LAW Courses

Anonymous   21 October 2021 at 13:02

My husband didnt get incentives

He worked from April till date in one real estate company. They suddenly gave 10days salary and terminated him without any official notice. He made 4.29cr sale to the company but they arent paid him the incentives stating that they paid the salary. Kindly advice on how can he get the incentive

continue
Anonymous   19 October 2021 at 14:18

Developer not handing over flats even after 12 years

IV- One single development agreement for all 1to4 was signed and registered on 5/01/2009 without any sanctioned BMC plan ,flat nos, IOD from BMC ,not registered with MHADA/RERA till date saying that 4 flats of 1000 sqr feet carpet area will be allotted to 1to4 heirs in the manner provided in Annexure B as follows
a Smt Rekha A Desai & others 1000 sqr feet
b Mr Sunil Desai 1000 sqr feet
c Mr Amit Desai cheque/Cash Taken
d Mr Aashit Desai 1000 sqr feet
e Mrs Nisha Nawathe nil
f Mr Sunil Desai 250 sqr feet
g Smt Vinodini Desai & others 250 sqr feet
hMrs Nisha Nawathe 250 sqr feet
I Smt Rekha Desai & others 250 sqr feet
V- no 1,3,4 promised to no 2 that after individual agreement are signed with the builder they will provide her a copy of the said agreement .
VI- Even though the construction started in 2009/10 it is not yet completed in all respect till date and builder has not prepared the individual documents /agreement of redevelopement inspite of several mails and personal visits to him.
VII- during 2009 till date no 1,3,4 did not send legal notice to builder nor engaged any Advocate to handle this legal matter
IX-A suplementry agreement was prepared in 2012 stating that previous agreement dated 5/01/2009 is deemed to have been cancelled in lue of this suplementry agreement of 2012which was only signed by developer and not by Desais a land owners.
1 can I withdraw my consent for redevelopement to builder as I do not want to sign suplementry agreement of 2012 which is not beneficial to me.And why it was not signed and register in 2012 itself
2 can I demand equal distribution of benefits as per will with other stakeholders in this suplementry agreement of 2012 which is still unsigned
What is my remedy after 12 years

continue
Anonymous   17 October 2021 at 21:15

Central govt promotions

a set of 323 were promoted in 2018 May for Group A in a Govt Department. Now in October a review DPC is proposed which left out 45 names( with no charges or anyhting of course) and included Reserved candidates in them. What would be the fate of those 45 candidates? will they be reverted back? DOPT on 15/06/2018, after the promotions in may suggested a method for reservation, which is followed retrospectively. is it fair to change guideline between tow DPCs, mean one was non existent at that time of may 2018. Kindly clarify

continue
Zeeshan   17 October 2021 at 12:19

Multiple last chance by delhi hc to respondent wife.

I have filed a criminal revision petition at Delhi HC against Saket family court's order of final maintenance in Crpc 125, In December last year. The HC court is unnecessarily giving last chance to respondent wife again and again in spite of no one appears from her side after 2nd date of hearing.

The orders are as follows:
1. Nov 2020 Issue notice
2. Despite notice none appears, Last Chance.
3. Respondent's council appear and take time
4. Judge on leave
5. No reply, none appears, One more last opportunity was given.
6. Present none for the respondents. Renotify on 12. oct .2021.
7. ......... " 1. It is noted that after 23. feb .2021, the respondents remained unrepresented on the last two dates of hearing.
.......... 2. This Court deems it appropriate to issue Court notice to the respondents as well as to the learned counsel for the respondents, returnable on 2nd February 2022.
............3. The Court notice shall also indicate that Reply, if any, be filed before the next date of hearing.

Query:- The HC is giving unlimited free hand and last chances to respondent. I have to pay fees and spend time on every date. The same happened at the family court where the judge gave 7 years to the wife to lead evidence. What do I do?

Crl. Rev.P. 350 of 2020 at Delhi HC

continue
DEEPAK DHAMEJA   15 October 2021 at 14:06

Non-hawking zone

IF OUR LOCAL BODY DECLARES ONE STREET AS NON HAWKING ZONE
THEN I WANT TO ASK FROM YOUR SIDE THAT THEN IT IS WHO S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN AS NON HAWKING ZONES ??
AND WHAT IS THE ROLE OF POLICE IN THAT (CITY AS WELL AS TRAFFIC)
THANKS

continue
Amit K S -English language Clu   14 October 2021 at 19:48

How to sell a flat

Greetings!

I have a land of 4500 sqft ,in which I have built G+ 2 floors of 3000sqft each. each floor has 3 flats .since I am running through financial crises. hence, i wanted to sell the a few flats . how should i go ahead. what are the permission required . what documents i need to give to the buyers own the flat etc.
plz guide

continue
Anonymous   12 October 2021 at 13:07

Seller cheated me.

A delhi based seller cheated me took Advance money 30k for delivery of product ,but still it two month neither he received my call nor he send me the product.I belong to different state thinking of doing FIR against the seller.
I have filed complain in cyber crime but no responds yet from that side. If i filed FIR which sate i have to filed in my own or in delhi.Please guide.

continue
Anonymous   11 October 2021 at 13:02

Clarification in dmra

Greetings! Can any one clarify in ordinary English what these below sections says with respect to the Act, rules and section 3

Provided that no such rule shall be made except--
(i) in respect of any disease, disorder or condition which requires timely treatment in consultation with a registered medical practitioner or for which there are normally no accepted remedies; and
(ii) after consultation with the Drugs Technical Advisory Board constituted under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 (23 of 1940), and if the Central Government considers necessary, with such other persons having special knowledge or practical experience in respect of Ayurvedic or Unani systems of medicines as that Government deems fit.]

continue
jobstervijay   08 October 2021 at 20:37

Mpsc and upsc need help

mpsc = maharashtra public service commision
upsc- union public service commsion
I am age 38 open category

1)
mpsc have age limit of 38 ,last time they announces exam at 2019 and nothing later 2 years
now they announced exams but I am age bar that also by 3 days

please guide me there way to put STRONG ,ephasise on strong PIL toincrease age limit for candidate who are serious and age bar due to corona

I need steps
I cant file petitions and sign as I stay in different state right now and not touch with other mpsc students

2) divyang shreni

I have dvt ,venus thrambiosis
in usa its considered divyang but in India not

I need to put case for put it in divyang shreni

continue
Anil Ghaisas   07 October 2021 at 16:07

Intrest on delayed payments

I am Mtnl retired emolyee I am not getting pension arrers fro accyts department , I wish to chage the intrest on delayed paymnet nHow much maximum I can charge oit
kindlyhave your advise on the same
with Best Regars
Mrs A A Ghaisas

continue