LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balakrishnan Ramaraj   19 May 2022 at 00:05

Land recategorize and sub divisioning

Dear Expert,

I own an agricultural land of 50 cent and attached to a open well of 17 cent both are on different survey number. 50 cent is owned by completely by me and open well is joint of 3 share .

now share holders asking me to open well land to divide the in to 3 share .

i have no idea about this please help me


Balakrishnan Ramaraj   18 May 2022 at 23:59

Personal protection and safety

Dear Expert,

I am a senior citizen aged around 72 and living with my wife aged around 62 in Tamil Nadu state. we have land dispute issue with neighbours and relatives. my son and daughter are living in Chennai for there work visit once in a month. we are facing lot of threatening and oral violence with this member. and we have filed a police compliant and Police not taking any steps to help me and wife.

Please help / Guide me to escalate this case to higher officers and live a peaceful life.


Anonymous   18 May 2022 at 19:18


Many supervisory staff given 3 months notice given and terminated TVS Group company , by converting work mam to supervisory cadre . Later workmen given VRS scheme 20 Lakhs. Is that ok.

Vasudevan   18 May 2022 at 10:30

Delayed payment of pension - reg.

Respected Learned Experts, Due to pending judicial proceedings, I have been sanctioned with provisional pension under Rule 69 of CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 in Jan 2020 i.e., after 3 years of of my date of retirement. I had filed my pension papers to my department in 2017 itself. I had filed a case before CAT claiming interest for the delayed payment of provisional payment. As I am appearing as Party In-person, I pray the Hon'ble Members to share any of the circulars/OM issued by the Department of Personnel and Training in connection with the time limit to sanction pension to under CCS Rule 1972. My e-mail address is Thanks in advance.

Anonymous   18 May 2022 at 06:57

Job cheating

Dear sir, 1. After FIR filled in police station of A1,A2,A3 then within how much time does the civil suit we can file against accused? Because first time money given to accused 25/7/2019 and upto November we have given and upto 27/2/2021 transactions have made between us and bindover have written at lawyer on march till April 30th 2021 later there is no communication with accused. 2. What will be court and advocate charges for civil case to recover money worth 7.5 lakh from accused if we have cheques and promisory notes which was given by accused? 3. cheques were bounced in the year 19/5/2021 but cheque bounce case have not been registered due to covid so does these cheques valid or not as of now? many years it will take to recover money through court after filling civil case towards accused?

Anonymous   17 May 2022 at 19:34

Udr issue in tamilnadu

Hello Experts ,
There is mismatch on the measurement between my sale deed and UDR patta , however we enjoy the land for last 30 years and constructed house 2 years before. how to do the course corrective action . Please guide me

Anonymous   17 May 2022 at 13:27

Probability of imprisonment in compoundable offences

In IPC 338 is a compoundable offence with the permission of court (what I read from internet).
Also the punishment is 2 years or fine or both.

I am on station bail now and i was said that i would need to go to court till i get conviction or acquittal.

What if the complainant and injured are not ready to settle the case out side the court as we have third party insurance covered for the vehicle.

1. If the court convicts me and awards any imprisonment, what should i do?
2. If the appellate court and high court also confirms the lower court judgement, do I need to suffer 3. the punishment awarded by the court or law ?

what can I do here ?

Anonymous   17 May 2022 at 12:07

Regarding housing plot

Respected Sir,
We had bought DTCP (Director of Town and Country Planning) approved plots in proximity to Shamsabad Airport, outskirts of Hyderabad in 2005 and secured our plots with fencing.
Now after a long gap of 15 years, one person filed civil suit against all plot holders that the entire land in which plotting was done was bought by him via SALE DEED even before the plots were sold to the plot holders and that the entire land belongs to him. We had bought plots only after checking the ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE, i.e. if those plots which we were to buy were free from all ENCUBRANCES. The ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATES SHOWED that Plots were free from all ENCUMBRANCES. Where do we (PLOT HOLDERS) stand legally.
Second point is, Notices regarding Civil Suit (filed by person claiming entire land) received by only few of the plot holders and they are preparing for a reply. Now if the remaining plotholders (who have not received notices) do not join in the Reply to the Civil Suit, would their plots be EXPARTEED in favour of the Petitioner. Kindly reply Sir. Thanks in Advance.

Anonymous   16 May 2022 at 14:42

Civil & session judge, jurisdiction

Whether Civil & Session Judge had power/jurisdiction/ to order for demolition of part of a building

Anonymous   16 May 2022 at 14:37

Mediation agreement - terms not complied

In Meditation Agreement - Defendant agreed to leave a clear gap of one feet, but in fact not left even half feet, what is the remedy available to Plaintiff


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query