Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

Anonymous   09 August 2022 at 19:10

Query regarding planned cheating of wedding

Is there no law which can protect a daughter in law if the in laws have cheated her spoiling her life?

continue
Anonymous   09 August 2022 at 18:43

About fake sc certficate

I have got scheduled caste certificate by blood relation of my uncle.My uncle got it normally.Actually what happens ,One day one of my neighbour told me that,you have your blood relation scheduled caste certificate of your uncle and you could get from it.I agreed about that because I was at the year 1990 at about 18+ age and was no knowledge about that.I am not scheduled caste and doing job with this certificate.What could I do now?

continue
JAYANTA SARKAR   09 August 2022 at 18:39

About fake sc certficate

continue
Anonymous   09 August 2022 at 15:59

Thumb impression of sales deed is valid or not valid ?

Hello sir, Good evening.

We have requested the following query and will expect clarification from your platform
We need the answer to the following questions?

1) Without thumb impression in sale deed in 1979 is valid or not valid document?
2) Sale deed document partially shown seller signature and missing in some paper. 
3) Without purchaser sign & thumb impression is a valid sale document?
4) How to check if the thumb impression was available in the sub-register office in their registered records.
Bala

continue
Guru   08 August 2022 at 20:36

Home construction contract .

dear sir/madam , we have given material contract to construct home in 40 * 30 . it is new home. just 4 months old.

contactor have collected complete money from us as per slab to slab measurement . we have sold agriculture land to construct this home .

RCC - Reinforced Cement Concrete is leaking at many points , inside home . Water is storing , means rain water is standing heavily over the RCC slab. which will causes more leakage and will destroy whole RCC in the upcoming years. at one end backside , last part of the RCC complete row all along water is dripping like water falls .

one more problem is , doors are not selected by us. they have bought cheap item doors on urgent basis to collect money from us. doors are started showing tear and wear.

they put acid on granite to clean it in few hours to collect money from us , thus whole granite floor becomes series of minute pores all over the floors. they have not used sand for plastering as per the agreement .

every time when I called contractor , he keep telling that will correct all these issues since 3months whenever I called him but he never corrected any issue till now .

may I know sir, what are the sections available under the law to appeal in the court ? .

what will be normal compensation available for us in this case from contractor as per law ? .

what actions , I can take legally ?

All evidences available practically . please find the link here for the those issues - https://youtu.be/UmTpKGzpRyA . Thank you sir .

continue
rita   08 August 2022 at 20:27

Discrepancy in old agreement documents

This property was executed in july 2014 we entered into agreement done the registration by seller & purchaser. The purchaser has given me payment of 20% on execution, 80% was to be paid by bank loan. Which the purchaser had assured within 2/3 days he was to give balance payment. As soon purchaser received original agreement registration done between us that bank is not giving loan due discrepancies in old agreement I had purchased flat in December 1998 I had paid partial stamp duty & registration. I had given purchaser all documents Xerox copies a. Maintenance bill, property tax, old agreement copy receipt stamp duty registration O. C. Master plan 3 months before execution of agreement to submit to the bank for availability of home loan. Then in may 2015 he filled a civil case in Thane civil court pending till date, I am a senior citizen 68 years single parent. He is unnecessarily harrassing me for no fault of mine. Please give your valuable advice to solve this case

continue
Sachin Kumar   08 August 2022 at 17:28

Dowry__marriage

My brother is going to get married soon.
We are not taking even Rs. 1 from bride as dowry and told bride mother to do marriage in simplest way with least expenses.

Can we make anything in written and get it signed from bride side that bridegroom had not taken any consideration in marriage ?

(Divorce cases are increasing very much. We want to avoid fake case , if any , arise in future)

continue
Rajesh Raj   08 August 2022 at 12:14

Property protection incase of creditor or divorce

Hi,

If my mother creates a irrevocable asset trust and makes me as a beneficiary , will I be protected and my assets be protected during divorce or by creditor.

Please advise

continue
Anonymous   08 August 2022 at 12:07

Date of relieving and joining date for new post

Respected Sir,

My wife was working as Agriculture Officer (AO) at Karnataka State Department of Agriculture, Bangalore. Upon selection as Assistant Professor (AP) at University, She resigned for the post of AO and was relieved on 14th October 2009. She has reported for the new post AP at University on 16th October 2009. On 15th 2009, she traveled from Bangalore HQ to Raichur, Place of new post, almost 450 km. Is that one day gap is permissible for considering the continuation of service? Please reply. Thank you

continue
Guru   08 August 2022 at 01:07

Material contract went poorly for home construction .

dear sir/madam ,

we have given material contract to construct home in 40 * 30 . it is
new home. just 4 months old.

RCC - Reinforced Cement Concrete is leaking at many points , inside home .

Water is storing , means rain water is standing heavily over the RCC
slab. which will causes more leakage and will destroy whole RCC in the
upcoming years.

at one end backside , last part of the RCC complete row all along
water is dripping like water falls .

one more problem is , doors are not selected by us. they have bought
cheap item doors on urgent basis to collect money from us. doors are
started showing tear and wear.

they put acid on granite to clean it in few hours to collect money
from us , thus whole granite floor becomes series of minute pores all
over the floors.

they have not used sand for plastering as per the agreement .

may I know sir, what are the sections available under the law to
appeal in the court ? .

what will be normal compensation available for us in this case from
contractor as per law ? .

what actions , I can take legally ?

All evidences available practically .

please find the link here for the those issues - https://youtu.be/UmTpKGzpRyA . Thank you sir .

continue