LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!

Gaurang Choksi   04 October 2022 at 19:04

Under trust and it act

1. An Indian Trust purchased Marble and send it to Foreign Trust as a Gift. Is there any Violation under Trust Act?
2. What is the jurisdiction of Indian Charitable Trust either within India or can donate outside India ?
3. Is there any violation under I.T.Act? Can Assessing Officer reject the expenses of Marble given as a Gift?

continue
Anonymous   30 September 2022 at 19:43

Moot court

How to do start moot court preparation?

continue
Anonymous   30 September 2022 at 08:30

Complaint on senior citizen

How can i file a complaint on neighbour who is senior citizen , he often uses abusing language, and threatens to complaint against me

continue
Daljit Singh Mann   24 September 2022 at 20:56

Baseless suspension order

Public servant was placed under suspension without reason. Departmental inquiry report shows that public servant is innocent and even no charge is proved against him. Now question is that whether public servant can initiate criminal proceedings under section 167 against the authority issuing baseless and vague suspension order.

continue
Anonymous   22 September 2022 at 11:38

Parking in front of my shop

HELLO SIR I AM HAVING A SMALL COMMERCIAL SHOP OF 121 SQ FT IN FRONT OF MY SHOP THERE IS SPACE OF 3 METERS WHIC HAS AT THAT PALCE A MAN IS PARKING A CAR> HOW WILL I DO MY BUISNESS I HAVE ALSO TOLD THE CAR OWNER THAT PLZ DON;t KEEP YOUR CAR HERE BUT HE is SAYING THAT YOU HAVE ONLY BUYED THE SHOP NOT THE FRONT PLACE OF YOUR LAND.THIs BUIlDING Is ON MY LAND SO I CAN KEEP MY CAR ANYWHERE SO NOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO PLZ TELl ME???

continue
Anonymous   21 September 2022 at 23:42

Attending agm in case of absence by committee member

Dear Sirs,
I am a Member of the society in Thane. I have allowed my wife who is an Assosciate Member to join as Managing Committee Member by signing Appendix -10A ( under the Bye Law no 117 (d).
As per this appendix, I shall not attend the General Body Meeting or in the election process of the society till she remains as a Committee Member.

Now in the AGM for FY 2021-2022, she will be absent due to health issues. In such a case, is it allowed by The Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960 , to attend the AGM by me.

continue
Arun Chatterjee   20 September 2022 at 09:38

Registration of trust deed in gurgaon.

We would like to set up a public and charitable trust in Gurgaon. we have drafted the Trust Deed but we need guidance on the process of payment stamp duty (INR 45/- in Gurgaon) and at which office to register. Please advise. Please also advise whether the stamp duty can be paid by adhesive stamps.
Arun Chatterjee

continue
Anonymous   17 September 2022 at 19:54

Online filing of caveat at ncdrc

Dear Sir, I would like to know the process on how to file CAVEAT online. Pl help me with some guidance on efiling of CAVEAT at NCDRC.

continue
Anonymous   15 September 2022 at 08:59

Section 160(2) of railway act

Is section 160(2) of railway act is bailable or not? If the person is willing to accept

continue
Anonymous   11 September 2022 at 21:51

Can son who is the nominee attend hsc agm ?

My mom's name is on the flat share certificate,I'm the nominee, she can't attend due to health issues,can I attend on her behalf..?

continue