Anonymous   06 February 2023 at 22:11

Dasti summon

अगर वादी दस्ती आर्डर प्रतीवादी को नहीं देने जाता है तो क्या होता है
और भेजनें का कोई दूसरा उपाय? ( ना घरवाले जा सकते है ना वकील त्यार है जाने के लिए )

JEGADEESAN   06 February 2023 at 18:20

Registration of decree reg

I would like to clarify some doubts regarding the registration of Decree
i.e. My relative (Sridhar) has filed against the Partition deed executed by his half -Brothers without allotted his shares. Hence He Filed suit at City Civil Court to cancel the Partition deed and claimed his shares but the case was dismissed Hence he Filed Appeal Suit at High Court and the High Court judgement as follows
That the Judgement and Decree of the Learned Addl CC Court is and hereby set aside and
partition Deed executed by the defendants null and void
Now what Sridharan has to do ? Whether Partition Suit has to be filed with High Court or City Civil Court ?
Further immediately should he inform to Sub Registrar to do not initiate any subsequent registration based on the partition deed already executed ?
What is the time limit to proceed further steps ?
Since his Lawyer bargaining/dealing with the opponent party also , he could not properly communicated anything to Sridharan . That is why I wish to clarify the above

Anonymous   06 February 2023 at 15:09

To elope and marry my gf

I'm a 33 yrs old and my gf is 31. What can I do to ensure that the relatives of girl can't initiate police proceedings. Can we report in prior to the local police station that we both are eloping with mutual consent?

Anonymous   06 February 2023 at 14:04

Regarding shortfall after auctioned gold

My father had taken gold loan 2 years back. Due to financial crisis he could not repay it and gold was auctioned in Nov 22.There is shortfall of 46k after selling the gold and I received a notice(in father's name)on 20th Jan 2023, to repay the shortfall.
Last year in october my father died. Am i liable to pay the shortfall? I myself am going through tough financial time.

jobstervijay   06 February 2023 at 13:18

Written of status

company told me to leave on nov,they said they will do settlement later
in feb they vacated premises and company sttaus shown as written off
they paid only 1 month salary
any help?

jobstervijay   06 February 2023 at 13:09

Cruelty of mother

my father expired in 2002 when I was 19 old
mother been extreme cruel but very difficult to prove

1) she snapped my grandpa neck in 2008 ,my father already expired,I was out of station ,and my aunt is silly to understand this things,till I come back funeral was done,now after all this years while altercation on call she indirectly admitted it

my main question is she is 62 now ,will she get hnaged or pardon for age?

2) she did not supported me for education but always taken money from me,bad mouthed abt my father and grandpa
relatives had asked money from me and she always told them not to return money to me just to harrsme
there are many things ,can anybody give me such instances where I can prove her

Anonymous   06 February 2023 at 10:33

Regarding forgery cases

Sir, if some one has forged signature of ours on blank cheque of ours and tried to present in bank with malicious intent of cornering us, what should we do ? could you pls tell how to approach this scenario ? pls tell complete procedure sir.

Can we approach police station ? if so wats the procedure ( because bank people may not be giving that cheque copy to us)

Anonymous   05 February 2023 at 23:06

Vehicle seizure in ipc 338 accident case

My vehicle is NOT seized by police. But there are oral statements of eye witnesses in ipc 338 accident case.
What are the chance of conviction in my case. will i get imprisonment
Police seized Driving License, insurance certificates and Aadhar card when they arrested me.

Dreamz Unlimited   05 February 2023 at 20:56

Deemed conveyance of township

We have a township of 4 towers and a common podium area with parking beneath it. Can we go ahead with a deemed conveyance separately for 4 towers including podium. The builder had constructed 2 separate townships side by side (adjacent) to each other with separate names for both the townships. However it is unknown if he got them approved as 2 separate projects or got them approved as one single project from the municipal authorise. Our township has boundary walls what cover our area end to end on all sides. Request your informed opinion.

Anonymous   05 February 2023 at 13:36

Middle name as initials in passport application

I recently visited passport office for my kid's passport application. My kid's name is Rahul Y Singh. However, Passport officer stated that we can't have middle name as initials in passport. Is that really a rule and is there a possible work around? Also if I do extend the middle name as Yog in passport can I still get other legal documents such as Aadhar, school certificate etc with middle name as initials?