Petitioner   15 October 2021 at 19:34

Family disputr

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Could you please provide guidance if under the senior citizen welfare act,
1. can a parent ( owner of self acquired property)evict adult married child with his/ her family?
2. Does the parent ( owner of self acquired property) evict only the daughter in law( mentally harassing the in laws) .
3. If only one evicted ( meaning daughter in law), what should the husband ( who is the son of the parent) be taking the step? Is he required to also leave along with wife?
4. Is “ disowning “ required to be done if parent send eviction under welfare act??

Please help with providing some guidance.

continue
DEEPAK DHAMEJA   15 October 2021 at 14:06

Non-hawking zone

IF OUR LOCAL BODY DECLARES ONE STREET AS NON HAWKING ZONE
THEN I WANT TO ASK FROM YOUR SIDE THAT THEN IT IS WHO S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN AS NON HAWKING ZONES ??
AND WHAT IS THE ROLE OF POLICE IN THAT (CITY AS WELL AS TRAFFIC)
THANKS

continue
Anonymous   15 October 2021 at 12:24

Stamp duty on settlement

our paternal aunt intends to settle an immovable property (land with house) in my sister's name. what would be the stamp duty payable? is any income tax payable by my sister on receipt of the property?

continue
Anonymous   15 October 2021 at 09:39

Son in law demanding money

I am a senior citizen and my husband is retired with no pension benefits. We have limited resources. My son in law is asking me to sell our only house and give him money. Can he do it? What can I do to secure our old age.
Thx

continue
Raju Juneja   14 October 2021 at 21:24

Forget to register huda conveyance deed

I purchased a plot in huda and had sale deed for my plot in 2010 and now i came to know that last party didn't registered his conveyance deed and without registration they sold his plot and sale deeded to me, n now i don't know where is that party, so what i have to do now

continue
Amit K S -English language Clu   14 October 2021 at 19:48

How to sell a flat

Greetings!

I have a land of 4500 sqft ,in which I have built G+ 2 floors of 3000sqft each. each floor has 3 flats .since I am running through financial crises. hence, i wanted to sell the a few flats . how should i go ahead. what are the permission required . what documents i need to give to the buyers own the flat etc.
plz guide

continue
Anonymous   14 October 2021 at 15:24

Minimum essential educational qualification-degree regarding

A Govt. Organisation issued Advertisement for recruitment in various Science and Technology / Engineering Disciplines. In Biochemistry Discipline the Essential Educational Qualification was Master's Biochemistry
As per RRs, the disciplines are clearly categorised in two parts. First is for Master of Science Degrees and Second is for Engineering/Technology Bachlore Degrees.
The Biochemistry discipline categorised in "Master of Science Degree" but the recruiting Organisation has accepted the Engineering/ Technology Degree " B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology and M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology by considering equivalent to Master's Biochemistry by constituting a committee after documents verification of Candidates qualified provisionaly in Mains Exam for Documents Verification.
The recruiting Organisation, not only consdered the M.Tech. Degree in other Subject but also rejected a 5Years Integreted Dual Degree BS-MS(Masters of Science) Degree in Biological Sciences awarded by IISER, Bhopal (An Institute of National Importance under direct control of MHRD) ignoring the equivalency certificate issued by so reputed Institute of National Importance. The Institute is empowered to award the degrees.
The Recruiting Agency / Organisation (GoI) has made the following wrongs / illegal activities:-
1. Reduced the awarded Marks of Candidate at Merit No.1 from 164 to 160 to up lift the Candidate at Merit No.2 who obtained 161 Marks.
2. Rejected the degree of Candidate at Merit No. 1 which was as per advertisement as well as RRs to drop from selection list.
3. Accepted the degree of Candidate at Merit No. 2 which was not as per advertisement as well as RRs to place in selection list.
The IIT Delhi, the institute awarding the to candidate at Merit No.2, has replied in a RTI query that " B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology and M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology" is not equivalent to M.Sc. Biochemistry.
Further, in a recent decison in May-2021 by hon'ble High Court Delhi, in the said recruitment in a WP filed a candidate of Biomedical discipline and rejected the committee Constituted for equivalency of Degrees and reports submitted by committee in all disciplines.
There is no Engineering/Technology Institute in India which awards the degree with title "M.Tech Degree in Biochemistry" or "M.Sc. in Biochemistry". They awards only Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology related degrees in the Deptt. of Biological Sciences.

Please help and guide so that the deserve candidate may got his right.

continue
Anonymous   14 October 2021 at 12:45

Challenge to marks awarded in answer sheet of mains exam

A job seeker challanged the tampering in Marks awarded in Answer Sheet of Mains Exam for Selection for the Post of Examiner of Patents (Biochemistry), Group "A" Post. He asked & obtained Answer Sheet of Mains Exam under RTI Act and noticed that his awarded marks reduced by overwritten Marks in Four Questions 14 overwritten as 12, 11 overwritten by 10 and 9 overwritten by 8. Total of Marks awared is 164 ( in Original) and 160 (with overwritten). There is no initial, no remarks and not written overwritten Marks in words by Examiner.
-There is no Interview. Selection is based on Marks obtained in Mains Exam.
-There was only one post for ST Candidate. Marks of the candidate slected is 161 Marks.
Due to tampering by overwritten of Marks, his merit position changed and he could not selected due to reduction of his awarded Marks from 164 to 160.
Whether such action of reduction of awarded Marks in answer sheet is legaly valid? He has filed a case which is pending with hon'ble CAT Bench.

continue
Anonymous   14 October 2021 at 11:18

Is a daughter entitled to second fathers share in mumbai

Hi,

My grandmother married twice within the same family.
After the first brother passing away she married the second brother.

Is my mother entitled to the share of her second father?

continue
uganti   13 October 2021 at 16:19

How much a rajasthan govt. employee invest in shares

how much money can raj. govt. employee invest through shares

continue