LAW Courses

Anonymous   22 October 2021 at 22:47

Agreement

An agreement between both parties written on A4 paper with witnesses attested, is it legal if any disputes arise in the future?

continue Answer now
Anonymous   19 September 2021 at 19:38

Mistake of date of birth

My date of birth on TC and Adhar card is different
I update my adhar DOB that's orignal. When i receive my TC the dob is differ. I update my adhar card once to change my dob as same in TC, those show dob on Adhar cars update only once. 😔😔 plz help me

continue Answer now
Kani   13 September 2021 at 13:37

Poa

Kindly advise whether a registered specific POA can be amended?? POA was given for construction and sale of apartments but did POA not mention power to take loan or mortgage the land. Or does it have to be revoked and new poa execute?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp

continue Answer now
shyam lal   20 August 2021 at 07:07

Gift deed notice

A co shareholder of a undivided immovable property gifts his share without any consideration to a third party ,where as the registered WILL mentions that one month notice has to be given to other co shareholders informing intentions of sale to third party.Situation is the share holder does not sell his share but gifts his share to the third party,query, is there anything wrong legally by not notifying before gifting his share.

continue Answer now
rahul mishra   16 July 2021 at 13:07

Ews certificate

Sir In 2017 I resigned my central gov job. In 2019 I applied my EWS certificate for financial year 2018-19 in which i didn't mention my previous salary or job bcoz there was no space defined to mention abt that.
Is there any issue?.

continue Answer now
Anonymous   30 June 2021 at 15:20

Bill of exchange

Respected sir,

can we use the bill of exchange in domestic market (says in e-commerce industry for buying or selling as a mode of payment) ? if yes then can we pay proper stamp duty applicable on the instrument in online mode?

continue Answer now
abhimanyu   25 June 2021 at 07:11

Share transfer stamps

For selling physical shares in a private limited company. SH-4 Form is to be filled up. Please advise

1. What is the rate of share transfer stamp duty for transfer of physical shares.

2. Is rate of stamp duty same all over India

3.Can stamp duty be paid by buying share transfer stamps

4.If yes, from where such share transfer stamps can be purchased.

5. Can share stamps purchased in Delhi be used for transfer of shares of a company having registered office in Mumbai

continue Answer now
Anonymous   27 September 2019 at 12:28

Obc non creamy and domicile

I am a central government employee and i had applied in obc ncl category for the job. Our family hails from bihar but now we reside in jharkhand since 1975. After jharkhand came into existence, the people who had migrated from bihar were not eligible for domicile and hence obc ncl. So i had applied through obc ncl and domicile of bihar. But in 2016 new amendment were paased and now i can get domicile and obc ncl from jharkhand state. i wish to appear for upsc cse examination. So should i obtain obc ncl from bihar or jharkhand.which one is legally correct.kindly help?

continue Answer now
Inder   06 June 2019 at 15:46

Caught drinking in public place

Hi dear experts
Mujhe 2 days pehle police ne drinking in public place ke liye arrest tha. Raat ko bail pe release kar diya.
IO se baa hui agle din IO ji na bola ki judge ke samne pesh hona padega wo plenty laga ke case dismiss kar dega
Dear experts plz aap koi acchi si advice do plz

continue Answer now
munshilal   24 November 2018 at 08:33

"barred" under law

Dear experts kindly read the following-- as i wish to understand--why the PoA has been rejected by the court.

Subhash Chandra had on November 17, 2016 moved the court through a power of attorney to Gulshan Kumar Sachdeva, seeking prosecution of Mr Kejriwal for allegedly defaming him by levelling false allegations in the wake of demonetisation
A Delhi court on Saturday discharged chief minister Arvind Kejriwal in a defamation complaint filed by Rajya Sabha Member of Parliament or MP Subhash Chandra, saying Mr Chandra had not followed proper procedure while filing his plea.Additional Chief Metropolitan

Magistrate Samar Vishal granted the relief to the Aam Aadmi Party chief, noting that Mr Chandra had filed the complaint through a power of attorney which is "barred" under law.

The court said that Mr Chandra was at liberty to file a fresh complaint in accordance with law."Hence proceeding further with this case will be a futile exercise as this case is also filed through power of attorney. Accordingly the accused Arvind Kejriwal is discharged from this case," the court said.

continue Answer now