LAW Courses

Anonymous   28 September 2021 at 12:29

Two pil petitions pending can i file additional affidavit

Sir
I filed two public interest litigation petions 2016 n 2019 respectively in HC. Both alleges misappropriation fund happened in two separate panchayat institutions. Three respondents repeated in both petitions in addition to others. Now additional dox n information got through RTI which supports allegations. Can I file additional affidavit stating additional information with additional prayer and ask to list both in one hearing? I'm party in person

continue
srj7566#   26 September 2021 at 17:12

Govt job with regular course (b.e.)

Hello sir I am Railway employee working since 2014 , I have completed my BTech regular without intimating my employer . My enrollment in BTech was in 2013 and completes in 2017 along with the railway service. I know sir this is illegal but sir I am Traped in this situation please sir take me out . I am very helpless and very worried.
1.how would I utilise this degree in other government job .
2.what action will be taken against me if I join another government , if employer knows my previous misconduct.

continue
DEEPAK DHAMEJA   25 September 2021 at 17:07

Refusal of fir

I HAVE APPROCHED POLICE FOR F I R FOR COGNIZABLE OFFENCE. BUT THEY REFUSE TO DO SO.
CAN I APPROCH THE SDM (SUB DIVISIONAL MEGISTRATE) FOR THE SAME
OR ANY OTHER AUTHORITY ??
THANKS

continue
Piaray Lal Pandita   23 September 2021 at 16:35

Apr grading

i want to know what is the adverse remarks in the APR. Normaly gradings are being given by the officers at very levels such as outstanding, very good, good, average, and below average.

continue
GOVINDAN RAMAMURTHY   22 September 2021 at 08:41

Eligibility to contest election soon after flat purchase

In a Thane Co-operative Housing Society, a couple had purchase a flat in September 2021, in which wife name first and husband name stands second in the Agreement. Their names have been transferred in the Share Certificate. Husband wanted to apply for Associate Member and he wanted to contest the forthcoming election to be conducted by Housing Society having members less than 250. Can he contest the election now or he has to wait till their names approved in next year AGM. Please kindly advise.

continue
Anonymous   21 September 2021 at 21:40

Documents

I don't have 10th marksheet because I have discontinued my 10th but i have 10th TC, Pancard, adhar card can i get passport?

continue
Alex Abraham   19 September 2021 at 19:40

Interest charged by the society

My society had made some billing error in my monthly maintenance bill and based on this I was given be wrong credit; and my monthly charges got reduced based on this error. I paid the bill as per this new amount mentioned or demanded. In the next month the society noticed the billing error and this corrected this by adding the wrong credit amount given to the current months bill this was accepted. But along with differential amount they charged me interest at 21% for wrong credit given to me. Please advice if this is acceptable

continue
Anonymous   19 September 2021 at 12:16

About cap(child armed person) certificate.

Respected sir/madam,
My father was a retired officer of army now he is ex-servicemen, iam his son and particularly I must have a CAP(child armed person) certificate since, I had kept the option yes in the one of my entrance exam's online application and now should I have it for certificate verification sir?

continue
Vasavi E   16 September 2021 at 15:59

Spouse ground transfers within same circle in bsnl

Sir/madam,
My husband (Non- Executive)and I ( Executive) are working in BSNL within the same circle. We both completed three years of service in the same circle. My husband requested for transfer on spouse ground to my place (same circle) . But admin section is withholding his application. please guide me in this situation.

continue
Mahesh P   14 September 2021 at 23:11

Consumer protection

Per agreement of sale, builder has to pay damages at per month rate for delayed period. Can this clause not be pursued in consumer court after registration of sale deed? Once sale deed is registered for a flat purchased, do we loose our rights to certain clauses listed in the agreement of sale?

continue