LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Daljit Singh Mann   24 September 2022 at 20:56

Baseless suspension order

Public servant was placed under suspension without reason. Departmental inquiry report shows that public servant is innocent and even no charge is proved against him. Now question is that whether public servant can initiate criminal proceedings under section 167 against the authority issuing baseless and vague suspension order.

continue
Anonymous   22 September 2022 at 11:38

Parking in front of my shop

HELLO SIR I AM HAVING A SMALL COMMERCIAL SHOP OF 121 SQ FT IN FRONT OF MY SHOP THERE IS SPACE OF 3 METERS WHIC HAS AT THAT PALCE A MAN IS PARKING A CAR> HOW WILL I DO MY BUISNESS I HAVE ALSO TOLD THE CAR OWNER THAT PLZ DON;t KEEP YOUR CAR HERE BUT HE is SAYING THAT YOU HAVE ONLY BUYED THE SHOP NOT THE FRONT PLACE OF YOUR LAND.THIs BUIlDING Is ON MY LAND SO I CAN KEEP MY CAR ANYWHERE SO NOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO PLZ TELl ME???

continue
Anonymous   21 September 2022 at 23:42

Attending agm in case of absence by committee member

Dear Sirs,
I am a Member of the society in Thane. I have allowed my wife who is an Assosciate Member to join as Managing Committee Member by signing Appendix -10A ( under the Bye Law no 117 (d).
As per this appendix, I shall not attend the General Body Meeting or in the election process of the society till she remains as a Committee Member.

Now in the AGM for FY 2021-2022, she will be absent due to health issues. In such a case, is it allowed by The Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960 , to attend the AGM by me.

continue
Arun Chatterjee   20 September 2022 at 09:38

Registration of trust deed in gurgaon.

We would like to set up a public and charitable trust in Gurgaon. we have drafted the Trust Deed but we need guidance on the process of payment stamp duty (INR 45/- in Gurgaon) and at which office to register. Please advise. Please also advise whether the stamp duty can be paid by adhesive stamps.
Arun Chatterjee

continue
Anonymous   17 September 2022 at 19:54

Online filing of caveat at ncdrc

Dear Sir, I would like to know the process on how to file CAVEAT online. Pl help me with some guidance on efiling of CAVEAT at NCDRC.

continue
Anonymous   15 September 2022 at 08:59

Section 160(2) of railway act

Is section 160(2) of railway act is bailable or not? If the person is willing to accept

continue
Anonymous   11 September 2022 at 21:51

Can son who is the nominee attend hsc agm ?

My mom's name is on the flat share certificate,I'm the nominee, she can't attend due to health issues,can I attend on her behalf..?

continue
aslamskhan   06 September 2022 at 23:32

Marriage certificate

Respected sir/madam,
An advocate was approached to make marriage certificate...
Surprising he is asking for light bill of daughters parents where she lived...
Can anyone focus..
Aslam

continue
Jayant   02 September 2022 at 22:32

Claim 10% reserve panel at the place of withheld candidate

Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
total no of.post 5690
final results declared on 15 Dec 2021
A 10% reserve panel of total vacancy (means 569 candidate other than 5690) also maintained by SSC for those who didn't want to join Delhi police or found PVR adverse or any other reason or found ineligible at any stage. At that vacant seat chance will be given to reserve panel candidates.
SSC declared 5076 candidate are fair and 614 are suspect in malpractice or any other illigal activity during exam so 614 kept withheld.
5076 candidate joined and SSC investigate 614 withheld candidate.
after investigation SSC Declare out of 614 candidate 125 candidates are fair and 489 candidate are found malpractice and keep again withheld.
125 candidate joined and file of 489 malpractice candidate handover to Delhi Police Crime branch .
Delhi police crime branch investigate 489 withheld candidates CCTV footage and computer server and found they do 50questions in 2 minutes 25 maths question in 3 minutes and surprise is that all questions are right DP Crime branch send notice to these 489 candidates and these candidates accept their fraud
According to notification any vacant seat out of 5690 by any reason ( like candidate resign , candidate death during training , not join , find ineligible ) 10% Reserve panel candidates can claim these vacant seats
My question is that
According to SSC their is no any rule or procedure to fill the vacant seat of withheld candidate who found malpractice
but according to notification it's reserve panel right to claim that seat
can we file a case in CAT Delhi to claim these seats against DP and SSC
PLEASE reply sir
Due to my English you confuse at any point you can mail me it's an humble request sir
jayant442263@gmail.com

continue
Vinod Kumar P.R   02 September 2022 at 20:36

Sarfacie act

Partners property and guarantors property hypothecated with the back to avail loan for the firm. Bank take possession of the property as per Surfacie act. Value of the property of the partners is more than the dues. Still bank initiated steps to attach and sell the property of Guarantor. Please advise

continue

Expert of the Month