LAW Courses

Anonymous   17 August 2021 at 23:11

It companies severance pay

Does private companies like MNCs (Employers) esp in Hyderabad have any legal obligation to pay severance package to their terminated employees in the name of organization strategies ? Or how to protect/defend or what laws are there for the pvt employees being removed from service without any severance pay ?

continue
SRI DATTA   17 August 2021 at 10:37

Jointly holding share holders claims query

Hello Sir, Myself Datta,

My father(B) has to 2 brother(A, C), who jointly held 1000 share in a Company (lets say M/s S pvt ltd), after the death of both the brothers(A, C) My father B has claimed the Share in the Company S, later my father also expired, before his death he has been issues bonus shares of another 500 with exclusively in his name in the share certificate. where as old shares certificate(for 1000) has been issued jointly in A,B,C names.

Now the Company S tells me to apply for succession certificate, so to claim the shares, how many shares am i entitled to , if in case i have a probate of will how may will i get

Thanks in advance

continue
rahul p   16 August 2021 at 12:26

Notice period

Hi,

Currently, I am working in an IT firm, Bangalore. I got a new offer from another company and I put my resignation 4 days back. My notice period is 90 days with a clause of "Enforcement the option of notice period upon management". Still, now I am not getting any acceptance email from the HR department. Other than this clause nothing is mentioned in the offer letter.

Date of submission: 13-Aug

1. Can my current employer make extend or delay my notice period from my date of submission?. (If extends It impact on my next organization for joining)
2. Is the notice period calculates from the date of submission or the date of acceptance by HR?

Can you please help me with this?

continue
Shalin Shah   08 August 2021 at 22:33

International payment

Thanks for your reply to all senior lawyers. In fact, Today my customer from Dubai has send me an email threatening to send me legal notice. He send email by making comments to recover the advance amount 60% as he wants to void the PO. My question: Can a party from Dubai send me legal notice for recuperate his money ? I have PO from him mentioning payment terms 60 advance /40 before dispatch and Proforma Invoice from me mentioning same. we do not have any other contract signed.
What can be done in this matter from me now from India ? Can I send him mental harassment and cheating and fraud notice ?

continue
Anonymous   08 August 2021 at 17:15

Can company change the notice period post resignation?

As per the appointment later I must serve the notice period of two months, I resign with agreed notice period. The company is not ready to relieve me as well as pressuring to withdraw my resignation. I have the inside news that management is thinking to increase my notice period by three months.

They are threatening me for financial liability if any raises in future and mentally harassing me because two more employees also resigned in same week and company applying the conspiracy theory on us when we all are going in different organization and roll.

In case I/we complete the notice period for that scenario they are preparing the other legal documents apart from appointment letter wherein they have already mentioned everything in detail in 15 pages.

continue
Shalin Shah   08 August 2021 at 15:41

International payment

We deal with one company in Dubai. They raised us Purchase order for our products. The payment terms are 60% advance and 40% before dispatch. They released 60% . we manufacture machines. Now not releasing 40% and threatening to go to International court to get earlier 60% back.
Please suggest.

continue
yuvaraj H S   06 August 2021 at 20:07

Gratuity eligibility

Hello Experts

My query is about gratuity eligibility. I am working in MNC company at Bengaluru, I am in notice period now.

I am working for 5days in a week.

For my last date 20August 2020. I will complete 4year 6 month 20days.

When I apply my resignation date 25may2021 company policy is 4year 190days for gratuity eligibility.
But few days after Policy has been updated to 4 year 240days gratuity eligibility and the company will announce the effective date from 1st July 2021.

If I asked to my HR about my eligibility for gratuity, they communicated that I am not eligible for gratuity.
Reason is I have complete the 4years 240days.

Please let me know Am I eligible to get gratuity?

Please give a suggestion what I can do to get gratuity?

Thanks and Regards
Yuvaraj

continue
Anonymous   26 July 2021 at 17:10

Fir against director of the company

What will be the role of the lawyer to protect a director of the company if an FIR is filed against him?

continue
Anonymous   20 July 2021 at 18:18

Harassment by my manager

Hello All,

I wish to seek a help about my case. i work for an IT major, My manager has tried tarnish my image and has impacted my annual appraisal. Due to instances created by my manager I am forced to resign.I wish to seek an understanding on corporate law

continue
SHEKHAR AGARWAL   19 July 2021 at 15:38

Indian partnership act, 1932

In a partnership of 4 partners (partnership is at will), 3 of the partners have received notice by one of the partner that the firm will be dissolved from 31st July?
Should they reply to the notice?
What are the legal remedies available to them if they want to continue the firm?
*Partnership deed is notarized and not registered

continue