LAW Courses

shyam lal   27 November 2021 at 22:37

Registration of family settlement

Experts kindly simplify in simple language if one has to explain to a lay person the following...........
"It is well­ settled that registration would be necessary only if the terms of the family arrangement/settlement are reduced into writing."

continue
Anonymous   27 November 2021 at 20:42

Divorce petition-uncontested dismissed with costs

Dear LCI Council/members,
My Divorce petition which was contested though in the order it was mentioned as Uncontested Dismissed with costs. I had appeared for all the dates of hearing however only judgement day or the order I have not present.
I'm posting here this is due to no proper guidance or support from my lawyer.
It happened in 2019 and after which I had appealed in high court.
Now my query is will someone guide me or can put some light on this why is Uncontested Dismissed with costs and may I take step to file any appeal now.

Please help me understand if this is not the right request.
Thanks.

continue
Anonymous   27 November 2021 at 19:23

Election procedure of societies reg under act 1860

Dear Expert

Kindly help to know the election procedure of association registered ACT 1860.

Is this applicable all over INDIA.

continue
raju   27 November 2021 at 18:33

List of witness

In criminal case list of witness was given by complainant. Now during the course of evidence of complainant one witness is necessary and important but his name was not mentioned in the list of witness. How can court be convinced. Please advise.

continue
Samsad Siddiqui   27 November 2021 at 15:49

Regarding full and final payment

Dear All,
This is to inform you that we have terminated one of our employees due to misconduct and other unlawful activities. Further, we sent 4 to 5 letters to his address to get a No Due Certificate from him.
But to date, he has yet not come to our office to get NOC and hence we cant be in a position to release his full and final payment.
In absence of the No Due Certificate, we are not in a position to release his full and final payment.
Requesting all to please guide me in this matter

continue
Anonymous   27 November 2021 at 12:29

Co-operative society flats

Flats in co-operative housing societies in Maharashtra were not immovable property for the purpose of stamp duty and registration before 1980 or so. Transfers were effected by the simple expedient of endorsement of the name of new owner in the share certificate. Can anyone let me know whether during those days transfer to heir of the flat on the death of the testator was subject to probate (in Mumbai) and stamp duty? This is a question of facts and history and not of legal opinion.

continue
Anonymous   27 November 2021 at 06:33

Is spy pen camera for self-protection is legal in india ?

Dear Experts ! Greetings..

Looking forward to an answer to my subject question from legal point of view.

JB Singh

continue
Kiran Kiran   27 November 2021 at 03:56

Property distribution

Family consist of 5 members
Father, mother and 3 sons
My question is
Earning of property individually (sons self acquire earnings) before marriage belongs to family or will it belongs to the person who has earned.

continue
Kiran Kiran   27 November 2021 at 03:23

Property distribution

Family consist of 5 members
Father, mother and 3 sons
My question is
Earning of property individually (sons earnings) before marriage belongs to family or will it belongs to the person who has earned.

continue
Satish Madhu   26 November 2021 at 19:09

Help- request.

Hi, Requesting one to help me understand the below statement and I am petitioner.

Respondent Is Absent.service Of Notice To Respondent Is Held Sufficient,Respondent Is Set Exparte.For Plaintiff Evidence Call On

continue