25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Anonymous   30 May 2021 at 10:43


I want to consult a lawyer in Bangalore for family dispute with inlaws.Kindly suggest a lawyer

SSK_2019_DEV   30 May 2021 at 10:18

Property card for our building

Our building is located in Mumbai Western Suburbs, its old structure which we are planning to get redeveloped. It has come to our notice that the Property Card of our society is not updated, the redevelopment builder is saying he would get it done. I have couple of queries
1. What is the relevance of Property card
2. Is there any risk involved in getting the property card updated by the builder or should we as a society go-ahead and get the property card updated.


Anonymous   30 May 2021 at 03:33

Car parking co operative society

Dear Sir
I am having flat at navi Mumbai. Society is having sharing parking. I want to rent it but the chairman is not allowing renting as tenant is having car and car parking to tenant is not allowed as per society bye laws.
1.. Can society deny ...
2. For tenant all facilities available to me shall be available.

sunitha nair   27 May 2021 at 23:58

Right in died husband's property by unmarried wife.

My husband had a co-owned flat with his sister under loan and the loan was being paid by my husband. My husband died suddenly and we had to move back to our village. Now I got to know that my husband's property had been sold by his mother and the sister who was the joint owner then. What all rights I and my daughter have in that property? Can his family sell that property without my signature and all like that?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )   02 October 2020 at 08:47

Capital gain

Father had gifted property 50 years ago. After his death his son inherited the same and sold the same after 3 years of inheritance. So how to calculate the capital gain.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )   21 September 2020 at 11:37

Complaint on public servant

Education officer has issued a permission to a school to start the classes knowing that school has violated the Govt., rules. So under what section of IPC and Prevention of Corruption Act private complaint can be filed?

Anonymous   20 September 2020 at 22:23

How to vacate tenant??

Hello Sir,

We are the owner of a house.
We had given a property on rent 5 years back to tenant.
No rent agreement and we use to take rent in cash.
Now we have to change the tenant but the tenant is not vacating the house.

They are saying " Whatever the rent I will take from new tenant , they will give the same rent".
and our new tenants are relative we have to give the house for rent to them.

How to vacate the house?


Please guide..

Amresh Choudhry   19 September 2020 at 09:57

How to get share in inherited intestate property

My mother is the only child of her late parents Nani Ji died in 1983 and Nana Ji died somewhere in 60's
My Nana were 4 brother so my mother is entitled for 1/4 th share how to go about demanding her share

Vasudevan   09 April 2020 at 10:34

Complying of bail condition - reg.


I had been on bail with a condition to appear on the 1st working day of each month before the Trial Court. Due to lock down, I had not appeared on this 1st April. Further, my trial court is at Chennai whereas I am residing around 200 Kms. from there. There is no public transport service due to lock down. What will be the position? When I should appear before the trial court? Whether on the 1st working day of its re-opening or 1st of next month? Please give guidance. As I am party in-person. I request kindly to give your valuable guidance. Advance thanks to all the Learned Experts.

Anonymous   06 April 2020 at 14:17


I am responding a cheque bounce case( 138) in kerala.there is non bailable warrant against me.now i am in abroad.
Now petitionar ready to withdraw said case by a compromise.how can I compromise this case behalf of me? Because I can't appear there due to my job.can he withdraw the case voluntarily?What will happen to warrant?Pls give me an opinion


Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query