IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Jain   12 April 2023 at 16:49

Regarding ews certificate

Dera sir, i am presently working as a assistant professor, in govt organization on the basis of EWS category. For same i have applied and got the ews certificate, from MP government.
However, while applying the certificate I wrote student, instead of Teaching faculty,
Could anybody suggest suitable suggestion for rectification.
Because, rightnow showcause notice is generated against me while verification is going on.

Anonymous   10 April 2023 at 16:54

Need details of notatised document

Hello Experts,
I am an Aggrieved Person in a civil suit wherein other parties have filed a notarised document. To challange said document I need the details of notarisation of said document. I have sent a letter to the notary and providing the registration no. (As shown on the document) requested for the notarisation details of document but the notary didn't provide the same. In-fact she has avoided to reply too.
Now what should I do? How can I get the details of notorised document.
Please guide me it's a sub-judice matter and I am urgently in need of the same.
Thank you.

Alex Kate   10 April 2023 at 03:12

I was able to recovery my money.

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with at ROTTGENRAPHAEL ⓐ GMAIL . COM / and he will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in getting your entire fund back.

Sajal Guhamajumdar   08 April 2023 at 07:46

Promoter/ lesser not forming owners association

It has been over 40 years, our multi storied building from year 1985 till todate hasn't formed association under West Bengal apartment ownership act 1972 , and handed over maintenance to the flat owners.

He never had produced income /receipt - expenditure/payment of our building till date to flat owners. He has income from illegal mobile tower installed on terrace without flat owner permission.

Maintenance of the building is poor. Owners wants to form association by themselves under wb apartment ownership act 1972 ( as per sale agreement), so kindly tell the process.
The building comprises of 13 floors , Ground to 4th is commercial, 5th to 13th is residential , each floor has 8 UNITS in total.

Please tell the process.

pradeep   06 April 2023 at 20:06

Operation of bank account

If a bank account holder went on coma due to an accident then who can operate the bank account. Is it necessary to obtain guardianship letter from court.

Anonymous   06 April 2023 at 16:57

Getting kicked out

A friend of mine got kicked out of his house at the age of 20 , and did family has denied to support him financially in any way. He does not know what to do , where to go, how to complete his education. Any advice on this ?

Ricky Thakur   02 April 2023 at 23:56

Mental harrasment and domestic violence

Hey Husband is CA ( Chartered accountant) but doing Mental harassment and Domestic violence to his wife and threatening girls parents for Jail.We have proofs of Violence such as Photos and Recordings

I want to have legal advice as below
1. Husband is CA can he prove guilty or not and if guilty it will effect to his Profession
2. Girl don't want separation from his husband home as she wanna live but Husband tortured him every week as girl is concern about his child future. Can she get Police protection
3. No money is being given to girl . She work as labour in his own house
4. What other things you can suggest

Anonymous   02 April 2023 at 09:40

Mact fee for advocate

If you had an agreement with the counsel you have to honour.otherwise pay based on kelsa recommendation and ignore any intimidation

Gloria George   30 March 2023 at 10:34

I need an urgent love spell caster to bring back my ex

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution.
Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Anonymous   30 March 2023 at 01:00

Dispute with residents just below the flat of mine

I reside in flat 3C and the owner of flat 2B just below my flat has extended his balcony with grill Box beyond his balcony and when I pour water in plants kept in my balcony some drops of water falls on objects which is kept in grill Box of flat 2B and their owners started arguing and abusing us. Please provide me the solution. I am very fed-up with this problem.

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query