LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   14 April 2024 at 07:06

Hire a cybersecurity expert

Welcome to the world of INFORMATION TECH/CYBERSECURITY before you think of cloning your partner’s phone you need to be emotionally strong coz it’s not easy down there y’all text (geniusspyhack @gmail dot com) if in need of any hack/spy services

Anonymous   14 April 2024 at 01:47

Cheque bounce case

I need a clarification on a cheque bounce case.

I have sent around 15 lakh to my friend for his business purpose by taking a loan on my name . He started paying the emi regularly by sending the emi amount to me for an year. The emi was sent to me by his wife, mother and from his business and personal account. After an year he stopped paying the EMI. He stopped to respond my phone calls and his parents were also refused to pay the emi back.

I have raised a police complaint in our local police station. After the complaint my opponent gave me two cheques of 5 lakhs.

Then he stopped the payment and my both of the cheque got bounced. Now he raised a complaint to the police superiors that the local police inspector and DSP have threatened him to get the cheque from him.
But that is not the truth. As I have done the transaction through netbanking, he was not able to prove he didn’t receive any money from me. So that he gave us the cheque.

Now I have sent the legal notice twice as per the process. I received a reply that he was threatened by police to lend me the cheque. So this will not be under 138 NIA.

Now we have the
1. Bank statement which points the transferred amount of 15 lakhs,
2. Cheque and the return memo
3. Acknowledgment for the notice sent to the opponent.

Now pls let me know if there are any chances that the opponent can prove him as innocent.

And let me know the chances of winning the case.

Anonymous   13 April 2024 at 00:18

Telecaller used abusive language

Hi All,

Today, I got a call from the policy agent who was trying to sell HDFC savings plan.
Two days before I got the call from his team and at 1st I rejected them directly but they keep on insisting to hear them out just to avoid the continues phone call I ask them to explain and told them that I will let them know if I am interested very clearly. On the same day evening they called me and I told them it is not possible that I have think…today he called me and picked and disconnected the call as I was in another official call with my team…then he called me from different number and started using fouls language also including my whole religion he started yelling at me very badly I did not say anything then he disconnected the call..
I do not have the call record with me is there any way to take this legally.

Anonymous   12 April 2024 at 20:13

Spelling mistake of society name in sale deed

In Nov 2022 i purchased a resale flat. While doing so the name of the society was misspelled and written incorrectly in sale deed. Should i get it corrected ? if not done will it create any problem. The correction is minor for eg. Instead of 'Summit' it is mentioned 'Sumeet'.

Anonymous   12 April 2024 at 17:26

Father name change karbana hai

Claas 8 tc m father name change karana hai sir kaisae karao school m nhi Kar rhe hai

Anonymous   12 April 2024 at 17:06

Against divorce

I am married for 18 years and after 3 kids now my wife filed a divorce case and threw me out of house. All these years, all properties were kept on her name including vehicles. She only suggested that i manage home and do part time work from home as she is in very good position professionally and earning. Now due to one miscalculated real estate deal i used 50lakhs of her brother's money which i promised can return back by selling my ancestral properties in my village. But all of a sudden she started using abusive language and forced me go out of home. I stepped out of the home as i don't want my kids to see & hear the fighting, considering neighbors etc.. But now she filed a divorce case. Pls advice how to contest and fail her. Today am being stranded on roads with out house, family, kids & career. Iam reaching 50 years.

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 18:19

Chareg sheet

What kind letter given to employee if he is not replying to charge sheet. and what will be the subject.

Pankaj Shetye   11 April 2024 at 18:17

Corpus find distribution

The Corpus fund provided by Builders after redevelopment of Building to society members to be calculated & distributed on old carpet area of flats or new carpet area of flats ? Or on Member wise as service Tax ?

Akashnagar@1970   11 April 2024 at 17:18

Court judgements to submit forensic report in the court

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing with reference to my complaint application under section 200/156. In my application, my funds were withdrawn illegally by fraud forging my signature without valid instruments. Forensic audit of forged signature and fake instruments was conducted by bank. During the hearing of my application, the court ordered forensic auditor to submit forensic report in the court, however, the forensic auditor refused to submit the forensic audit report to the court as this is confidential document and bank does not allow the auditor to disclose the document as he has been appointed by the bank. If court need forensic audit report, court can request from bank.

I am looking for high court and/or supreme court judgements mandating either bank or forensic auditor to submit the forensic report in the court.

I really appreciate your effort and time researching relevant judgements.

If you need any further information, or clarification, kindly contact me.


Sunil Dutta

Email: sunildutta720@gmail.com

Anonymous   11 April 2024 at 10:54

Release/gift to daughter in law by mother in law

Mr.X died in an accident. His legal heirs are his mother, wife and two children as per legal heir certificate. He had one house and two shops in tamilnadu. His mother wants to transfer her unapportioned share in the above properties to her daughter in law (Mrs.X) . Mr.X also have his father, elder brother and younger sister. I want to know whether Mr.x's mother transfer her share in the above property to Mrs.X in what type of transfer whether by release or gift. Mr.X and Mrs.X are not blood related. What is the stamp duty pertaining to the release/ gift. Which type of transfer is legally possible