LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Tanveer   18 January 2022 at 10:28

Notice period not mentioned in appointment letter

I have not received any appointment letter on company's letter head they have sent on my email id mentioning it as appointment letter but in that letter there is no clause mentioning notice period or any other terms & conditions which i have to follow.I have to join new job so do i have to give notice period or not.

continue
Suresh Chekkala   14 January 2022 at 16:12

Housing society related issue

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is regarding our housing society. We have 4 shops in our society and recently one shop (builders) was sold to the customer. We were not aware of it as a Chairperson. Later we got to know that the buyer is going to open a chicken shop in our society which we have an objection in our society. As a buyer or a new owner he didn't consult for anything to the society's chairperson/secretary. We have issued a notice to the shop owner that we have an objection of chicken shop. Irrespective of it he is continuing his interior work in shop and illegally he took water and drainage connections which are supposed to be domestic purpose.

In this case how can we stop this to not open a chicken shop in our society.

Please provide a suggestion for next steps.

continue
Anonymous   13 January 2022 at 13:27

Historical bank statements

Hi All,

I have sent amount to Canara bank local account from other country between 2009-2012.
i would like to see the bank statement for the same period.
is it possible to retrieve statements for those period as i need this for certain purpose.
i suppose they already started with online banking in that period.

what documents i need to submit as i didn't get proper response from the branch office as they are telling its not as per regulations to supply old statements beyond 2 years.

continue
Anonymous   09 January 2022 at 00:51

अनुकम्पा नियुक्ति

मेरे पिताजी की मृत्यु 2017 में हो गई थी। तथा मेरे पिताजी राजकीय पालिटेक्निक कालेज में थे। मृत्यु के समय मेरे दो बड़े भाई सरकारी सेवा में थे। तथा वह दोनो अलग रह रहे थे। तो विभाग मुझे अनुकम्पा नियुक्ति देने के लिए मना कर रहा है । कि आपके भाई सरकारी सेवा में है। क्या मुझे अनुकम्पा नियुक्ति मिल सकती है क्या?
राजस्थान में ।

continue
M Chaturvedi   07 January 2022 at 22:45

Compensation for damage to car in rented parking area.

Respected Sirs / Madam:
This is with regards to above subject. My Car was badly damaged due to falling of slab on my car, which was parked in a rented parking space. I had bought the said parking space on rent from our neighbour.
With no fault of ours, the concrete slab directly fell on my car damaging the roof & bonnet very badly, visible scratches on the doors.
The society has taken upon themselves to repair the slab, but, the repairing of the car was done on my expenses.
Can I ask the society for compensation ? Since the damage happened in society Premises.
Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards

continue
M Chaturvedi   07 January 2022 at 22:39

Compensation for damage to car in owned parking area.

Respected Sirs / Madam:
Please suggest.
Thanks & Regards

continue
Ajay Sunil   04 January 2022 at 14:53

Removal of a kseb staywire from my newly bought plot

i have just bought 1 cent of property as an extension to my existing property. This extension is to be used as a road to our plot where the house remains. there is a staywire right at the entrance of this newly bought plot which seems to disrupt us from opening our gate completely. The previous owner from whom we brought the plot now doesnt seems interested in giving consent to shift the staywire to a corner of his property. so is here any other way to move this staywire from our premise. please help.

continue
Anonymous   01 January 2022 at 11:23

Judgement

Can i present reportable judgement before a judge? Is reported judgements have only value ?

continue
shyam lal Online   28 December 2021 at 17:46

Rti query

Having posted a RTI query it was turned down by the PIO with the response saying it is a third party seeking info and consent has been refused.
Query is can I ask for file inspection of the same RTI sought.or in this case to consent of the party has to be sought?
Under which RTI act file inspection can be sought with out consent of first party.?

continue
Anonymous   28 December 2021 at 16:19

Partnership deed

HOW MUCH STAMP REQUIRED FOR RETIREMENT CUM ADMISSION DEED PARTNERSHIP

continue