raju   13 October 2021 at 13:02

Summons

Summons issued to witness in criminal case by ordinary process and also dasti. Witness evading the summons. Can I send these summons by post which was given as dasti.

continue
GThrone   13 October 2021 at 12:56

498a 506

My wife filed a criminal case 498A and 506 on entirely false grounds. she filed a case in Europe prior on similar grounds but this case was closed as nothing was substantiated.

Regarding the 498, in addition to me as the A1, she included my family members and friend but police removed the others leaving just myself in the chargesheet.

but the cause of action was in Europe and I did not meet my wife or her family members in India for a long time and since the other members were excluded, is there is possibility for this case to be dismissed in the district court?

I am specifically looking for previous court judgements/citations in support of a dismissal of the case. Please HELP.

continue
SUBRATA HALDAR   13 October 2021 at 09:54

Cheating

My girlfriend who have no source of income has taken Rs 20 Lakh from me through account transfer (NEFT) for purchase of a house in her name.I have documentary evidence from my bank statement. Also I have spent another 5 Lakhs by cash for docoration of the house after purchase.

Now she refused to maintain relationships and marrying me.

Can I lodge 406 IPC and 420 IPC in local PS stating that she has taken the money as loan and refusing to refund ?

Can police directly arrest her without any permission from court ?

Surely she couldn't refund the money. Can I claim to transfer the property to me ?

continue
rajiv sharma   12 October 2021 at 13:10

Gift deed cost for immovable property

A mother is owner of a constructed plot with 4 floors and wants to gift 4 floors equally between her two sons. So wants to know, can one single gift deed be made wherein all 4 floors be gifted such that 2 floors can be in given to both son. Or floor wise gift deed can be prepared. Please suggest best way for it, considering minimum stamp duty.

continue
Anonymous   12 October 2021 at 13:07

Seller cheated me.

A delhi based seller cheated me took Advance money 30k for delivery of product ,but still it two month neither he received my call nor he send me the product.I belong to different state thinking of doing FIR against the seller.
I have filed complain in cyber crime but no responds yet from that side. If i filed FIR which sate i have to filed in my own or in delhi.Please guide.

continue
raju   11 October 2021 at 15:18

Complainant vs state

Complaint was registered u/s 156(3). Police filed cancel report. Court proceeded u/s 200 and dismissed complaint. My query is what remedy left or any appeal or revision. Can police file counter claim against complainant.

continue
Dinesh Singh   11 October 2021 at 13:26

Defame on social site

WHAT IS THE COURSE OF ACTION IF SOMEBODY IS DEFAMING YOU ON SOCIAL SITE

continue
Anonymous   11 October 2021 at 13:02

Clarification in dmra

Greetings! Can any one clarify in ordinary English what these below sections says with respect to the Act, rules and section 3

Provided that no such rule shall be made except--
(i) in respect of any disease, disorder or condition which requires timely treatment in consultation with a registered medical practitioner or for which there are normally no accepted remedies; and
(ii) after consultation with the Drugs Technical Advisory Board constituted under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 (23 of 1940), and if the Central Government considers necessary, with such other persons having special knowledge or practical experience in respect of Ayurvedic or Unani systems of medicines as that Government deems fit.]

continue
Anonymous   11 October 2021 at 00:19

Alimony after divorce

The marriage between boy from Nagpur Maharashtra and girl from Chattisgarh is decreed divorced by Nagpur district court .
Does the boy still need to pay alimony ?

continue
Hemant Mehta   10 October 2021 at 23:03

Will

Greetings,
Below is the draft of a will, which I have complied after gathering information from online platforms. Kindly check and suggest if corrections are required.
There is one question from my side, if answered I would be highly obliged:
Ques. Does this WILL has to be printed on a stamp paper or just a plain good quality paper would be enough?

Thanks, in anticipation

With Warm Regards

WILL
This is the last Will and testament made at ……. on this …………….day of 2021 by Smt ……………………. Daughter of ……………………resident of ………..……………………………………………………… (hereinafter called the Testator).
Whereas the Testator is the sole lawful owner of immovable property .……………. …………….
Whereas the Testator out of her free will makes this final will that after her death all his rights in the said property shall go to Smt……………………………………………………… who shall be entitled to own and possess the same absolutely.
The testator declares that that is her Last WILL in respect of the said property and has been executed by her own free will. Without any force, compulsion, coercion, fraud, undue influence of allurement from anyone whatsoever. While in possession of sound health and a disposing mind and do understand the consequences of the same.
In witness whereof I, the testator has executed this Will on the day, month and year above first mentioned, in presence of the following witnesses who have attested this will in the presence of the testator.
TESTATOR

(full Name)
Aadhaar No. :
WITNESSES :
1. Name :

Address :

Aadhaar No. :

Signature:

2. Name :

Address :

Aadhaar No. :

Signature:

continue