Upgrad

Anonymous   23 May 2024 at 15:59

Builder changed from 4bhk penthouse to 2 units of 3 bhk

We have booked (through booking form) a 4 BHK Penthouse in 2016. For which 20% amount is paid in 24 EMI by us.

Builder did not shared any AFS details till today for the Penthouse. When we did inquiry with multiple follow ups over email with builder, it has come to know that builder has constructed two 3 BHK apartments instead of 4 BHK penthouse. As far as we understand that builder has sold out these 3 BHK apartments to some other party after taking plan approval from authorities.

Now builder tells to select other properties from the project and do the AFS for other properties.

What are the lawful actions could be initiated against builder as per RERA as we do not wish to go for other units or we do not wish to withdraw from our original booking form for 4 BHK penthouse.

Om Ali   23 May 2024 at 12:50

Builder money fraud on property, refuse to give back money

Dear Sir
Good Day

Hope you all are doing well

I went to buy apartment in 2017 and had paid total of 20 Lakhs of rupees till Dec 2019, and all those financials were handling by my parents, since I am working in hyderabad City. I had planning to travel to see the development of the apartment but unexpectedly covid pandemic.
And on Sep 2022 went back and surprise to see that the apartment was already sold out to someone.
The builder informed me that wherever you complain no issue. I then went to commissioner of police and lodged complaint, since no result over month period, I then lodged DGP police complaint and local police summoned me and asked to provide all the documents, which I did and had said that they will summon builder and investigate, all lied by local police then I travelled back but on the day of my travel builder came to local police station and handover 3 PDC each with 5Lakhs and every PDC three months gap.

At the beginning of May 2024 I hired local advocate to deal the case, he went and meet Inspector, SI and AC at station, advocate had informed me that the builder will settle money of five lakhs in cash in May 2024 and will handover 5Lakhs cheque Jun and Jul 2024 as Cash, but on 13-May-2024 advocate called me to come to police station to collect cheque, but when I went there he handed over the same 3PDC where builder handed over to local police station and informed to collect the original agreement.
The advocate forced me to sign the letter (in local language, I don't know).
In that letter. I would like to highlight below

1- I went to complain to commissioner of police along with my sister on 10-Nov-2023, Please note that I went alone and my sister arrived to Chennai City from Abroad only on 25-Mar-2024 after Covid pandemic.
2- The letter prepared on 10-May-2024 but presented on 13-May-2024
3- In that letter, mentioned that I went to complain for 15Lakhs, but I lodged a complaint of amount 20Lakhs rupees
4- In that letter they had mentioned that I accepted the offer of 15Lakhs rupees from builder and agreed to close the case against builder, which is absolutely false because I don’t know Tamil language and they forced me to sign.
5- I took the cheque and deposited it in bank and it was rejected and I know all of them are playing the builder, advocate and others.

It is like nightmare to get back my money from the builder, don't know where to complain, what action needed to take, to whom I trust? don't know.
I complain to CM Cell three times and local police closed
Personally went to meet DGP office but met the Inspector, went to complain to Police commissioner but met grievances cell Inspectors
Went to meet DCP and explained all in details but again went case to local police

Kindly advise how I get back money 20Lakhs and my sister 15Lakhs from the builder
I will be really grateful for all your advises,

Thanks you all with all for your time reading and suggesting.

Thanking you
Samy

Anonymous   23 May 2024 at 10:37

Can i claim a share

My mother hold a saving bank account opened prior to 1980.
In the said account there was no nominee.
Unexpectedly my mother expired on 2006 with a balance of 150000 in the account.
The bank transferred the said amount to newly opened the joint saving account of my elder brother and my self ,( younger son ) with noc from my younger sister and surety of my friend holding a current account in the same branch.
After one year my elder brother purchased a property in his name at my native from the amount withdrawn from the bank and paid the amount in cash.
My elder brother is uneducated not married and jobless I was looking after him.
In the year 2017 he went live with my younger sister in her house at my native and expired on 2020.
Now I came to know that the plot purchased by my elder brother was sold to some unknown person in our Village.
I obtained the sale deed from the sub registrar office and came to know that the plot was sold in the year 2018 for 15 lacs and the entire amount was paid in cash by the buyer, witnessed by my younger sister.
Can I claim a share from the above dealings

Anonymous   23 May 2024 at 09:50

Can i claim a share

raju   22 May 2024 at 23:18

Salary pending

In private job salary not paid. Any remedy

Anonymous   22 May 2024 at 20:54

Retirement township housing

Sir/Madam
I had purchased villa at Retirement township for senior citizen and undergone an agreement for construction and another one for Maintenance and service.and occupied. But layout and township is not yet fully developed and service charges started. So I obtained the copy of approval from RERA through RTI. As per RTI, layout is approved only for plots sale under project name Retirement township.
Ministry of home and urban development guidelines is forwarded to RERA for implementation. But in approval copy of registration of layout there is nothing condition regarding construction, maintenance and service for developer.
Now who is the defaulter for misleading the Public.
Whether consumer court will solve and for Justice.
We senior citizens under roof of Retirement township without any amenities and cannot sell the property at this moment.
Regards.

Anonymous   22 May 2024 at 10:28

Employment bond

Respected Gurus,

Looking forward your suggestions in respect of following queries:
1. There is an employment bond for 2 Year and if any employee leave the organization before 2 years he / she need to pay Rs 2 Lakh.
Query : if Employee leave the organization after 1 year so he / she need to pay full or in proportion as he /she has already served 1 Year.

2. As per employment agreement , monthly salary would be paid lump sum or in instalment a per employer convienence
Query: If salary is not paid in next month so it is breach of employment Bond.

I shall be grateful if related case laws are provided

The Curly Goan Bhukkad   22 May 2024 at 07:45

Missing payout from air bnb

Hi,

I have not received a payment from air bnb for a guest stay. They claim the money has been sent but it doesn’t show on my bank statements. The bank has asked me for a reference no and air bnb is not helping with it. It is a large amount hence ned guidance as I have to make payments and I’m stuck

Anonymous   22 May 2024 at 03:46

Legal heir for pagri system

Hello all,

My grandmother lives in a pagri flat currently and has two legal heirs (my mother and my uncle) both not residing with her currently.

My grandma wants to pass on the tenancy rights of the flat to my mother after her demise (A will has already been created and I also have a No-objection certificate from my uncle).

Additionally we spoke to the current landlord and he is asking us for money to change the tenant from my grandmother to my mother.

My questions are :

1) After my grandmothers demise can my uncle claim the house as a legal heir? (Note : my mother visits my grandmother regularly ,whereas my uncle visits her once in 3 months)
2) Is it legal for the landlord to ask for money for transfer of tenancy rights to my mother?
3) Is it possible to sell the current house and pay around 30-50% of the sale fee to the landlord without his permission or is a consent necessary from him before sale?

Anonymous   21 May 2024 at 17:33

Regarding sec 120b&420 in lower court

My mother booked under sec 120b and 420 both.filed in lower court in 2016.then my mother got stay in 2019 dec in hc .also filed sec 482 to quash fir. Till date pending.now suddenly 4 months before stating automatic vacate of stay of hc .hence to get stay extended or to appear in lower court.on feb 29,2024 Supreme court upheld automatic vacate of stay by HC.kindly clarify whether it is correct.my mother age 62.unable to attend court since it is 474 kms away.got stay from hc.but lower court asking stay order extension