Rahimmohmad Fruitwala (SEWA)   30 January 2023 at 18:15

What is kgp?

Sir/Madam,

Please, guide in following questions.

What is KJP- Kami Jasti Patrak, in land records of Gujarat.?

Where is it maintained , by whom ?

Thanks.

himanshu sura   30 January 2023 at 14:51

Bin kheti prepatra

WHAT IS BIN KHETI PREPATRA , WE CAN BUY?

Suresh Patel   30 January 2023 at 13:59

Rent dispute

Respected sir,
My name is suresh patel and having a retail shop in my city this shop is on rent and i have been paying monthly rent 250/- rs. Per month for the last 50 years. Now he wants to increase the rent what should i do?

Adv Ashish Kumar   29 January 2023 at 22:20

Stamp value for huf registration

How much value of stamp required for HUF registration in Uttar Pradesh. Kindly reply soon.

Guru   29 January 2023 at 15:37

Trust breach - fir

dear sir , materieal construction for home . contractor not coming but collected all money with assurance and promise . so does police do FIR for this sir ? If I give compalint . thank you .

Anonymous   28 January 2023 at 19:31

Acp threatening me for loan settlement

I borrowed Rs.3 lakhs from a person on october 2021. I repaid Rs.22,500 as of date. I m unable to settle the money and the person started to threaten me and sent vulgar sms to my whatsapp. I filed a police complaint on him for speaking vulgar words about my wife. Police called me to asst commissioner office for enquiry. The opposite party used his influence and threatened me using ACP. ACP told to settle the money within one week. He used filthy language against me. He threatened me to settle money. I told I don't have any souce to repay. I told monthly 10000 I can repay. He shouted at me he will put FIR and remand me. I asked two days time and came out of police station. I want to complaint against ACP to Commissioner of police. Can you please guide me legally

Anonymous   27 January 2023 at 22:12

Purchased of a disputed property

Dear sir,
I want to purchase a property in 20% of actual price from its owner. The property has following problems :
1) A person is residing in that property who is bonafide occupier as declared by court.
2) Owner cannot even enter in that property due to existing court order.
3) Owner have no liability after sale.
Can I purchase the property ?

ravidevaraj   27 January 2023 at 16:59

Whether lessee is liable for cancellation of lease

If there is no specific clause in the registered lease deed, who is liable to bear the charges for cancellation of lease deed. is the lessee to bear the charges for registration of cancellation of registered lease deed.

chandrabhanu   27 January 2023 at 14:44

Sec 50 of indian evidence act

Dear Sirs.
We have filed a suit for title & possession. The property belongs to ancestral. A person saying that he is my father's sister's son & sold the property. But in reality my father's sister have no issues (She herself does not mention anything in her written statement in her partition case) also the person sold the property is no where appears in our case and do not have any proof of existence like voter id, birth certificate, ration card etc. In this scenario Judge is asking to get the opinion of family. But even in family also no other person lives apart from us (Petitioners).

In this context, This is to get the clarity that proving of the non-existence person (Son) u/s 50 of Evidence Act is it mandatory / how much it is important to be proved by us (Petitioners) / Whether burden is on the purchaser to prove that the non existence person is existed through some record.

Sec50 of Evidence Act Illustration 2. (b) The question is, whether A was the legitimate son of B. The fact that A was always treated as such by members of the family, is relevant. Comments Contradiction in evidence of relationship of witness of triffle nature, not material in a partition suit; Gowhari Das v. Santilata Singh, AIR 1999 Ori 61
Kindly clarify

Krzysztof Dabrowski   27 January 2023 at 14:01

The best recovery expert to hire is hackwest

Hello, my name is Krzysztof. In short, I was fooled by a dishonest broker who disappeared with my funds a few months ago. I contacted Hack West and gave him everything he needed to help in recovering my 3.4 BTC and I am glad he recovered my money. Although I was skeptical at first, I can boldly tell the world to contact HACKWEST @WRITEME. COM o for all kinds of hacking services. West is always straight forward and ready to answer every question put across to him. Best regards!