FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam lal   26 January 2023 at 12:57

Limitations act

What the time frame in which the following has to be complied .
1/- A registered WILL of the deceased persom pertaining to immovable property.. in the state of U. P.

2/-A MoU of family settlement unregistered pertaining to immovable property in the state of Uttrakhand. Where in one of signatary has expired.

Anonymous   22 January 2023 at 19:27

Settlement deed

Brother A released his share of his bother B.Now B wants to execute settlement deed in favour of sons of A.

Anonymous   17 January 2023 at 21:59

Bond paper

Bond paper is legal document or not for purchasing land

Anonymous   12 January 2023 at 21:51

Agreement validity

Respected experts,
I want to know for how long an agreement notarized is valid when we haven't mentioned the time period for its expiration.

mehul kasvala kasvala   12 January 2023 at 11:43

Format of power of attorney

Can a foreign partner in a Indian partnership firm authorise any other Indian Partner/Other Person to execute any documents for loan, registration under VAT, Customs, Central Excise, or any such related matter?Kindly mail the format of Power of attorney and the stamp duty in such cases

Swayam   12 January 2023 at 00:26

Issue with caste/community certificate.

I am from Sunar community which is in the central list of OBC of U.P. state. But the problem is I & my parents & any of my blood relations(to whom I can reach) don't use Sunar as a Surname in any of our Documents. But My father & many of my blood relations work as a GOLD SMITH(Sunari) which is a PROOF that we are from Sunar community. So, How can I make a Caste Certificate? Please help.

Umesh   23 December 2022 at 18:36

Patta and registry

I have my shop registry. I don't made any patta for it . I doubt my neighbour has made a patta of my shop in his name by paying the authorities high amount . What should I do now ? I came to know yesterday that he has taken a loan on my shop .

shyam lal   12 December 2022 at 08:04

Sale of property share

The co-shareholders of undivided immovable property have issued a GPA in favour of a property dealer to fetch & negotiate on their behalf with the potential buyer as and when available to sell their shares on as it where it is basis.. Query is this GPA Legally valid?

shyam lal   01 December 2022 at 07:35

Indian evidence act

Instead of writing a RTI to the PIO concerned. to save time can I just apply in in writing to the same PIO seeking information Quoteing Section 76 of the Indian Evidence Act .

shyam lal   25 November 2022 at 12:12

Certified copy of court order

What is the procedure to obtain certified copy of the 20 years old court order from the Kolkatta High court.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query