LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cindy Jason   11 May 2024 at 21:08

Looking for a real love spell drkachispellcast@gmail.com


God did it for me again with the help of Dr Kachi with his love spell to get my husband back. we divorce 3months ago and since things become so hard for me because I love my husband so much, But he was chatting on me with another woman and he always goes to party every night my husband doesn't care about me whenever he get back at night he will be beating me up with no reason, I cry every night and day to get my husband back to his normal love and affection that he give to me before. but nothing was working out for me I try my best I left him with my kids but I couldn't sleep at night without thinking about my husband, then one day I was reading a new online about our politics and I see a comment about Dr Kachi how he restored broken relationship back and marriage, i didn't believe in love spell at the first place, then i have to make further research about Dr Kachi I opened his website I can't believe what I saw a great man helping people return their lover back and being happy in relationship again. I went fast and contacted Dr Kachi to help me restore my marriage back, after I provided the required needed to cast the love spell, the next day my husband come back to me and apologies for him leaving me and the kids Dr Kachi made me the happiest woman on earth I am so happy, I do appreciate your kind help bring my husband home, you can also contact him and seek for help in break up in married Via Email drkachispellcast AT gmail. com

Tesla   11 May 2024 at 19:34

Incorrect floor number in previous registry documents


What can be done to correct the floor number in the previous owner registry documents?

Anonymous   11 May 2024 at 13:35

Ethical, top notch, recommended

A private investigator helped me have access to my Husband chats, calls, social media accounts, cash apps without having access to the phone. All intercepted data is received in real time. I recommend ethicalhacker926 @ gm ail. com

Anonymous   11 May 2024 at 08:02

Cancel nominee

Hello sir,
I have a boyfriend who is working in airforce and he declared me as his wife(nominee)if I have to breakup with him will there be any problem to him or me. If I ask him he's not saying anything about the legal procedure I want to breakup with him at the same time which should not impact his duty..please help me what can I do in this situation

a rastogi   11 May 2024 at 07:14

Ppf sbi cp act upto cc!

Respected All learned advicates,

Below are the point wise summary of the matter of PPF Account at SBI,

1. Open a ppf account at sbi at 2005.
2. Once for a year some 2008 not able to deposit Min Rs 500, due to which 2009 with penaltity made the account regular.
3. On 5.9.2022, i went to bank to deposit money re 4000. Bank denied stating irregular account and any debit/credit will not be after maturity i.e. 2020. Bank advised to close the account and invest in oher schemes.
4. On asking of statement on 5.9.2022, bank denied stating audit is going on.
5. Considering the fact that when no debit/credit will happen there is no mean to keep account, I given closure application based on several bank staff advises, on which
they closed the account and given the money.
6. On 7.9.2022 when i talked my CA regarding taxation, he asked to give statement then only taxation things can be decided.
7. Immediately i again vivited bank seeing the statement on 7.9.22, where they given statement, after getting same, i came to know that interest has been credited even after maturity year 2020.
8. Considering that further heavy money as interest will be credited into account if i have not given closure application, I immediately float the application to bank for reinstate account, so that future loss can be saved.
9. On asking question from bank, helpline, sbi-ho when bank staff denied for any credit why after maturiity interests has been credited, i got no answer from any channel.
10. I kept on asking why interest has been credited when u said nothing will be debit/credit in account, but they kept silent on this point and stating no interest on further deposit. In short asking for x and as they can't accept the mistake, so keep on stating y and ignoring x.
10. From researching on internet, I came to know that as per https://www.nsiindia.gov.in/(S(brblxhn5i255banxl3i0dk45))/InternalPage.aspx?Id_Pk=79 THE PUBLIC PROVIDENT FUND SCHEME, 1968 (9)(clarification 4) " As per proviso to Rule 9(3) the subscriber can retain his account after maturity without making any further deposits for any period without limit. For this purpose, it is not necessary to give option in writing. It is automatic. Form H has since been amended. The balance in the account will continue to earn interest at the normal rate applicable to PPF accounts. The subscriber can make one withdrawal in each financial year of any amount within the balance. Once the account is continued without deposits, for more than a year, the subscriber cannot opt again to continue the account with deposits for a block period of 5 years. " The account was continued and bank credited interest.
11. I raised same issue at different channel like SBI-HO, Ombudsman, Govt Executive all channel, all are keep on stating same.
12. I approached Consumer commission, where they dismiss the petition :
A. I didnt discussed that fact that complaint has received amount in petition even though I have attached full statement where clearly amount has been shown and closure of account cant be without receive the amount. Finally CC termed as supression of facts and considered as i complain with unclean hands.
B. At the time of recive of amount, I didnt accepted amount with protest, i.e. right of complainant to sue cases and privity of contract comes to an end when complainant collected the amount.When there is no contract exist between then , the question og initiating legal action under the same cause of action is not permissible.When no right and cause of action to sue op consequent by he has no locus-standy to file present complaint.

13. My point is no where our ground has been answered by bank or even mentined into order of cc.
My points were :
(i) Misleading information by bank that no debit/credit will happen after maturity but in two consequtive years interest has been credited.All are totally silent on this point branch, ho, govt executive, onbudsman, now cc too is nowhere answereing the fact even mentined in order passed.
(ii) Not providing account statement on demand on 5.9.2022.
I have not demanded any interest on the deposit done after maturity but whatever the amount were before same that deserve the interest as account is automatically extended by bannk as credting intrest after maturity without any closure.
(iii) Based on misleading information i.e. via provoking and pushing for closure by misleading advice i received money, when i am in bank, i will take the provided information is correct but that was wrong the same is commitment given by the bank. Hence taking acceptance based on misleading information and hiding account statement by no providing even on demand is clear cut case of deficiency of service. But neither anyone answered nor even Consumer Commission has given any reference in order.

Kindly hely by advising on the what next steps i may take further to save loss which i beared due to misleading information from bank.

Thanks & Regards.
A Rastogi

Avinash Chaturvedi   10 May 2024 at 18:05

12 domestic violence.

My wife file a case against me of 12 DV what to do. I am retired aif force personal and preparing for Gov job my wife is primary school teacher gov. What to do. I am living in kanpur and wife in lucknow in her home. Last 1 year separate each other. My mother is ill and fater expire in jan 2024. First hearing 21 Jun what to do.

Vasudevan   10 May 2024 at 10:52

Payment of gratuity under ccs rules, 1972 - reg.

Respected Learned Experts, I had been not paid gratuity for the past three years by my department (Central Government) due to some disciplinary proceedings. In 2021, order has been passed for a cut in pension without stating anything on the payment of gratuity. I had filed an O.A. before the CAT, Chennai Bench duly claiming for interest on gratuity. The CAT Bench has disposed my OA directing my department to pass a speaking order on my representation which claims interest on gratuity too. Now my department has passed an order for payment of gratuity without any mention on the interest claimed by me. In the above circumstances, I may please clarified whether I have to file Contempt Petition for not passing an order on interest or I have to file a fresh OA for claiming gratuity. As I am appearing as Party In-Person before the CAT Bench, i may please be shared with your expertise guidance in the matter and oblige. Advance thanks in anticipation to all the Learned Experts.

Dr Sunny MP .   10 May 2024 at 09:03

Clarity on injunction


Please accept my heartfelt thanks to all those members of this forum in helping/guiding/clarifying my previous questions which indeed helped me in filing for an injunction.

Basis your guidance I have already filed an injunction in the sessions court to protect my property from trespassers on April 24, 2024. I am little confused with the findings as appearing on the online status . I seek your help for my understanding of the meaning:

1) Status says "SUMMONS FOR DISPOSAL OF SUIT" (Please help with the meaning)
2) Does it mean that my suit is rejected!
3) Will I stand any chance of getting an INJUNCTION !

Thank you in anticipation.

Warm regards,
Dr Sunny MP

Avinash Kumar   09 May 2024 at 20:59

Water seepage from top floor

Water seeps into the ceiling of my kitchen, bathroom and bedroom ceiling. The owner of the flat above mine is not doing anything to fix this seepage. Association is not helping me in getting the leakage fixed. What can I do?

shyam lal   09 May 2024 at 20:52

Undivided immovable property

:One of the beneficiaries of a unregistered family settlement where it is mentioned that the shares of the undivided property is to divided in to 25 percentage each. Has said after signing the MoU of family settlement unregistered that my son would take decision regarding the partion of immovable property.

Query.. Can any one not mentioned in the family settlement legally dictate terms and be binding on rest of other share holders.