LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

at your mercy   26 May 2024 at 08:12

Criminal trespass and unlawful occupation

The property was registered and in possession of the purchaser for more than tw years. The ealier owner who transfereed and handede over possession by court order. The person trespased and in unlaful occupation. FIR was registered but no remedy. hence writ filed as below. and the order by HC to exhast section 14 sarfase act. which appears faulty. the writ disposed as below 4. Considering the fact that the petitioner has a remedy under Section
14 of the SARFAESI Act, it is open to him to exhaust this remedy and not
to approach this Court exercising jurisdiction under Article 226 of the
Constitution of India.

Anonymous   25 May 2024 at 23:14

Got caught by police while having oral sex in a quiet place

Me and my girlfriend (both adults) were caught having oral sex in our car, in a quiet and dark section of a roadside, outskirts of city.

A police jeep came from behind, and put torch light inside. We talked it and then they have noted my phone number, my name, my father's name, Car number and her name. They have also taken 5000/- as fine amount. Without any argue, I have paid the amount. They then asked to leave.

Will the police come again framing with charges or take any action ? Will our employment be terminated from offices if police takes action ? Please advice!

Shailesh Chhajed   24 May 2024 at 15:30

Sra flat transfer

Hi Experts,
I had purchaed a SRA flat in the year 1997, as the rule says it cannot be transferred before 10 years, i couldnt get it transferred. In the year 2010, the person to whom the flat was alloted expired from whom i had purchased. As his wife was the nominee in soceity records, the soceity transferred it in her name. How do i get it transferred in my name as his wife doesnt have Allotment Letter , Annexure II with her as the same is compulsory document to transfer the flat.

Anonymous   24 May 2024 at 14:34

False 498a

Respected Sir,
My wife is living separately from 2018. I filed divorce petition on 2020. After receipt of divorce notice, she came to my house & forcefully entered into the house to quarrel with me. Thereafter she file 498A case on 2022 alleging that my family tortured upon her during visit on 2020. Police has submitted chargesheet but not mentioned any incident of torture. Charge is not framed till date.

Can I move before court for discharge on ground of limitation period & chagesheet ( as no allegations as per chargesheet).

Can my separated wife came to my residence during pendency of divorce case?

Is there any law to prohibit such entry to opposite party's residence in this regard ?

Harvinder Singh   24 May 2024 at 14:23

Advance file wrong case

I filed Property case in 2022 from free legal services but my advocate filed it incorrectly.
Firstly, they filed possession case instead of partition case.
Second, They mention a point in the case of possession that my mother orally gave the said house to me with love and effection.

Now due to point number 2, I cannot file a partition case as we already said in possession case that my mothe gave the hole Property to me with love and affection.
In partition case we demand for one third share as we are 2 brother's.

What can we do?

I don't want loss the possession of the house. As I am living in it. My source of income is from the rent I generate from the Property.

CS/1462/2022 registration no. Court. Civil court Jalandhar punjab

Sisodia Ekansh   23 May 2024 at 23:53

Can a sale agreement be considered as proof of payment?

a home buyer purchased a property from a builder. They executed a Sale Agreement which was registered. The sale agreement mentions the full consideration being paid by cheques. But actually it was paid by CASH. Can a sale agreement be considered as a proof of payment by NCLAT?

Anonymous   23 May 2024 at 22:19

Late joining

Sir I am selected in BSF CONSTABLE GD 2022 notification I get a appointment letter from BSF and Training joining date is 27-10-2023 that stated date iam not able to attend some medical emergency after 1 month I sent a request Letter including medical certificates also to Training centre and appointment issued Head qurater after there is no response from their is there any chance to getting appointment

Anonymous   23 May 2024 at 21:58

Calculation of limitation due to covid


My invoice is dated 05.08.2019 and limitation is expiry on 05.08.2022 for recovery suit
Can we file the recovery commercial suit now after excluding the Covid Period form 1st march 2020 to 28 February 2022 ) as only after Covid period we are withing 3 years to file the recovery suit
Hence my calculation of exemption of Limitation due to covid is correct or nor.
Please advise

With Regards
Uday Kumar

Anonymous   23 May 2024 at 19:59

Mat aurangabad bench result

I required the judgement copy of the below case. MAHARASSHTRA ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL AURANGABAD BENCH.
Original Application No.69/2020
Decided on 07/07/22

Heena Soni   23 May 2024 at 18:58

Registration of patpedhi

I want to know Does a Patpedhi have to be registered to give mortgage loan?

If yes, with whom do they register?

How to check their redistration?