adv. rajeev ( rajoo )'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7696

+ View Full Profile

About me


I am practicing advocate from Gadag in Karnataka and also I am practicing in Gadag.  I am having much experience in legal field.For drafting and online legal solutions.  We are team of experts in legal filed and also real estate. 

I worked as an advocate for Aditya Birla Solar Ltd.,Mumbai,  who are setting solar project at Gadag dist., on behalf of co., we have applied for 109 application i.e., claiming exemption for agrl., land in to NA land. Anybody can contact me for setting up solar projects and for other legal documents.

                              My Address:                                                

Rajeev S Vadrali, Advocate,Shanti Nivas,Behind KVG Bank Road, Behind Bhargavi wine center road, Hatalageri Naka,GADAG - 582101

Call Me : 9742482247 / 7019017606

mail me : ninnaraj@gmail.com / professionals24x7@gmail.com


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer any type of questions relating to civil, criminal, consumer, and other laws

    My area of expertise
    income tax, company law, civil cases, accounts, criminal, labour,accident cases,

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    self employed

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Santishkumar says : Query
    Sir,if under 226(3) recovery is made with interst,can after 6 year new Ito ask for more interest on account of mistake in calculation of interest by previous ITO? Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/modify_message.asp?msg_id=856412

  • Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

  • aditya says : farmer loan related issue
    Me and my brother have 25 acres of land in both of our combine name. In 2008-09 he took kcc(kisan credit card) loan from dena bank in all of 25 acres by forging or without taking my signature. Few years back I came to know about the loan from unofficial source,so I want to take out all the documents from bank before taking some legal action . So will RTI would help me in this or I have to take some other way also please give advice if any.

  • Chandrashekhar joshi says : Complaint not accepted
    I wanted to make a complaint against garage. As he is delaying in delivery of bike. Police called him and ask to deliver in three day for this he agreed . No response from garage. I made written complaint but police refused to accept. I told this complaint is for refusing to delivervehicle and keeping in his custody . Police refused saying it is civil matter. I write a letter to commissioner. NO REPLY IN MONTH . So filed application under RTI(online) asking for copy of my letter to commissioner with remarks made on it. Again there was no reply under rti for 37 days, I filed appeal. As soon as I filed appeal on 12 June on 4.30pm I got reply on mail on same day at 6.40 pm. Means with delay of 7 days as well as after filing my appeal. Commissner replied that it's not possible to disclose details and as this is civil mater we can't take any action. Can I challenge in court and how?

  • Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 51577

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44360

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x