Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Elizabeth seanpaul   12 May 2023 at 20:51

Urgent service

I lost my bitcoin to fake blockchain impostors on Facebook, they contacted me as blockchain official support and I fell stupidly for their mischievous act, this made them gain access into my blockchain wallet account, whereby 7.0938 BTC was stolen from my wallet in total. I was dumbfounded because this was all my savings I banked up on, waiting for bitcoin rate to improve. Then my cousin recommended me to an expert, I researched online and found (refundedtechrecovery@gmail.com)

I wrote directly to the specialist explaining my loss. Hence, they helped me recover my bitcoin within 15 days. They launched the recovery program, and the culprits were identified as well, all thanks to their expertise. I hope I have been able to help someone as well. Reach out to the recovery specialist to recover your lost funds from any form of online scam.

online applicant   12 May 2023 at 13:50

Withdrawal problem in zebpay.cc

Even I suffered in this ZEBPAY.CC I have lost 467K Initially started with 40K USDT and Commission - 20K Then 15K - mentioning again for tax 17K so notice it was not real . I took the issue to Rykabalan and they told me what to do and luckily it works . me reading comments makes me sad so I share this here . go to telegram and search for Rykabalan and thank me later

Marcus Shane   11 May 2023 at 19:55

My experience with wizard web recovery

I encourage anyone who needs the service of recovering their lost Bitcoin to use Wizard Web recovery. I chose to invest in cryptocurrencies and unfortunately, I lost all of my crypto to another investor. The person who was meant to manage my account turned out to be an impostor the entire time. It was a disheartening experience, to say the least. I invested a significant sum of 306,000 USD, and initially, everything appeared promising with good reading and profit margins. However, when I attempted to withdraw, I couldn't and that's when I discovered that I could no longer contact my supposed account manager. It was then that I became very concerned. That's when I found out about Wizard Web Recovery. I had read some evaluations of their service and how useful they had been for many individuals who had lost their money. I contacted them right away to ask for help and intervention. Wizard Web Recovery worked tirelessly to locate and recover my lost funds. The stolen Bitcoin was successfully returned to me, something I thought would never happen. I can't express my gratitude towards Wizard Web Recovery enough. I advise their services to anyone who has gone through a similar experience. They are knowledgeable, professional, and most importantly, trustworthy. Thank you for reading my story and please do not hesitate to get in touch with them if you find yourself in the same situation. 'Wizardwebrecovery(@)programmer.net'

Anonymous   05 May 2023 at 12:07

Caste certificate

As i am marathi live and study in surat i am schedulde caste and want caste certificate but i have document from 1975 lc

Hervé Germaine   30 April 2023 at 00:10

Crypto recovery: how to recover stolen cryptocurrencies 2023

Crypto Recovery: How to Recover Stolen Cryptocurrencies 2023.

Hello my name is Hervé Germaine,
I am writing to share a short testimony on how I recovered my assets lost to cryptocurrency theft and fraud. I was devastated when I realized that my cryptocurrency assets had been stolen by hackers. I thought there was no hope of ever recovering them until I heard about ultimate hacker Jerry, the best cryptocurrency assets recovery expert.

I contacted Jerry and he provided me with professional and efficient service that resulted in the successful recovery of my stolen assets. I am extremely grateful to him for his expertise and excellent service.

If you have also been a victim of cryptocurrency theft and fraud, I highly recommend ultimate hacker Jerry. He is the best in the business and he will help you recover your assets../

For more info:
Email: (Ultimatehackerjerry@ seznam. cz)
WhatsAp: (1 5,two zero, 282,7151)
Website: https://ultimatehackjerry.com .
Mail; Support@ultimatehackjerry.com

[ Hervé Germaine ]

Rajesh Rao   29 April 2023 at 13:48

Advise on fema

Dear sir,
I need advise, whether we can pay local payment in USD. Vendor registered in india and purchase invoice will be issued in USD.
for contract execution outside india.

Anonymous   28 April 2023 at 17:44

Permanent shade on bldg terrace

Due to constant leakage, the structure of the bldg was getting weak n top floor occupant were facing sever problem. The bldg committee decide to built a permanent shade to prevent as above mentioned.
Now we have received a notice to dismantle the shade due to a complaint from one the member of society. What is the best solution for this

Adongo Winfrey   28 April 2023 at 06:46

Recovery of funds

This is for all those who have lost dearly trading binary options, mostly when you are sure that your broker has been scamming you out of tons of cash, its normal for you to feel confused and down but i can assure that this was the same case with me but i was lucky to meet with Mr. Aaron Gabriel, his a computer wizard and he helped get 80% of my funds back in no less that 48hours i am so grateful. I think someone else might need his help that is why i have to leave this post here as a sign of gratitude for his job well done, feel free to contact him via: Aarongabriel310@gmail. com Please mention that you were referred by me so he can attend to you immediately, because he his been careful of imposters and spy's

sachin   25 April 2023 at 00:13

Consumer forum insurance matter

Consumer Forum Insurance matter
1. I purchased a health insurance policy of one of the renowned health insurance company, through PolicyBazar website. The said Policy was a health insurance family policy and all the members of the family were covered. I was provided with the policy document as an attachment document, however, some of the hidden terms & conditions, other supporting documents etc were provided as a hyperlink in the mail that i culdnt see as i read the policy document that was attached.

2. These Hidden Terms and conditions, supporting documents and necessary information provided in Hyperlink / Website link may be altered by the company at its sole discretion later as and when desired. The email of Policy Confirmation Letter contains the Policy Document containing 14 pages along with that contains 9 Hyperlinks, website link, Mobile App Link for Android / IOS and Whatsapp Link etc for searching and finding necessary information, supporting documents and Terms and conditions.

3. This means, that even if the insurance contract has been entered into, the insurance company can change its terms and conditions at any point of time.
It is indicative of the active concealment of the facts that company wants to keep hidden from customers and may lead to promote the fraudulent intent of the companies and will help to rely them on the extraneous document that was never shown to customer at the time of Purchasing policy.
Hence, referring website/ webpages/ Links etc cannot be considered a perfect and authentic legal document to be considered as a part of policy Terms and conditions in any court of Law.

4. Insurance companies are misusing these hyperlinks/ websitelinks as a shield to deny the genuine insurance claims of the insured persons, based on terms and conditions which were changed after the insurance contract was legally formed.

5. Kindly suggest the further course of action or some experienced Lawyer who have handeled such/ similar case


Expert of the Month

Follow us Course

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query