LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viren   04 December 2021 at 12:59

Interest certificate on top up home loan

Dear Sir / Madam

I am a home loan customer of Federal Bank Patel Nagar Branch . I also have one home top up loan from same branch .
I have been issued interest certificate for FY 1-4-19 TO 31-3-20 for both loan but when I asked for interest certificate for the Period 1-4-20 to 31-3-21 , I have been issued the certificate for Main Home loan but been refused for Top up loan .

In Federal bank I escalated the case to next level but they didn't think it proper even to revert

I escalate the issue to Lokpal but Lokpal also closed my case mentioning that we have examined the same on the basis of the reply received from the bank"

I have been a home loan customer since Financial Year 2005 with HDFC Bank IDBI Bank , PNB Housing Finance and then it to Federal Bank and in every bank i always was issued interest certificate for top up loan even Federal bank issued by interest certificate of Previous year

As per Banking practice top-up Loan is given by bank as extension of home loan to meet the House improvement / renovation and other house related expenses on collateral security of main Home loan , while disbursing the top-up loan bank examine the value of Property ( against which home loan has been disbursed) and if margin is there than only bank quantify the amount and disburse the top-up loan . so In my opinion a top up loan can't be synonymous with a personal loan but it is a top up or Extension of a Home Loan only .

May I request learned professionals to guide me whether is it advisable to put my case to consumer court to claim interest certificate .



Anonymous   30 November 2021 at 14:35

Consumer protection in karnataka

Hi Experts,

I have placed an order for a sofa set and a dining table with a furniture store in one of the districts of Karnataka state.

Total cost is 1,00,000/ - and to begin the work the store guy has already collected 50% of payment from me as advance.

It has been two months since 50% payment, till date, I have not received any updates from the store whatsoever. My calls are not answered and dealer keeps dodging me with various excuses.

Store has not given my any receipt towards my payment, however, i have all the bank transactions deatils as it was an online transaction.

How can I go about in cancelling my order and taking full refund of what I have already paid and am I eligible to claim damages?

Kindly guide - thanks in advance.

Anonymous   27 November 2021 at 19:23

Election procedure of societies reg under act 1860

Dear Expert

Kindly help to know the election procedure of association registered ACT 1860.

Is this applicable all over INDIA.

continue   21 November 2021 at 17:04

Use of hindi

Does the Rajbhasha Act makes it compulsory to make correspondence for a Govt undertaking Deptt to make correspondence with their contractors in Hindi ?
Please opine.

Anonymous   20 November 2021 at 10:06

Byelaws of a housing society

our association was formed in 2007, after which one person has been holding the secretary post on a voluntary basis, without conduction proper election, the society was registered at the beginning , after which they have not been renewing, moreover the seemed to have framed by laws to their convenience, i would like to know if the bye laws need to be approved by the registrar of association and is it right on the part of that resident to continue holding office for so many years? we feel that some illegal transactions are happening with procuring of water lorries and civil work related to the society, that is why we feel that the same person is holding the secretary post without conducting proper elections, kindly advice.

Anonymous   19 November 2021 at 00:28

Vro cheated by promising me a government job

I B.Ramu s/o Srinivas completed my BBA in 2017 and my father who sells coriander in the market , my brother friend B.naresh who introduced one C.Ravi teja s/o. Late narayana occ: VRO , offered me a government Job in the revenue department as junior assistant in Karimnagar. C.Ravi teja influenced my parents with deceitful words as providing me job in the revenue department as junior assistant in Karimnagar and took money 4,60,000 from my parents in 2018 Jan 3rd. After the next year is he not responding to our calls and messages .present my father having cancer we don’t have money and we are facing financial issues and we want our money back and he wrote a agreement for 4,60,000 that he took money for interest.
I filed a FIR against C.Ravi teja but the police didn’t take any action against him ,it’s been 14 days FIR has been filed. Now the police are saying that I’m also an accuse for committing crime for fraud by cheating government . What i am supposed to do now sir

Priya Mengaji   15 November 2021 at 14:16

Revoking/cancellation of membership from a political party -

Dear Respected Members,

A senior ex-professional that I know had registered himself with Political Party working towards climate changer .

Due to some differences in opinion with the President and without justifiable grounds ,his membership as a Spokesperson is cancelled by the President of this Party .Now the disciplinary committee and all other committee are presided rather wholly managed by this President .
It seems the person I know was working as anti-party that is the allegation with no substance /evidence .What remedy is available ?? any legal recourse ?? Member is from Mumbai ,Party functioning in Delhi .
Thank you in advance.

Regards ,

Anonymous   10 November 2021 at 15:14

Redevelopement of property without implimenting will

Ignoring the will of the father a single Redevelopement agreement was made and registered in 2009 for 4 legal heirs( Individual agreement is not yet made inspite of followup with builder)
building 90% complete in 2012 with 2 illigal BMC is not isuing BCC and OC to the builder till date and hence builder has not yet handed over 4 flats in redeveolped building till date.
Can a single legal heir terminate her consent given to builder for redevelopement of her fathers property?
Can a single legal heir proceed against tyhe builder for recovery at this stage as per the will of her father which was ignored?
What other legal remedies to proceed against the builder?
What are the consequences if she terminates her consent given to builder?at this stage

Anonymous   09 November 2021 at 13:35

Construction is causing inconvenience in my society

Recently a builder has started construction in my area. Builder has all required permission and approval from MMRDA (not asked for Proof have taken his word for it). But his construction is causing lot of inconvenience to resident. Work start sometime from 8am and ends around 8pm. If we try to talk to him he says he will come next day and doesn't show up as well as stops work for 2-3days. Then again after few days he will start his work.
While I am aware Gram Panchayat does not hold any rights or sanctions on infra project since 2019, still I tried filling complaint of inconvenience hoping to get some assistance but it had no outcome. Need to understand how to get builder co-operate and live our life in peace.
It is causing more inconvenience as most of the resident are retired and almost above age of 60years. This unwanted noise of construction is causing mental stress and frustration. We just want a dialogue with builder to make him understand situation and work accordingly.
Hoping to listen from anyone who has worked on such cases. Want to solve this problem/issue in amicable way if possible.
Any suggestions are appreciated and thanking before hand to everyone who pitch in there thoughts and suggestions to deal with situation.

Pradyot   07 November 2021 at 14:14

Developer not handing over flats even after 12 years

Inherited property given for redevelopment by 4 legal heirs in mumbai in 2009 .One single agreement was signed by 4 and registered in sub registrar Mumbai in 2009 without any registration with MHADA /?RERA.Building 90% completed in 2012 with 2 illgal floors by developer.BMC has given notice to developer and not issued BCC and OC to the building .The developer has stopped giving rent from 2012 for alternate accomodation
Developer wants to sign supplementry agreement predated 2012 stating that old agreement is deemed to have been terminated with the supplimentry agreement dated 2012 with same benifits as old agreement dated 2009.we have declind to sign it.
Due to above Developer has not given any possession till today and no legal notice was issued to developer by 4 legal heirs till date .Can one legal heir terminate her consent now to the redevelopment agreement of 2009 to the developer?.what is the remedy to reskind the agreement as individual agreements were not made and registered in 2009 with MHADAand with sub registrar Mumbai in 2009.What is the remedy against the developer ?Can we still approach MHADA/RERA for recovery?what are the consequences if we all 4 legal heirs terminate the redevelopement agreement of 2009?Can we take the force possession through BMC of incomplete building ?and let builder go to the court against us?


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query