Upgrad

Anonymous   03 March 2024 at 16:54

Advocate commissioner report format or model

Kindly share advocate commissioner report model

Anonymous   03 March 2024 at 16:09

Disabled person ration card as single man

Hi sir ,I m 34 yr old disabled person (locomotive disability) and belongs to Telangana.i m single and don't want to marry .I m living alone separately.can I get ration card as single man .my name not included in my parents ration card .can I get ration card? If yes,how can I approach legally to get one? If MRO denies, is there any notory document to submit as a proof ? If yes, what kind of proof do I need ?

Anonymous   01 March 2024 at 22:43

Stilt parking after redevelopment

I have stilt parking in our society allotted after paying additional amount to Society. Now our society is undergoing redevelopment and society is saying your allotment letter becomes invalid after redevelopment and you need to purchase parking with additional amount.
Is it legally correct

Shankar   29 February 2024 at 09:12

Regarding lien on post

I have applied for technical resignation but I have not mentioned lien in my application.
Am I eligible for lein or not?
Is it compulsory to mention technical resignation with lien?
I have completed my probation period and completed 6 years of regular service in an central govt autonomous institute

Anonymous   29 February 2024 at 08:27

Hindu to islam conversion

Legal Procedures for Conversion of Hindu religion to Islam

Anonymous   29 February 2024 at 05:59

Hire a hacker

I appreciate Remotespywise for making me realise the truth to a certified hacker who knows a lot about what his doing. I strongly recommend you hire him because his the best out there and always delivers. I have referred over 10 people to him and all had positive results. He can help you hack into any devices, social networks including – Facebook, Hangout, iMessages, Twitter accounts, Snap chat , Instagram, Whatsapp, wechat, text messages ,smartphones cloning ,tracking emails and also any other social media messenger or sites. It’s advisable to hire a professional hacker. Thank me later. Contact him here.remotespywise @ gm ail c o m

Anonymous   28 February 2024 at 13:55

Enquiry about bpl card

I know a boy who is above 18, he had a family ....
but now they are not with him..., they had bpl card before , now can that boy get a bpl card

Anonymous   28 February 2024 at 12:46

It worked for me

I’m excited to write about Raymond Hacker, he is a great and brilliant hacker who penetrated my spouse’s phone without a physical installation app. And I was able to access my spouse’s phone, SMS, Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Wechat, Snapchat, Call Logs, Kik, Twitter and all social media. The most amazing thing there is that he restores all phone deleted text messages. And I also have access to everything including the phone gallery without touching the phone.I can see the whole secret of my spouse. Contact him for any hacking service. He is also a genius in repairing Credit Score, increasing school grade, Clear Criminal Record etc. His service is fast. Contact on: techspypro @gmail com

Anonymous   28 February 2024 at 08:03

Foreclosure charges

I want to know whether a settlement by an insurance company in case of totalled car to the financing institution comes under prepayment category or not and can the institution levy charges for that or not. Thank you for your responses in advance

Yash Burad   27 February 2024 at 17:58

Preclosure charges on total loss car

I purchased a car on Nov 10 2023, on Dec 5 2023 due to floods it was completely drowned and was declared a total loss. Upon informing the bank I was asked to close the loan and go for a new loan if I want to buy a new car. I asked them to get the new car hypothecated with the same loan but they denied it and asked to close the loan. Now when the insurance company is paying, they are also demanding 5.21% as foreclosure charge. I also mentioned them that I have taken a new loan for the same amount from them (Kotak Prime) but still they are asking me to pay additional charge (5.21% + taxes, around 1.5 lakhs).
I have raised this in Ombudsman but Kotak Prime is replying the same even after that.

If anyone could help me with this I would be very grateful and thanks in advance