in year 1998 my father make a general power of attorney on my name.
he expires in 2004.
his power of attorney is still valid.
We have property which is still on my fathers name and we want to sell now.
transferring property on my name is little time consuming. Can i use power of attorney and close the deal.
Hello! Sir kindly find out as I have copy of agreement sale deed on my father's name. on the basis of that and his death certificate and an Affidavit will I be able to get new electric meter connection...
The proof I have on my name of same address is Aadhar Card. Voter I.d ration card water connection from Muncipality gas connection....
I have submitted my sale deed to the bank along with my loan application but the problem is they haven't provided the acknowledgment, They called and told me after 4 years that you haven't submitted the documents with the bank and need to submit them within 10 days. IS this possible they can sanction the loan without the document?
Can I file an RTI or complaint against the bank without acknowledgment?
Please provide some advice.
I paid for stamp duty for registration through a third party. But this vendor has inadvertently written 'Vijay' in place of 'Ajay' during the payment of stamp duty. However, in the registered agreement, my name is correct and also registration has been done with the correct name and issued index-2.
But now I am in confusion whether this can bring any problem in future to me as the payer name is different from the registered buyer name. Pls, help me to sort out the problem.
My mother made a will under my name though the will is not registered she have made only notarized the will with 2 witness attach to it. whether the will is valid or not as the will is not registered.continue
Original document got missed and have lodged a police complaint they have issued CSR, and demanded for NTC, but the police are not in an intension to issue an FIR nor NTC,, what shall be done,, its been almost 4 to 5 months after getting CSRcontinue
A person met with an accident and lost his memory ...later it was found before the accident he has committed a crime
.Query..can he be served a Legal notice?
1) i'm in a process of buying property in Bangalore but the seller is NRI residing at America
2) The sellers brother lives in Delhi
3) The NRI seller if adjudicate POA at Delhi in his brothers name
4) Can we use the Delhi adjudicated POA for Bangalore property registration and transactions
My mother(widow) already has my fathers surname on all her legal documents. However, she doesn't have any affidavit/document stating how she got this name after getting married.
Can she now make an affidavit of "Name change after getting married" and give the publications in 2 local daily newspapers.
Will this be considered valid?
1) A friend of mine and his wife have SCSS and NSC FDs in the post office. They have no children. They have named one of their friends who is not their relative as nominee for the FDs. The name is correct and the adress mentioned is correct but PINCODE of the area is wrongly mentioned by the post office. Does this requires correction. Will there be any impact for the claim by nominee. .. please clarify.
2) Please note the WILL is done by above couple with two witnesses. One of the witnesses died couple of months back. Does this WILL have any impact in the event of claim. Does the WILL need to be redone?
Thanks and regards