?

Alex Abraham   19 September 2021 at 19:40

Interest charged by the society

My society had made some billing error in my monthly maintenance bill and based on this I was given be wrong credit; and my monthly charges got reduced based on this error. I paid the bill as per this new amount mentioned or demanded. In the next month the society noticed the billing error and this corrected this by adding the wrong credit amount given to the current months bill this was accepted. But along with differential amount they charged me interest at 21% for wrong credit given to me. Please advice if this is acceptable

Anonymous   19 September 2021 at 12:16

About cap(child armed person) certificate.

Respected sir/madam,
My father was a retired officer of army now he is ex-servicemen, iam his son and particularly I must have a CAP(child armed person) certificate since, I had kept the option yes in the one of my entrance exam's online application and now should I have it for certificate verification sir?

Vasavi E   16 September 2021 at 15:59

Spouse ground transfers within same circle in bsnl

My husband (Non- Executive)and I ( Executive) are working in BSNL within the same circle. We both completed three years of service in the same circle. My husband requested for transfer on spouse ground to my place (same circle) . But admin section is withholding his application. please guide me in this situation.

Mahesh P   14 September 2021 at 23:11

Consumer protection

Per agreement of sale, builder has to pay damages at per month rate for delayed period. Can this clause not be pursued in consumer court after registration of sale deed? Once sale deed is registered for a flat purchased, do we loose our rights to certain clauses listed in the agreement of sale?

Anonymous   13 September 2021 at 17:33


Hello experts,

In JVPD scheme, a partnership firm has developed a property and all partners have got some flats in their shares as profit. one of the partners has sold all his flats to various purchasers. an association of occupants is formed by one of the partners of the firm who is also the residents but the same is not yet registered. The said partner has opened a bank account in the name of the association as a chairman to maintain the regular expenses. now the partner who has sold out all his flat has opened a new bank account in the name of the association in a capacity of a partner of the firm and demanding the money from the residents for maintaining the property. under the circumstances how the first partner can take the legal action against this person and stop his illegal acts.

SRIDHAR D B   13 September 2021 at 11:51

Query regarding obc certificate

Currently I am working in a private organization with annual income around 12 lakh & my father is a farmer and his agricultural income less than 8 lakh.
Am i eligible to get OBC Non creamy layer certificate for my higher education & Govt Job purposes?

Priti   11 September 2021 at 20:40

Drt surfasei act: is poultry farm a agri business

Dear Experts
I purchased a poultry farm in an auction of bank done under SURFASEI ACT 5 years ago. But still has not got possession of property. Case is in DRT for final arguments and applicant lawyer is raising the issue that poultry farm is a agricultural business and propert cannt be sold by bank. Although auctioned property is fully constructed and within a boundary wall and no agricultural activity is being carried out on this. Pls give your advice or share any judgments in which poultry was not considered as agri business by DRT/DRAT. Thanks & Regards


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query