LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   12 April 2024 at 17:26

Father name change karbana hai

Claas 8 tc m father name change karana hai sir kaisae karao school m nhi Kar rhe hai

Anonymous   12 April 2024 at 17:06

Against divorce

I am married for 18 years and after 3 kids now my wife filed a divorce case and threw me out of house. All these years, all properties were kept on her name including vehicles. She only suggested that i manage home and do part time work from home as she is in very good position professionally and earning. Now due to one miscalculated real estate deal i used 50lakhs of her brother's money which i promised can return back by selling my ancestral properties in my village. But all of a sudden she started using abusive language and forced me go out of home. I stepped out of the home as i don't want my kids to see & hear the fighting, considering neighbors etc.. But now she filed a divorce case. Pls advice how to contest and fail her. Today am being stranded on roads with out house, family, kids & career. Iam reaching 50 years.

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 18:19

Chareg sheet

What kind letter given to employee if he is not replying to charge sheet. and what will be the subject.

Pankaj Shetye   11 April 2024 at 18:17

Corpus find distribution

The Corpus fund provided by Builders after redevelopment of Building to society members to be calculated & distributed on old carpet area of flats or new carpet area of flats ? Or on Member wise as service Tax ?

Akashnagar@1970   11 April 2024 at 17:18

Court judgements to submit forensic report in the court

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing with reference to my complaint application under section 200/156. In my application, my funds were withdrawn illegally by fraud forging my signature without valid instruments. Forensic audit of forged signature and fake instruments was conducted by bank. During the hearing of my application, the court ordered forensic auditor to submit forensic report in the court, however, the forensic auditor refused to submit the forensic audit report to the court as this is confidential document and bank does not allow the auditor to disclose the document as he has been appointed by the bank. If court need forensic audit report, court can request from bank.

I am looking for high court and/or supreme court judgements mandating either bank or forensic auditor to submit the forensic report in the court.

I really appreciate your effort and time researching relevant judgements.

If you need any further information, or clarification, kindly contact me.


Sunil Dutta

Email: sunildutta720@gmail.com

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 10:54

Release/gift to daughter in law by mother in law

Mr.X died in an accident. His legal heirs are his mother, wife and two children as per legal heir certificate. He had one house and two shops in tamilnadu. His mother wants to transfer her unapportioned share in the above properties to her daughter in law (Mrs.X) . Mr.X also have his father, elder brother and younger sister. I want to know whether Mr.x's mother transfer her share in the above property to Mrs.X in what type of transfer whether by release or gift. Mr.X and Mrs.X are not blood related. What is the stamp duty pertaining to the release/ gift. Which type of transfer is legally possible

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 09:58

Car parking

I've a small roadside food stall in Kasba Kolkata. People come from different places to taste our food. Customers use to come with there byke or car and keep those by roadside at the time of taking food. We even often don't get to know whether the byke or the cars owners has come to our shop or any other where as the road is of all public and there is nowhere mentioned as no parking zone. But from few days traffic police is coming to our shop and forcing us to tell people not to keep there byke and car roadside beside our shop. Otherwise they will take legal step against us . This is to mention that the road I am talking about is full of parking with truck, chota hati and personal cars which come to the garage for repair beside our shop.. our shop opens only in the evening from 6 to 10 pm. I just an advice that how could we get rid of this problem.

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 09:46

Ancestral property

Can my mother get share in my fathers ancestral property after partition?

Anonymous   10 April 2024 at 17:33

return jewellery received from inlaws as gift

I am a women,in case of divorce,do I have to return the gold ornament received as gift from my in laws?
My family has also given gifts to my husband.plus all the wedding expenses were borne by my family.
My husband is abusive and has abondoned me and my 9 month old baby.He is not taking any financial responsibility.I am working in a pvt company.

Vasudevan   10 April 2024 at 16:01

Non receipt of order passed by cat

Respected Learned Expert(s), I had filed an Original Application for MACP benefits before the Central Administrative Tribunal, Chennai Bench and appeared as party in person. My OA was remitted back to my department with direction to pass appropriate order under the applicable rules by the Bench at he admission stage itself. However, the written order order of the CAT Bench has not been served to me even after the lapse of 2 months. I had sent an e-mail to the Registrar (Judicial) in the matter but in vain. What is the procedure to get the written order? Is there any mention letter form is available in CAT Procedure Rules? Kindly guide me to get the written orders in peaceful manner please. Advance thanks to all Learned Experts in anticipation.