LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   07 December 2023 at 14:06

Passport police verification: address

I have been a resident of Delhi for the past 20 years and in my present location for 10 years. Will my permanent address be my hometown or Delhi for passport police verification?!

Also please give a cited definition of what is a permanent address.

Dilip   06 December 2023 at 21:41

Can rti be filed to the co op hsg society

Hello to everyone.
I want to know RTI can be filed to sought the information from.the co operative housing society from Mumbai rum by its society.members.
As well as I stay In that society and mother is owner of flat in that society we all reside there after requesting again and again society members are not providing any documents and paper to me
Kindly guide me regarding this matter this will be great help for me

Anonymous   06 December 2023 at 13:40

Production of document by branch manager

hello guys
got an interesting query,
The court summoned the branch manager to produce documents. now when the time of chief /cross examination came the branch manager got transferred. now the new manager came for chief/cross examination. the opposite party is putting objection and asking the old manager to come.
how can i object this action?
the bank is not party to the suit. it was just to produce documents of property

Haidar Rashed   06 December 2023 at 05:33

Power of attorney to operate safe deposit locker box

Dear Sir

I and my wife, both OCI holders, currently residing in Canada, have a joint locker box at Axis Bank, Byculla Branch which was opened in 2017.

As the nearest opportunity for our forthcoming visit to India is end 2025 early 2026, we would like to give a power of attorney to my sister in law who is in Mumbai to operate the locker.

1- Is this possible through a Power of Attorney?
2- If yes, can you provide me the fees for drafting the Power of Attorney?
3- What documentation need to be provided for the Power of Attorney?
4- Will an attestation by Notary Public at our end suffice?
5- Would any attestations be required in Mumbai; if Yes from which entity?
6- What attestations will be required for the Power of Attorney to become fully operational?
7- Can the bank decline the Power of Attorney and refuse to allow the person we designate to operate the locker?

Would appreciate a response by email.

Best regards
Haidar Rashed

Anna Berlin   03 December 2023 at 07:54

Top notch hacker

I know and can recommend a very efficient and trustworthy hacker. I got his email address on Quora , he is a very nice and he has helped me a couple of times even helped clear some discrepancies in my account at a very affordable price. he offers a top notch service and I am really glad I contacted him. He's the right person you need to talk to if you want to retrieve your deleted/old texts,call logs,emails,photos and also hack any of your spouse’s social network account facebook,instagram,telegram, tiktok,messenger chat,snapchat and whatsapp, He offers a legit and wide range of hacking services. His charges are affordable and reliable, This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done. contact him for help via address below..
Email : urbanghosthacker @ gm ail co m

Anonymous   02 December 2023 at 08:05

Difference between agreement to sell and agreement for sale

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need to understand what is difference between Agreement to Sell and Agreement for Sale??

Are they both same


Agreement for Sale and Sale deed are same???

Anonymous   23 November 2023 at 22:59

Sc land commercial conversion process

I have my father's DCDR granted 2.50 Acre land.
Which is granted in 1971
I have opportunity to make Mrpl company petrol pump in my father land
But some people are told me that it require 30 Cents commercial conversion land.

My question is how i convert 30 cents land to commercial conversion.
Now DC can approve only 10 cents of land
But I want total 30 cents land from 2.50 Acre

Anonymous   22 November 2023 at 10:25

Parking allotment not mentioned in 2nd buyers sale agreement

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a property in Panvel in one of the well known tower.
I am the second buyer of this property and a sale agreement was made between me and the seller.
We have the chain agreement of the first buyer who purchased this property when it was under construction. So his Chain Agreement has mention that Parking slot will be allocated. And also a allotment letter.
can this be a problem if there is no mention of parking in my sale agreement?

Anonymous   14 November 2023 at 11:28

Charitable trust

I would like to know that can we add new trust member in existing trust which may be revocable or irrevocable. Suggest us.

Tyler James   09 November 2023 at 22:39

How to track a cheating spouse

Relationships are built on trust, love, and open communication. However, there are times when doubts and suspicions creep into our minds, causing emotional turmoil. Discovering suspicion in a relationship can leave us feeling lost, confused, and even betrayed. It's important to address these feelings and find a way to either rebuild the trust or gather concrete proof to confront the issue head-on. While trust is the foundation of any relationship, sometimes our instincts tell us something is amiss. Recognizing the need for concrete proof becomes crucial when suspicions arise. It's not about snooping or invading someone's privacy, but rather about finding peace of mind and ensuring the relationship is based on honesty and transparency. In such cases, seeking the assistance of professional services, like Cybernet Surveillance, can provide a way to uncover the truth with undeniable evidence. Cybernet Surveillance was successful in giving me good evidence from my cheating wife by hacking into her phone and she did not even notice because of the tools involved. I saw all her nude videos sent to other men. Cybernet Surveillance have brought me peace. You can contact them on email; CYBERNETSURVEILLANCE @ MAIL . COM for phone hacking or any other form of hacking.