LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

The Curly Goan Bhukkad   22 May 2024 at 07:45

Missing payout from air bnb


I have not received a payment from air bnb for a guest stay. They claim the money has been sent but it doesn’t show on my bank statements. The bank has asked me for a reference no and air bnb is not helping with it. It is a large amount hence ned guidance as I have to make payments and I’m stuck

Anonymous   19 May 2024 at 11:26

Redevelopment of society building

We have more than 80% written concent duly signed by the society members for redevelopment. As few members are working abroad or out of the state their physical presence in the SGM is not possible. Therefore 75% attendence in the SGM is not possible. Is it mandatory that they must be present in the SGM? Can we place their written concent in the SGM and add them in the majority in their absence and proceed with SGM? Is the decision taken by the members present in the SGM in this regard will be valid and treated as legal in the court of law? Our building is 35 years old and lot of leakages both externally and internally. Structural Audit Report is awaited.


Maloji rao ghodkar   18 May 2024 at 20:51


Mr A was travelling in his own car and stopped on the road behind a Government Transport bus, which was picking up passengers. Meanwhile, a lorry which was driven in a rash and negligent manner came and dashed the car of Mr A from behind and the car suffered damages. Mr A called the police and the police reached the site and registered FIR against the driver of the crime lorry for rash and negligent driving. Mr A requested the insurance company with whom the crime lorry got third party insurance for getting the car repaired, but in vain. Mr A also got his car insured with some other insurance company, who told him to claim the damages from the insurance company of the crime lorry. The insurance company of the crime vehicle insist that Mr A claim damages from his own insurance company. Now the question arises whether the insurance company of the crime lorry neglect to pay the damages to Mr A and whether Mr A is legally entitled to proceed against the insurance company of the crime vehicle or is there any bar under Law to claim the damages of the car from from his insurance company with whom his car insurance letting of the insurance company of the crime vehicle. Any such provision of Law or precedent by way of court judgment that Mr A is required to get the damages from the insurance company of his own car rather than from that of the crime vehicle.
MR Ghodkar

Anonymous   16 May 2024 at 22:01

Interior designer take advance but not completed work

An interior designer took the work on contract on Rs. 3.34 lakh within one month but not completed the work on time. Thereafter we entered into the house. I have paid him 3.04 lakh in his account but later he stopped the work. Now he doesn't receive my phone calls.

S Basu   15 May 2024 at 08:48

Upper floor owner refuses to repair

My dad owns the 1st floor of an apartment building. The 2nd floor was bought Mr s. Pal approx 6 years back. He polished his marble kitchen floor and damaged our ceiling which we got repaired. Last month he again polished his floor but the damage was much more severe. Our ceiling cracked and water started dripping on snd from 4.5.24. He refuses to repair his floor saying we should repair our ceiling. But without repairing his floor repairing our ceiling is pointless. My dad is an octogenarian cancer survivor. Please advise

Anonymous   11 May 2024 at 13:35

Ethical, top notch, recommended

A private investigator helped me have access to my Husband chats, calls, social media accounts, cash apps without having access to the phone. All intercepted data is received in real time. I recommend ethicalhacker926 @ gm ail. com

Swapan Das   08 May 2024 at 15:39

Cooperative land


Anonymous   07 May 2024 at 08:22

Landlord harassing tenant

Hi,Can anyone help me out.My landlord is not renewing rental agreement and continuosly increasing rent .How can I address him?

Kavitha Balan   05 May 2024 at 14:01

Contestant - election - association

As part of my apartment society, there was an election planned & Election Committee was appointed including a legal advisor. The legal advisor was on rolls & during the candidate nomination closure for contesting in election, legal advisor withdrew the from legal services and immediately applied for contesting in election.
Can the legal advisor who was part of election commiittee be a contestant after resigning?

Anonymous   05 May 2024 at 10:26

Looking for a lawyer based in south delhi

I have 2–3 cases in Delhi High Court. I am looking for a reasonably priced Counsel with good legal skills for them.