LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Anonymous   06 February 2022 at 11:32

Cancelation of power of attorney

Respected,
I had executed a Power of Attorney to my employee to maintain and sell the land, Now I want to cancel the power of attorney so please light me up with the procedure.

continue
Sankar Palani   05 February 2022 at 12:20

Consumer case

What is the expansion of CMP amendment in Consumer Case ?

continue
Anonymous   02 February 2022 at 14:28

Want to join a lpo

Respected experts,
I am a Law graduate with MBA (Fin.) having more than 15 years of experience in the field of Accounts and Finance at Indore in PM. Now, I want to join a LPO firm and want to make career as a LPO in future.
Kindly suggest, to whom should I approach and what all should I do for the same.
Regards.

continue
Sejal Ahirwar   30 January 2022 at 10:02

Inter religion love marriage

Hi My question is if me and my partner did marriage in court and after that did my parents can file a case.. And what if they file a false case against me and my partner so if I will take my partner and his family side so the case will disclose or discontinue after that

continue
MRIDUL KALITA   28 January 2022 at 12:56

Regarding ta and da

All expert are request to give the Rule position and comments on following querries--

1.One Gr.B officer visit any place on official purpose ( i.e 300 km away from normal duty point ) and return to his headquarter on the same day ( Hours of absence 11 Hours) . In this case his journey is treated as "Local Journey" and DA will be paid at 35 %. Is this decesion of authority in order? As I think he should be paid 70% DA.

2. RoadMileage--In case of journey to be performed by Road ,(beyond Local Journey) , whether any prior permission is to be obtained in advance from higher authority to use own scooter or own car and to claim Road Mileage @12/-per km and @24/-per km accordingly.

continue
Javed Ali Khan   24 January 2022 at 21:44

Fair rent case

I have filed a petition for fair rent u/s - 17(6) of the west Bengal Premises Act in 2014 before the Additional Rent Controller at Alipur judges Court, Kolkata. The opposite party is my tenant. The matter is still as of date lingering since 2014. The hearing date was fixed several times. But due to reasons like the opposite party was sick, the post of the ARC was vacant for a long time, then covid - 19 pandemic, till date the hearing never happened. Is there any way to apply for speedy disposal of the case with the higher court?

continue
Sandip Joshi   23 January 2022 at 18:19

Hydraulic parking charges in a apartment society

Sir, I stay in a newly constructed apartment society in nashik. Society consists of 172 flats with 88 covered parking and 84 hydraulic parking. Those who are alloted covered parking say since there is no expense on covered parking they shall not contribute towards maintainance of hydraulic parking which is roughly ₹5lakhs per annum..
Whereas those who are alloted hydraulic parking insist that every member should bear the expenses.
What is the legal status ?

continue
Sandip Joshi   23 January 2022 at 18:17

Hydraulic purchases in a apartment society

What is the legal status ?

continue
Pankaj Karmarkar   23 January 2022 at 12:14

Transfer of property

Hi,
My mom had a flat in her name in one of the Co-operative society in Mumbai. Due to her age and she was not able to manage things we decided to transfer it in my name. We did proper gift deed, got it registered and now have requested the society to transfer the flat in my name. Society is asking for transfer fees of Rs.25000/- which I think is not correct. They say that the definition of family has changed and hence u have to pay. Is it correct. Is there any way we avoid the payment as it looks unresonable demand. There was no financial transaction involved hence i should not pay. I need your views on this and legal opinion

continue
Swastik Upadhyay   22 January 2022 at 19:42

Rti payment

Dear Sir/Madam,
1. I filed an RTI and they have asked me to deposit Rs1000 to them. Is my personal cheque accepted as payment method in this case?
2. Can I file RTI without disclosing my name and asking them the reply in my mail id??

continue