LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   17 January 2023 at 21:59

Bond paper

Bond paper is legal document or not for purchasing land

Anonymous   12 January 2023 at 21:51

Agreement validity

Respected experts,
I want to know for how long an agreement notarized is valid when we haven't mentioned the time period for its expiration.

mehul kasvala kasvala   12 January 2023 at 11:43

Format of power of attorney

Can a foreign partner in a Indian partnership firm authorise any other Indian Partner/Other Person to execute any documents for loan, registration under VAT, Customs, Central Excise, or any such related matter?Kindly mail the format of Power of attorney and the stamp duty in such cases

Swayam   12 January 2023 at 00:26

Issue with caste/community certificate.

I am from Sunar community which is in the central list of OBC of U.P. state. But the problem is I & my parents & any of my blood relations(to whom I can reach) don't use Sunar as a Surname in any of our Documents. But My father & many of my blood relations work as a GOLD SMITH(Sunari) which is a PROOF that we are from Sunar community. So, How can I make a Caste Certificate? Please help.

Umesh   23 December 2022 at 18:36

Patta and registry

I have my shop registry. I don't made any patta for it . I doubt my neighbour has made a patta of my shop in his name by paying the authorities high amount . What should I do now ? I came to know yesterday that he has taken a loan on my shop .

shyam lal   12 December 2022 at 08:04

Sale of property share

The co-shareholders of undivided immovable property have issued a GPA in favour of a property dealer to fetch & negotiate on their behalf with the potential buyer as and when available to sell their shares on as it where it is basis.. Query is this GPA Legally valid?

shyam lal   01 December 2022 at 07:35

Indian evidence act

Instead of writing a RTI to the PIO concerned. to save time can I just apply in in writing to the same PIO seeking information Quoteing Section 76 of the Indian Evidence Act .

shyam lal   25 November 2022 at 12:12

Certified copy of court order

What is the procedure to obtain certified copy of the 20 years old court order from the Kolkatta High court.

sudha gopalakrishnan   22 November 2022 at 11:40

Apartment owners association in kerala

Respected Peers,
Good Morning🙏🏻

There should be some important mandatory documents/specifications/Acts/laws to be adhered to make a good byelaw for an Apartment Owners Association (kerala state), I understand.
Please provide me those reference documents we should follow adhered to make very good bylaw.
And also please guide me on this regard with further additional info.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully

Anonymous   16 November 2022 at 12:49

Sc cast certificate

Delhi sc cast certificate applicable for central government jobs

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query