Effective Spellcaster   28 May 2024 at 08:41

Are you searching for real spell caster to get your ex back?

I'm so excited. My life become more beautiful since i contacted this real spell caster Dr Excellent for help" After my boyfriend of 3years broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So i contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr Excellent released him to know how much i loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up & for anyone who is having troubles in their marriage/relationship now. Here his contact. email him at: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com

Jiya Mahadik   27 May 2024 at 17:54

पिठाची गिरण

आमच्या इथे गहू दळून देयाचं 10 rs घेतो तर दुसरी कडे 7 rs आहे. The mumbai flour अससोसिएशन ने एकच भाव जाहीर केल आहे तर हे पैसे जास्त का आकरतात. आम्ही त्यावर काही कारवाई करू शकतो का?

Anonymous   27 May 2024 at 13:32

i need a real spell caster online urgent ?

Getting your ex back with the help of spells caster is the best. My ex-boyfriend began texting me and invited me to dinner after a breakup of three years.. thanks to Dr. Excellent for the love spell. contact Dr. Excellent for help now.. Here his Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com

Anonymous   27 May 2024 at 13:30

ex back with the help of spells caster is the best ?

Getting your ex back with the help of spells caster is the best. My ex-boyfriend began texting me and invited me to dinner after a breakup of three years.. thanks to Dr. Excellent for the love spell. contact Dr. Excellent for help now.. Here his contact..
Email: Excellentspellcaster@gmail. com

Anonymous   27 May 2024 at 07:36

Easement law

My neighbour agricultural land owner and adjacent block my way to my Ag land by fancing, this way we are using from past 40-45 years,
Also in 1973
And now in 2024
Collector sir given this way documenty permission
Still he Kay installed fancing to block our way
He is considering only 3 foot path is sufficient to reach ag land , while vehicle for farming need more wide way.
Kindly suggest ur opinion please

Sisodia Ekansh   23 May 2024 at 23:53

Can a sale agreement be considered as proof of payment?

a home buyer purchased a property from a builder. They executed a Sale Agreement which was registered. The sale agreement mentions the full consideration being paid by cheques. But actually it was paid by CASH. Can a sale agreement be considered as a proof of payment by NCLAT?

The Curly Goan Bhukkad   22 May 2024 at 07:45

Missing payout from air bnb

Hi,

I have not received a payment from air bnb for a guest stay. They claim the money has been sent but it doesn’t show on my bank statements. The bank has asked me for a reference no and air bnb is not helping with it. It is a large amount hence ned guidance as I have to make payments and I’m stuck

Anonymous   19 May 2024 at 11:26

Redevelopment of society building

We have more than 80% written concent duly signed by the society members for redevelopment. As few members are working abroad or out of the state their physical presence in the SGM is not possible. Therefore 75% attendence in the SGM is not possible. Is it mandatory that they must be present in the SGM? Can we place their written concent in the SGM and add them in the majority in their absence and proceed with SGM? Is the decision taken by the members present in the SGM in this regard will be valid and treated as legal in the court of law? Our building is 35 years old and lot of leakages both externally and internally. Structural Audit Report is awaited.

PLEASE GUIDE.

Maloji rao ghodkar   18 May 2024 at 20:51

Insurance

Mr A was travelling in his own car and stopped on the road behind a Government Transport bus, which was picking up passengers. Meanwhile, a lorry which was driven in a rash and negligent manner came and dashed the car of Mr A from behind and the car suffered damages. Mr A called the police and the police reached the site and registered FIR against the driver of the crime lorry for rash and negligent driving. Mr A requested the insurance company with whom the crime lorry got third party insurance for getting the car repaired, but in vain. Mr A also got his car insured with some other insurance company, who told him to claim the damages from the insurance company of the crime lorry. The insurance company of the crime vehicle insist that Mr A claim damages from his own insurance company. Now the question arises whether the insurance company of the crime lorry neglect to pay the damages to Mr A and whether Mr A is legally entitled to proceed against the insurance company of the crime vehicle or is there any bar under Law to claim the damages of the car from from his insurance company with whom his car insurance letting of the insurance company of the crime vehicle. Any such provision of Law or precedent by way of court judgment that Mr A is required to get the damages from the insurance company of his own car rather than from that of the crime vehicle.
MR Ghodkar

Anonymous   16 May 2024 at 22:01

Interior designer take advance but not completed work

An interior designer took the work on contract on Rs. 3.34 lakh within one month but not completed the work on time. Thereafter we entered into the house. I have paid him 3.04 lakh in his account but later he stopped the work. Now he doesn't receive my phone calls.