Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   28 September 2023 at 06:18

Compansionate employment in psu

Hello!respected sir/madam is there any age limit to get a job in public sector unit against compansionate appointment

Satyan manuja   27 September 2023 at 22:13

Intkal of registered decree

I am unable to get my property in my name by way of a registered court decree. The said tehsildar wanted the affidavit of the defendant in that case. What to do in this matter. Kindly suggest.

SUMAN ROY   27 September 2023 at 20:51

Cheque bounce

What are the legal options left for me in a cheque bounce case where the accused is absconding for 3years despite several warrants against him from the court under NI Act?
Is recovery of my money possible ?
Please help as it's my life's savings.

Anonymous   27 September 2023 at 20:44

Recovery suit

Can money recovery be made in two suits, one summary (for cheque bounce) other normal.
I had invested over 30 l in a company, they wrote a cheque for 10l but it bounced. Cheque bounce case has been initiated but the person absconding for over 2 years. Court warrant is issued at every hearing for over 2 years now.
Can I pay the total court fees for 30l & break the suits in two parts to recover my money?

Amey Bhandare   27 September 2023 at 17:32

Need noc from apartment for shop?

We recently bought a shop in an apartment that is sanctioned as a professional office in the building plan. However, a person from the apartment said that you can't run any food-related business in this shop because this area falls under the R1 zone.

But in the Unified Development Control and Promotion Regulation (UDCPR) rule, some food-related activities are allowed in the R1 zone (such as student's mess, pan shop, etc.).

So, if we want to open a student's mess in that professional office, do we need an NOC from the apartment?

Ranjith   27 September 2023 at 16:29

Panchami land in tamil nadu.

My Father unknowingly purchased panchami land before 20 years from a relative whose family was holding it for 3 generations. Now when I tried to transfer the patta to my name, it says DC land and anytime Govt can takeover it. Is there any solution for this issue?

Anonymous   27 September 2023 at 00:30

What application to file

In my case ( under 307 ipc) I am complainant
1)Injured (my father)died without deposition in court…his 161 statement is there on file
2)He died after 3 years of incident
3)Post mortem was done in government hospital
4)Court firstly rejected my application of section 91 read with 311 crpc for calling the documents of PMR and said the injured was fit after being discharged with last comments that if there is any need for documents then court at its own will take action.
5) Now court has closed the evidence and fix the case for 313 crpc
Cause of death along with PMR is yet to come what should I file now to get justice ?

Anonymous   26 September 2023 at 22:56

Village adminstration office

தமிழ்நாடு அரசு SC- ST அல்லாத வேறு ஜாதி க்காக இறுதிச் சடங்கிற்கான உதவி தொகை தற்போது ஏதேனும் தருகிறதா இருந்தால் தெரிவிக்கவும் சார்

Aryan Tengriya   26 September 2023 at 16:35

Name change in 10th marksheet after gazette notification

Sir Mera name ARYAN h mene apna name gazette notification karwa change karawa liya h . Ab main apne educational documents me name change karwana chahta hu Mera board rbse Ajmer mana Kar raha main suit file kese Karu or ese time Kitna lagta h

Anonymous   26 September 2023 at 16:13

Name related issues

My name in martic certificate is JyotiPrakash Dash but in every other document it is Jyoti Prakash Dash. Is this space between my first and middle name will create a lot of problems for me?????