Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   27 September 2023 at 00:30

What application to file

In my case ( under 307 ipc) I am complainant
1)Injured (my father)died without deposition in court…his 161 statement is there on file
2)He died after 3 years of incident
3)Post mortem was done in government hospital
4)Court firstly rejected my application of section 91 read with 311 crpc for calling the documents of PMR and said the injured was fit after being discharged with last comments that if there is any need for documents then court at its own will take action.
5) Now court has closed the evidence and fix the case for 313 crpc
Cause of death along with PMR is yet to come what should I file now to get justice ?

Anonymous   26 September 2023 at 22:56

Village adminstration office

தமிழ்நாடு அரசு SC- ST அல்லாத வேறு ஜாதி க்காக இறுதிச் சடங்கிற்கான உதவி தொகை தற்போது ஏதேனும் தருகிறதா இருந்தால் தெரிவிக்கவும் சார்

Aryan Tengriya   26 September 2023 at 16:35

Name change in 10th marksheet after gazette notification

Sir Mera name ARYAN h mene apna name gazette notification karwa change karawa liya h . Ab main apne educational documents me name change karwana chahta hu Mera board rbse Ajmer mana Kar raha main suit file kese Karu or ese time Kitna lagta h

Anonymous   26 September 2023 at 16:13

Name related issues

My name in martic certificate is JyotiPrakash Dash but in every other document it is Jyoti Prakash Dash. Is this space between my first and middle name will create a lot of problems for me?????

Kunal Thakur   26 September 2023 at 13:40

Door installed illegally

Hi ive property in hyderabad telangana my house is near the main road its about 50feet from the main road. The 60feet lane going to my house is in my sale deed and map document. It's my private property. My neighbors have commercial shops on the main road and have installed a door on both sides of my lane about 25 years back. My elders allowed it as neighborly courtesy. Now of recent they claim my 60 feet lane as common property belonging to every one. They want to keep their bikes and vehicles in the lane which we have not allowed as it blocks my vehicles from going out or in from my house. My question is how do I get those doors on both sides to be closed? How can they claim my property as common property belonging to everyone?. What is the legal options for me?

Tamilselvan R Gounder   26 September 2023 at 12:16

Tneb late payment charges

I did one day late payment in TNEB. They are given two bills.
1. Current Consumption(CC Charge) and Belated Payment Surcharge (BPSC)
2. Reliability Charges (RC) with GST as penalty.
I'm doubted on second bill, Is it applicable for late payments? As my understanding RC is for HT (High Tension) consumers only. How they consider/classify the late payment consumers are coming under HT Consumer. Is it having prima facie to file in consumer body. please clarify.

Anonymous   26 September 2023 at 10:20

Legal heirs

Hi All, I'm based out of Mumbai. I bought a property a couple of years ago where my parents funded 50% of the money from selling their old flat. I had taken a Home loan with an additional amount to renovate the house. While purchasing my sisters forcefully asked me to add my mother (76) as a co-owner of this flat. Post 6-7 months my mother passed away.
I planned to transfer my existing loan to a new bank due to the high ROI % post increase in repo rate.

During this process, the bank asked for an NOC from my sisters as my mother was a co-owner of this flat. One of my sisters is refusing to give out that NOC as she wants to keep her stake as an heir of my mother. However, she has no objection to me transferring the loan to another bank. The bank's legal team is not accepting this fact and needs a clearance on NOC for security purposes.

What can be done here.

Anonymous   25 September 2023 at 20:20

Associate member intending to become member of committee

Posting you just to have opinion.
1. Share certificate no. In application is not mentioned.
2. We have never met/ seen the owner.
3. Owner hasn't attended most of the AGMs including last 5 years.
4. Address /Contact number not mentioned in application.
Is the application valid?
What queries will have to be made with applicant/ owner?

Anonymous   25 September 2023 at 19:48

Jewel loan

I have a jewel loan pass book where in I have pledged jewel loan and redeemed it.
( only cash transaction paid fully with interst I have) and closed
But I don't know whether i have received jewel .
How do i know whether i received it.

aslamskhan   25 September 2023 at 18:03

Development rights

Can a land lord make development rights agreement with any builder without consent of tenants...