LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   03 August 2021 at 12:35

Name mismatch in documents

My friend want to take loan for building house. He muslim by religion. In his property documents his name is written as '', in aadhar his name is 'abc' and in his pan card name is ''. Hence the bank is not agreeable to give loan because of mismatch in name. My question is whether their rejection is valid and whether Md. is mandatory in all documents.

Anonymous   02 August 2021 at 23:55

Income certificate

Respected Experts
My query is that my father does medical business along with his 4 brothers in the shop that is on the name of my grand mother.
I have applied for income certificate in which i have opted income from other sources, as the shop is not on my fathers name .
Is it ok.

Anonymous   31 July 2021 at 12:41

Promissory note validity

Hi Sir,

I want to understand if there is a limit on the maximum amount to be mentioned on a promissory note(please click on below link to see it).

Some people quote there is no limit, and some people claim there is limit of 5 to 10 lakhs.

Also is there is a time limit?
Meaning, if we wrote the promissory note dated 21/01/2019, then what is the expiry date for the note?

Thank you sir.
Please help.

kasturi Yogender   31 July 2021 at 09:55

Cancellation of a git deed through a special power of attorn

1) The receiver of a property through a gift deed wants to cancel it.
2) can the gift deed be cancelled through a special of attorney, issued from a different state, and the property in a different state.
3) The original gift deed lost.
4) The property is in the prohibitory list of the sub registrar records.
Ur suggestions shall be helpful

jobankaur   30 July 2021 at 11:12

Backward class certificate validity

Sir, I applied for the permanent post of assistant professor under bc category in gndu. I got interview letter. But I was not allowed to appear for an interview bcoz my bc certificate was the old year 2015 which I was not aware that it is renewed every year. I requested authorities to allow me for an interview for which I wrote an application and attached my husband's income tax return but even then I was not allowed. I want to ask u that I got an interview letter which was sent to me after my Xerox certificates were scrutinized by the authorities..why didn't they noticed then? Why they sent me an interview letter then? I was harassed a lot on interview day ...can I do anything?

Dineshkumar R   29 July 2021 at 10:29

Area value in patta is wrong when comparing to field map


My father is having an ancestral agricultural land and has been doing farming on that, recently while he was trying to transfer the property to my name he came to know that there was some difference in area value in Patta comparing with Field Map. The area in the field map is 63.5 ares and it is correct as per the actual land area, but in the Patta document it is mentioned only as 6 ares. Please let me know how to get this corrected.

Thanks in advance.

shyam lal   25 July 2021 at 17:47

Out of court settlement

To save time and money even courts desire
a amicable family settlement with out the intervention of the court among.the co shareholders of immovable property demarcating individual shares by metes & bound in writing ,and getting it registered Query does it amount to partition deed.

Anonymous   17 July 2021 at 13:23

Regarding ews certificate

I resigned my central gov job in june2017.

In 2019 I applied for EWS certificate for state gov job inwhich my family income of financial year 2018-19 was calculated .
In order to apply ews certificate I didn't find a place to mention my previous job salary or history .

Is there any problem .
One expert wrote that concealment of facts may harm bt I am confused that where to mention my last job history

rahul mishra   16 July 2021 at 13:07

Ews certificate

Sir In 2017 I resigned my central gov job. In 2019 I applied my EWS certificate for financial year 2018-19 in which i didn't mention my previous salary or job bcoz there was no space defined to mention abt that.
Is there any issue?.

Anonymous   14 July 2021 at 23:42

Ews certificate


In 2017 I resigned my central gov job.
In 2019 I got my EWS certificate made in which i didn't mention of my previous salary or job .
Is there any problem.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query