LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Adv. Nitin Prabhakar   08 January 2022 at 23:00

Msme recovery suit

After getting Arbitration Award in our favor, we go to court for execution of award. Hear in execution petition order goes ex-party. Should we go for Recovery Suit? What is the procedure of recovery of money? We are registered MSME....

continue
CB JayaKumar   08 January 2022 at 15:16

Partnership firm

The partnership firm at will (6 partners) is registered in Register of Firms, Tamil Nadu in 2012 but was not renewed till date - almost 9 years. We have paid income tax based on partnership PAN till date. One of the partners created problem, disagreed to cooperate and the company was dissolved on Apr 30 2021. A notice was sent to dissented partner about dissolution on May 5.

My question is can the dissented partner appeal to court.

FYI, The company was not renewed and 5 partners agreed and dissolved without the dissented partner's signature. We cannot cancel company registration from TNREGNET because of non -renewal of partnership firm.

Please suggest any ideas.

continue
Manish Tripathi   11 December 2021 at 12:08

Associate company of psu

Whether HITPA is a PSU or a Private Company?
HITPA is a JV of 4 PSU, each PSU having 23.67% stake and 5% in GIC.
It is an Associate Company of National Insurance, New India Assurance, Oriental Insurance, United India insurance and GIC.
It's audit is conducted by statutory auditors apponits by CAG.

continue
ks   04 November 2021 at 10:10

Can oci card holder be considered as citizen of india ?

Below is the link which says that for registration as an "Authorized Person" of a Broker , person should be a citizen of India.
https://www.nseindia.com/trade/authorised-for-membership#:~:text=NSE%2FMEMB%2F13429%20dated%20November,agent%20of%20the%20Stock%20Broker'.

May I know whether an US citizen having OCI Card can apply as an Authorized Person ?

What are the alternatvies if he/ she wants to become Authorized Person ?

continue
Anonymous   29 October 2021 at 21:52

Company harassment

Hi All respected experts & lawyers,

My Name is Prashant Singh, my brother was working in a company and he has also started side business, as company was not provided full salary during covid period.

Last month in Sept 2021 company terminated
to my brother from job and they took his signature on a blank paper forcefully in company primises and now issues a notice and blaming for Defalcate of 1MN INR.

Kindly asist us how to overcome from this situation

continue
padmaja p   29 September 2021 at 19:20

Amendment of trust deed

Hello sir
I want to know how to amend trust deed clause of power of trust, is any provision to amemd this one.
Actually we want to add to give loan to other trust or any other person in deed.
Is this possible.
Plz let me know sir

continue
Ritwik Bhattacharya   27 September 2021 at 11:29

Private limited company moa main objects

Hi sir, Can I Run Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Contractor Business In One Pvt ltd company, Sir Please Recommend This Smiler Type Of MOA, AOA,
Sir I Have A Construction Company , Can I Changed There Moa To Run Civil Construction, electrical, Mechanical contractor business In this company

continue
padmaja p   23 September 2021 at 12:55

Appointment of auditor for trust

Sir, please let me know, that trust is required to appoint auditor after its incorporation or else.
Plz Let me know whats a provisions for auditor of trust.

continue
Kartik Mittal   22 September 2021 at 10:59

Miscellaneous queries

Hello everyone. I am a law student from New Delhi keen in learning more about corporate law.
I had some queries and I hope you can impart some of your wisdom to me.

1. Is passing ordinary or special resolutions and appointing key managerial personnel in a listed company under the purview of ordinary course of business?

2. If board of directors delegate the authority to take managerial decisions to a committee, does the decision taken by such committee as good as the decision taken by the board of directors?

3. Who shall be the disciplinary authority for Key Managerial Personnel in a listed company?

continue
Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   05 September 2021 at 07:42

Decoupling ld, credit note in letter of credit

One foreign supplier accepts liquidated damage clause in PO but not in LC. Does ucp, fema, banking regulation permit exclusion of such arrangement from lc and settlement outside lc
Please guide
Jayanta Bandyopadhysy
5.9.21

continue