padmaja p   29 September 2021 at 19:20

Amendment of trust deed

Hello sir
I want to know how to amend trust deed clause of power of trust, is any provision to amemd this one.
Actually we want to add to give loan to other trust or any other person in deed.
Is this possible.
Plz let me know sir

continue
Ritwik Bhattacharya   27 September 2021 at 11:29

Private limited company moa main objects

Hi sir, Can I Run Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Contractor Business In One Pvt ltd company, Sir Please Recommend This Smiler Type Of MOA, AOA,
Sir I Have A Construction Company , Can I Changed There Moa To Run Civil Construction, electrical, Mechanical contractor business In this company

continue
padmaja p   23 September 2021 at 12:55

Appointment of auditor for trust

Sir, please let me know, that trust is required to appoint auditor after its incorporation or else.
Plz Let me know whats a provisions for auditor of trust.

continue
Kartik Mittal   22 September 2021 at 10:59

Miscellaneous queries

Hello everyone. I am a law student from New Delhi keen in learning more about corporate law.
I had some queries and I hope you can impart some of your wisdom to me.

1. Is passing ordinary or special resolutions and appointing key managerial personnel in a listed company under the purview of ordinary course of business?

2. If board of directors delegate the authority to take managerial decisions to a committee, does the decision taken by such committee as good as the decision taken by the board of directors?

3. Who shall be the disciplinary authority for Key Managerial Personnel in a listed company?

continue
Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   05 September 2021 at 07:42

Decoupling ld, credit note in letter of credit

One foreign supplier accepts liquidated damage clause in PO but not in LC. Does ucp, fema, banking regulation permit exclusion of such arrangement from lc and settlement outside lc
Please guide
Jayanta Bandyopadhysy
5.9.21

continue
Rana Amarjit Singh   05 September 2021 at 07:11

Validiation if sale deed

Sir
A person was authorized by board resolution of Pvt, Ltd. Company having real estate business to execute any documents regarding sale of a partucular plot. That person entered into sale agreement with other person, recived consideration on behalf of company and issued special power of attorney to that person. The person to whom power of attorney was issued executed a sale deed and consideration received was squared off against amount already paid to company. Now please determine if sale deed is valid. If invalid then can it be validiated by adopting through board resolution.

continue
Anonymous   04 September 2021 at 18:10

Ratification of sale deed

Sir
Can board of directors of company having real estate business can ratify and adopt sale deed done previously of company property

continue
Anonymous   31 August 2021 at 22:03

Corporate employee advice

Hello

I was working in a toxic work situation and finally comlained about my manager to the company I'm working in for the duration of my employment. After the investigation, the outcome communicated to me was "your claims of harrasment are not substantiated. Corrective action is taken for your manager." Rest all is confidential. If claims are not substantiated why was corrective action taken? Soon after my manager was demoted.

However they put me on PIP (performance improvement plan) for my performance in the same duration. I was harassed and had to go on mental health leave due to the experience which the company had approved. But on returning they have put me on a PIP for performance that time.

They had offered me severance option that time. After going through all this after returning to work from leave, I have asked them to explore severance option. But they have said that the PIP will continue till the conversation on severance happen.

I don't want to accept the unfair PIP but they are forcing me to. I have raised that PIP is based on a time when I was harassed and had to go on medical leave due to the experience. But I'm still being forced. I want to explore the severance and leave as soon as possible. And not be at work , work on the PIP while we discuss that to protect my mental health.

Please advice.

continue
Anonymous   17 August 2021 at 23:11

It companies severance pay

Does private companies like MNCs (Employers) esp in Hyderabad have any legal obligation to pay severance package to their terminated employees in the name of organization strategies ? Or how to protect/defend or what laws are there for the pvt employees being removed from service without any severance pay ?

continue
SRI DATTA   17 August 2021 at 10:37

Jointly holding share holders claims query

Hello Sir, Myself Datta,

My father(B) has to 2 brother(A, C), who jointly held 1000 share in a Company (lets say M/s S pvt ltd), after the death of both the brothers(A, C) My father B has claimed the Share in the Company S, later my father also expired, before his death he has been issues bonus shares of another 500 with exclusively in his name in the share certificate. where as old shares certificate(for 1000) has been issued jointly in A,B,C names.

Now the Company S tells me to apply for succession certificate, so to claim the shares, how many shares am i entitled to , if in case i have a probate of will how may will i get

Thanks in advance

continue