LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam lal   06 October 2022 at 16:53

Distribution of property as per will

A WILL clearly mentions the land has to be divided among the two married brothers equally.
Situation now of the brother expires before division of property as the WILL.
Can the deceased brothers living wife claim her husbands share..

Anonymous   03 October 2022 at 19:56

Original cerificaye

My resigned from school in the middle of the year and unfortunately I could not able to serve my notice period and in an agreement (it's not in stamp paper) if employee cannot serve notice period than he has to pay 3 months salary. So I have to pay 3 months salary now. So my question is that is it mandatory to pay 3 months salary because if I don't pay them 3 months salary I won't get back my original certificate which is with them. Pls advise

Anonymous   01 October 2022 at 17:10

One advocate registred in two bar

respected sir my query is that
1. one advocate enrolled in Delhi bar and get the enrollment number as D********. and on the same basis he also registered in tis hazari court bar association Delhi.
2. That now he also got registered in another district court in Haryana and enrolled in Haryana District court with out transfer from delhi.
tell me is it wrong or right

thanks in advance

Shiv Gawale   30 September 2022 at 08:21

Clarification regarding educational qualification

Sir, In 2019 Supreme Court given judgment regarding distance mode educational qualification (Degree/ Mechanical Engineering) allow for the government job or promotion in government department through departmental exam. The judgment based on the OM/MHRD letter and content of the letter distance mode education qualification (Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering) is allow for the government job or promotion in government department through departmental exam.
Now, above judgment in favor of those person who has completed Degree in Mechanical Engineering field, but the based on the judgment on OM/MHRD letter 2012 content for both Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
So, can any system available for asking clarification from Honorable Supreme Court for the above said judgment is also applicable for Diploma holders as per base on OM/MHRD letter or suggest any other way for clarification….?

vishwanath jaiswal   28 September 2022 at 10:08

Death certificate in maharashtra of a misplaced person


I am staying in Mumbai, My father is misplaced before 8 years, i have lodged an FIR.

i want to apply for death certificate

so please suggest me the procedure for the same.


vishwanath jaiswal

Anonymous   24 September 2022 at 04:26

Passport renewal issue

Hi sir,
I am from hyderabad and I am facing issue to renew my password as my father name is minor different in my all education certificate but the pronunciation is same.
As you known it is difficult to change the father name in all educational document.kindly help me with this issue. I want to apply for further studies in abroad and without renewal I can't go . Please help me

Jayant Tiwari   18 September 2022 at 14:26

Rectification deed and index 2

We have done correction/ Rectification deed with builder for carpet area correction, should we get new index 2 from Registraar office Pimpri Chinchwad.
From Pune Maharashtra

VKSELECTRONICS VELLORE   05 September 2022 at 17:39

missing of parent documents

My mother missed parent document of his house As per procedure she logged compliant on police portal 3 month before
til its under process
Where i approached for FIR copy more over NoN-traceable certificate Required for Family settlement?
need guidence

Mandarin   02 September 2022 at 13:28

Mhada allotment letter registration

I am looking to purchase a flat from first buyer in MHADA building which was constructed 7 years ago. The lock-in period of 5 years is complete. The bank has given clearance from legal and valuation point of view. However, the original allotment letter / possession letter was not registered by the first buyer. He has paid the stamp as required by MHADA.

But my property agent insists on the registration (adjudication) of possession letter which would cost a big amount as MHADA calculated stamp duty was lesser than market rate stamp duty applicable at the time and also includes penalty for delay in registration.

The agent claims this will be required at the time of conveyance and would cause an even larger penalty at 2% every month. The two lawyers I visited could not give a clear answer.

Is this registration/adjudication really required? If yes, who should pay the cost, myself (buyer) or the the seller?

Anonymous   31 August 2022 at 12:21

Legal heir cert for deceased husband fd transfer to wife?

My father expired in Feb 2022 and did not have a WILL. My father had filled nomination forms for all his assets except for a fixed deposit at his bank. As a best practice my father did sign on the withdrawal section behind the FD.

Now the bank is asking for a legal heir certificate to transfer FD to my mother.

They are refusing to accept, Ration card, passport, marriage certificate as evidence of legal heir to process the FD withdrawal. I understand that obtaining a legal heir certificate or succession certificate is an onerous and expensive affair - what alternatively can be done to sufficie the need?

Would appreciate guidance.


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query