Anonymous   09 June 2024 at 09:47

My birth place state and state i belong can be different?

Respected sir,I am selected in a govt. Organisation and they want attestation form

a.)It asks Birth place
b.)place to which I belong

My question is
1.)Sir,Can place (a) and place ( b) can be different?

Please 🙏 clear my doubt

Thanks and regards

Anonymous   09 June 2024 at 04:01

Plz reply

Connie Curtis   05 June 2024 at 07:36

Catch a cheating partner using adware recovery specialist

In today's digital age, suspicions of infidelity can be a cause of immense distress and uncertainty in a relationship. If you find yourself in such a situation, where doubt gnaws at your heart and you yearn for the truth, discovering a solution becomes paramount. ADWARE RECOVERY SPECIALIST, a tool designed to help individuals secretly monitor their cheating partners' phones. By exploring the process, benefits, and considerations of using this software, you will gain valuable insights into how ADWARE RECOVERY SPECIALIST can empower you in uncovering the truth about your cheating spouse without their knowledge. So, you've noticed some red flags in your relationship. Maybe your partner has been acting distant, secretive, or spending unusual amounts of time on their phone. These signs can be unsettling and could indicate potential infidelity. While confronting your suspicions head-on is important, sometimes you need a little extra insight before jumping to conclusions and this is why ADWARE RECOVERY SPECIALIST is here to assist you on that. My wife has a fling with another man and to clear my doubts, I hired ADWARE RECOVERY SPECIALIST to help me find out the truth of which they were able to successfully hack into my wife's phone to unviel the truth. For this I am happy.

Balaraman S   04 June 2024 at 08:31

Expand surname in birth certificate

I live in Tamil Nadu. I want to expand the initial of my kid, who was born in Tamil Nadu, on the birth certificate. Currently, it is Lokesh. B in the birth certificate. My name is Balaraman. Like in Passport, I want it to be in Given Name + Surname format i.e., Lokesh Balaraman instead of just initial (B). Is this considered a change of name? What is the process to do this change?

Kainaat Arora   01 June 2024 at 05:55

Hire a hacker for social messaging apps whatsapp

i want to publicly appreciate the effort of hack4techspy @gmail com for helping me hack my partner's whatsapp messages without touching the target phone in less than 24hrs and my partner did not find out.. he is fast and highly reliable.. You all can also contact him for all sorts of hacking [whatsapp, kik, facebook, password recovery, chat histories, grade upgrade e.t.c]. just tell him joy refered you...he would be willing to help you. Goodluck.

Anonymous   31 May 2024 at 06:35

I wasn't settled at all

Some time earlier this year I had worked with too many hackers who i thought will help me out with hacking into my wife's phone but later end up getting ripped off my cash .. not until one of my close old friend got me introduced to hack4techspy @gmail com .. the best when it comes to hacking I'd say .. Right after I hacked into her phone and saw too many texts with her lover .. I wasn't settled at all , so I had to run a DNA test on our only child who is just 3 and to my greatest surprise she wasn't mine .. Thanks to Doom hackers .. because without them I won't have realized about all this . contact them on Email:hack4techspy @gmail com.

Anonymous   30 May 2024 at 20:30

Obc certificate clarification

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am in Central Government Group 'B' Service. I have got this service under obc category as i belongs to obc non-creamy layer. I want to apply for other Group 'A' jobs. My parents income is less than income limit for OBC. However, my income is more than that limit. So, my question is, for obc certificate my income is also considered or only my parent's income will be considered. In this case, can i again take obc non creamy layer benefits.

Please reply.

JOSEPH THARAKAN   30 May 2024 at 10:11

Co-op society

Can anyone post a copy of the order issued by the Dy. Reg., K /East ward in 2010 in connection with illegal billing of legal expenses incurred by the Society on futile cases, to a single member for any reason?

Effective Spellcaster   28 May 2024 at 09:35

I need a real spell to help me bring urgently?

I'm so excited. My life become more beautiful since i contacted this real spell caster Dr Excellent for help" After my boyfriend of 3years broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. So i contacted this great spell caster for help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 11hours my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Dr Excellent released him to know how much i loved and wanted him. And He also opened his eyes to picture how much love we have share together. As I am writing this testimony right now i am the most happiest woman on earth. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up & for anyone who is having troubles in their marriage/relationship now. Here his contact. email him at: Excellentspellcaster@gmail.com

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

Anonymous   28 May 2024 at 09:03

Excellent spell caster @gmail. com