DEEPAK DHAMEJA Online   15 October 2021 at 14:06

Non-hawking zone

IF OUR LOCAL BODY DECLARES ONE STREET AS NON HAWKING ZONE
THEN I WANT TO ASK FROM YOUR SIDE THAT THEN IT IS WHO S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN AS NON HAWKING ZONES ??
AND WHAT IS THE ROLE OF POLICE IN THAT (CITY AS WELL AS TRAFFIC)
THANKS

continue
Amit K S -English language Clu   14 October 2021 at 19:48

How to sell a flat

Greetings!

I have a land of 4500 sqft ,in which I have built G+ 2 floors of 3000sqft each. each floor has 3 flats .since I am running through financial crises. hence, i wanted to sell the a few flats . how should i go ahead. what are the permission required . what documents i need to give to the buyers own the flat etc.
plz guide

continue
Anonymous   12 October 2021 at 13:07

Seller cheated me.

A delhi based seller cheated me took Advance money 30k for delivery of product ,but still it two month neither he received my call nor he send me the product.I belong to different state thinking of doing FIR against the seller.
I have filed complain in cyber crime but no responds yet from that side. If i filed FIR which sate i have to filed in my own or in delhi.Please guide.

continue
Anonymous   11 October 2021 at 13:02

Clarification in dmra

Greetings! Can any one clarify in ordinary English what these below sections says with respect to the Act, rules and section 3

Provided that no such rule shall be made except--
(i) in respect of any disease, disorder or condition which requires timely treatment in consultation with a registered medical practitioner or for which there are normally no accepted remedies; and
(ii) after consultation with the Drugs Technical Advisory Board constituted under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 (23 of 1940), and if the Central Government considers necessary, with such other persons having special knowledge or practical experience in respect of Ayurvedic or Unani systems of medicines as that Government deems fit.]

continue
jobstervijay   08 October 2021 at 20:37

Mpsc and upsc need help

mpsc = maharashtra public service commision
upsc- union public service commsion
I am age 38 open category

1)
mpsc have age limit of 38 ,last time they announces exam at 2019 and nothing later 2 years
now they announced exams but I am age bar that also by 3 days

please guide me there way to put STRONG ,ephasise on strong PIL toincrease age limit for candidate who are serious and age bar due to corona

I need steps
I cant file petitions and sign as I stay in different state right now and not touch with other mpsc students

2) divyang shreni

I have dvt ,venus thrambiosis
in usa its considered divyang but in India not

I need to put case for put it in divyang shreni

continue
Anil Ghaisas   07 October 2021 at 16:07

Intrest on delayed payments

I am Mtnl retired emolyee I am not getting pension arrers fro accyts department , I wish to chage the intrest on delayed paymnet nHow much maximum I can charge oit
kindlyhave your advise on the same
with Best Regars
Mrs A A Ghaisas

continue
Ramaswamy.T   05 October 2021 at 18:10

Epf eligibility for service providers

Can the employers cover their Contract Service Providers (who are not in regular payroll' under EPF if the Service Provides like to avail the benefit?

continue
Anonymous   05 October 2021 at 14:29

Reverse / credit of charges from co-operative society.

Dear Sirs / Madam:
With regards to above subject. I had a 2 wheeler for which my housing society was charging Rs.300/- p m in my flat's maintenance bill. In June, I had shifted my bike to my native place. I forgot to inform my society about the same so the maintenance bill carried parking charges till September. Just, last week (September end), I informed them about my 2 wheeler being shifted since June. I requested them in writing to reverse / credit the amount of Rs.900/- (July, August & September) in my upcoming maintenance bill. But, the committee members are saying that the credit / reverse of parking charges cannot be done as it is old thing so it will not be done. I requested them that it is just recent 3 months. They are not giving any logical or technical reason. I think that they are actually not willing to do the reversal of charges.
Please suggest what best can be done so I can get the necessary credit / reversal of parking charges ? Am I actually right in requesting for reversal of parking charges ?
Note: No rule has been passed in any AGM about not Refunding/ crediting / reversing any charges to members of the society.

continue
Anonymous   04 October 2021 at 18:51

Chs mumbai - transfer of flat

I stay in Mumbai Suburbs . Me n my husband owe two flats in the building . Recently my husband passed away and that flat needs to be transferred in my name. I m the Secretary of the building. how do i transfer the flat in my name. Like who should be able to sign the transfer forms.

continue
Vikas   03 October 2021 at 23:05

Vacant flat found open and used in housing society

I have a property in a co-operative housing society in Pune. It was unoccupied since the time of purchase and we occasionally visit the flat in a couple of years. This time around I found that the flat was already opened in spite of a latch.
There were marks of shoes, a dupatta and other things we have indicated that someone had gainer access to the house in our absence and was using it. The people living in the opposite flat said that they didn't know anything about someone entering our flat.

Can any legal action be taken against the society?

continue